New England Hunt 2007

Quote:
My 14 year old son wants to go
cheers01.gif

I guess we won't be able to go beaver hunting again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rodney, for those of us in the cabins, give us a list of supplies you need us to bring, like food and stuff. I remember you cooked some good meals and would hate to see you burdened with all the cost again.

Well guys I am headed out tomorrow morning for three weeks of bear and coyote hunting. When I get back I will have the dates picked for the hunt. As far as camp space I am in the process of buying the third camp in that cluster so space should not be a problem. Sandi is already planning the menu for the banquet. I will also have the registration fee set and other information for you. I will report in when I return.

Quote:
Well guys I am headed out tomorrow morning for three weeks of bear and coyote hunting. When I get back I will have the dates picked for the hunt. As far as camp space I am in the process of buying the third camp in that cluster so space should not be a problem. Sandi is already planning the menu for the banquet. I will also have the registration fee set and other information for you. I will report in when I return.

Have fun and good luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Good luck, have fun and lets see some pictures when you get back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I thought you were going?

Rodney is still up at bear camp guiding but I am shore he will post the dates as soon as he is home and online.
Looks to me we will have a grate turnout this year.
Hope every one can make it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

George,

I may go with the Maine non-resident big game license this year, in the event I call in a bobcat. Does the big game license also cover small game?

yes the Maine big game covers everything.

though you'll need the coyotes night hunting option,
it's something like $5.00 for residents, not sure what it cost for non residents

Its only $4 for the night hunt "permit".
Not sure if it will go up for next year, mine was $110.00 this year.
Non Resident license: $102.00
Coyote night hunt: $4
Agent fee: $4

OK guys I am back. I am looking at either the last weekend in January or the second weekend in February, lets hear some feed back. The coyote population up there is exploding. My brother called in two last week for my bear hunters and they killed one and then I called in one for my son and his girlfriend this week.Coyote tracks all over the place around my bear baits. As soon as I get a agreement on a date the planning will begin.

I think the last weekend in January is ok because I don't think I'll have to work, and I don't think I will have to work the second weekend of Feb. I won't get my new 2007 schedule until december. So I guess my vote is whatever.

The last weekend in January works well for me also. The second weekend in February is right around my anniversary. My wife would skin me if I went coyote hunting then.

Ok guys the hunt is January 25, 26,27,and 28, 2007. I will start planning and getting everything together. I am going up to camp next week and will set the banquet up. The registration fee will be $30.00 which will of course include your meal at the banquet. More later.

The money will be sent to me and I will have a dedicated account for it. Also any donations for prizes or the auction will need to be sent to me in advance so we don't have a repeat of last year. You can pm me for the particulars.

hey rodney
todd here, how are these calls working for ya ?
big george told me about the hunt (i missed last year)
i'll come up with george if you got room for me ?
just let me know
todd

Back