New England Hunt 2007

TLM. The callls are working great we really broke them in right. We have room for you don't worry. More dogs this year than ever.

Todd. PM me I need to talk to you about ordering a call for my son. I will need a definite count for the camps. We are filling up quick.

There have been a lot of inquiries about registration. All I need for information is your name and address, and your screen name. Please send the registration money to me at:

Rodney Gagnon
285 Keay Rd
Sabattus, Me 04280

Please do not send cash check only and in the comments area indicate 2007 hunt. You will recieve a complete hunt package upon your arrival as we did last year. You can pm me with your information or send it with your registration fee.

Hi Every one
I have most of the arrangements taken care of, I have started getting registration money. As soon as I recieve the registration you are guarenteed a spot in the camps. I am going up this week to finalize the banquet and will have the menu when I get back. As soon as we know who is coming for sure we can work out the food for camp.

A lot of coyotes were seen during bear season and a few were shot so the population looks good. Spotted some cat sign recently also.

Rodney - Check is in the mail. As we spoke about, I enclosed 1 check for the 3 of us.

Paul - I got your pm. I'll just bring them up with us. When are you planning on getting there? We'll be up sometime in the mid-morning on Thursday.

All the best,
Mark

Mark,
I'm thinking about mid-morning also. Thanks for the ammo. Rodney said there's a range down the road. I'll shoot a couple to site in and then it's yote killin' time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Rodney,
I mailed out a money order today. It's for $60 to cover me and my son.

UPDATE! The camps are full to capacity by the ones who registered early, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Every one else planning to attend can pm me and I will give you the names and numbers of the area motels with in 5 miles of the camps. If you are planning on a motel you want to book real soon for that will be in the middle of snowmobile season and you won't be able to find a room. The menu is all set as are the reservations at the restaurant, all I have to do is give her a number of how many to expect. Spoke to the local boys and there will be bait sites established for those that wish to try that. I will post more as I get it.ONLY 97 DAYS TO GO!

Hi All,

Rodneys Son Here (meguide). I just joined the site and look forward to chatting with you all. I will also see you at 2007 northeast Hunt.

Quote:
fivepaknh.
All your boy needs is his junior license and that will cover him. Snow on the ground up here all ready!

Big difference than last year. I think it hit 50 degrees on at least one of the 4 days I was up there.

Welcome Leatherneck.

fivepaknh. It's looking like we will be hunting in more snow than last year and a lot colder weather. I am leaving Sunday to do a little hunting for four days and finish up with a few more loose ends for the hunt.

Back from camp. The menu is all set. Sandi told me if any one needs rooms you want to reserve early. Was deer hunting Tuesday right behind the camp and a large bobcat walked to within 15 or 20 yards from me and just stared for a few seconds and then walked off. Coyotes moving through woke me from a sound sleep on Monday night. Prospects are looking good.

Back