New England Hunt 2007

meguide

Ok guys just throwing this out there because I have already had inquiries. I am in the planning stage for the New England Hunt 2007. I would like some feed back to see if the interest is there. I am into bear season now so there won't be a lot done in the next month and a half. My brother and I have been scouting out new areas around camp and the local boys are already talking about helping again and this year putting out a few baits this time for those that want to try that. A date has not been set yet but it will be during bobcat season again this year. There will also be an advanced registration fee this time and Sandi at the White Wolf Inn is looking forward to having us back for the banquet.

As long as the dates are ok I'll be there again. As far as I know Mark wants to go again also. There are two other guys from PA that are talking about going also.

I will be there you no that.
Tell Nelson I been practicing my off road driving I can spin my 4door f350 3 times without hitting anything now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ok Guys. I have been asked why I have the hunt in the middle of the winter. I try to work it during the night hunt for yotes as well as bobcat hunting. I have been asked about December. Bobcat season opens on December 1 so a december hunt is possible if that works out better for you guys I could set the hunt up for December 2006. Need your input.

just's a heads up to any Canadians wanting to hunt in the US.

this is from the Maine hunting website
http://www.maine.gov/ifw/licreg/alienatfpermit.htm

-----

#The bureau of alcohol, tobacco, firearms, and explosives (ATF) has created a new application/permit for nonimmigrant aliens temporarily bringing firearms or ammunition into the United States for hunting or other lawful sporting purposes.

#The new application/permit is called ATF Form 6NIA

#The new ATF form 6NIA can be downloaded from the ATF webpage at www.atf.gov or ordered from the ATF Distribution Center 703-455-7801.

#ATF will process form 6NIA applications in approximately 6 to 8 weeks.

No good for me..............

The time we had it last year was fine.
There is a lot of hunting going on here in December. And then the holidays. And you can’t hunt nights there till January 1 right?
December is no good for me.
Plus I be there a couple times in November and bear a couple times

Ya George the first of the year is going to be better and we can hunt fox and bobcat as well and have plenty of tracking snow.

YA YA THAT WHAT I AM SAYING /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Did ya talk to the taxidermist man yet???
If you go over and my coyote is done get a photo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:
George. I did talk to [beeep] and your yote is not done yet but he will call me. I will be setting a date for the hunt and the particulars like registration fee and housing and such soon I will let every one know.

Rod:
Quote:
and have plenty of tracking snow.

I'll take that as a promise that it won't rain on us for 4 days, and hold George resopnsible if it does rain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

JS

Sometime I'm gonna have to hook up with yall and make this great hunt, but my finances keep holding me back so its another year of local PA hunting. But SOME YEAR, I'LL MAKE IT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Vic

fivepaknh. You are the first to ask and you are all set for the camp. Of coarse George has a permanet reservation at the camps and probably Aaron and Mike I don't know.

Awesome, Rodney.
the loft works for me if it's ok. My 14 year old son wants to go and the loft should be plenty large enough. Thanks again.
cheers01.gif

Back