New England Hunt 2007

Quote:
sixty nine more days

I can harly wait. Everytime I'm in a conversation with a hunting buddy this January trip comes up. It should be a lot of fun. I need me a bobcat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Things are looking really good and I think the dogs are going to cooperate too, shot another one the other day. Banquet is set and the registration checks are coming in. Looks like we are going to have a real good group, several more than last year. Looking forward to seeing all of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

where and when???? i am in East Livermore, Maine and can be up in the Rangley in 90 mins.... Have rifle, shotgun and call, will travel.... mfm

mefishme. The hunt is based out of my camps on Eustis ridge. The hunt takes place in that area as well as Rangley, Chain of ponds ect. If you need more info pm me and I will give you the full details.

Ok
qustion. what do you use in ME for night hunting? Light or NV
and what is recommended
I woud think we will have a chance to do some night hunting
thanx
RJ

RJ. We will be using lights. You can have your light attatched to you rifle if you wish. We will also be having active baits also for any one who wishes to try that. For those of you that were here last year you will remember Jack Rivers, he has agreed to put more baits out this year as well.

If you want I have 50+ Lbs of beaver parts for bait should I bring it. I can get more if needed

RJ

RJ. You can bring the beaver, there is always room for more bait. We are still registering more and more hunters, sizing up to be a great hunt.

It's getting real close. I just got one of those new decoys from Expedite, QUIVER CRITTER . I'm looking forward to trying it out on the Maine trip. It moves pretty good.

Last edited:
Meguide
do you want the beaver befor the hunt
I've got to be in paris in the next week or 3 and could meet you
RJ

RJ4. If you can, hold onto them until the hunt, I don't know when I will be getting back up to Eustis, maybe the week before the hunt and try to kill a couple coyotes to hang from the game pole so you guys can see what they look like when you get there, just kidding but I might hunt a little that week. Also for any of you that are planning on bringing ars don't forget the mag has to be permanently altered to hold no more than five rounds.

Back