New England Hunt 2007

Quote:
I found a co-worker to take my on-call rotation. He said he need the extra money anyway. He's saving up for a caller. I turned him on to coyote hunting a few months ago and he was impressed with my Big Country Bandit and my Foxpro 532.

Do you corrupt everyone that you know???

You made me buy an AR and now this guy wants to get an E-caller! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

New England Hunt 2007

Go to first page of this tread.
fill your truck up and i will see you there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
hope his kid is ok!!!!

Yeah, me too. She has a respiratory virus and being she is only about a 12 weeks old and was born a few weeks early the parents and docs are not taking and chances.

First and foremost, I pray she is OK and it is nothing serious and secondly, he is such a hell of a nice guy and a lot of fun to hunt with, I really hope everything works out.

I'll know more this week..........

Rodney,
I sent you a PM asking for more info. I could still get registration to you before the 17th I just need more info in order to reasonably inform the Mrs. Also any info on local accomodations would be helpful. Thanks,
Barry

Hey Rodney,

One guy from our group can not make it, so the 3 of us will be there sometime Thursday morning.

Thanks again!

-Mark

Last edited:
Well guys 11 days left. Fresh snow in the forcast and colder temps. It's sizing up to be a great hunt. I am going up on 1-21-07 to get ready.

9 More days
Is there a list of food that needs to be picked up or anything elce? Im headding up on the 24th, need to go to the bank in Norway so if you need any help let me know
RJ

Its going to be cool for the next couple of nights

EXPECT WIND CHILLS AS COLD AS 27 DEGREES BELOW ZERO ACROSS THE MOUNTAINS OF WESTERN MAINE AND NORTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE. TEMPERATURES WILL DROP BELOW ZERO ON GUSTY NORTHWEST WINDS. THE WIND AND COLD WILL COMBINE TO CREATE DANGEROUSLY COLD WIND CHILL VALUES. ANYONE VENTURING OUT OF DOORS SHOULD BE ALERT TO THE POSSIBILITY OF FROSTBITE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Quote:
9 More days
Is there a list of food that needs to be picked up or anything elce? Im headding up on the 24th, need to go to the bank in Norway so if you need any help let me know
RJ

I was going to bring some venison sausage.

OK 5 more days yyyyyaaaaaaaa!!!!!
venison sauage, I've always wanted to try some
How about some contact # for those of us that are expecting to get lost? ok Ill settle for an address
RJ

OK guys I am heading up to the camps in just about 10 hours. For those of you that need directions or should get lost the number at camp is 207-246-2327. See you when you get there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Just wanted to say that it was nice meeting you all and that I had a great time! Anybody get anything after dinner on Saturday?

Rodney,
Thanks again for everything!

Best regards,
Joe

Back