This Will Not Bode Well For Zero

Quote:With all due respect, the MCSO investigation has not proven anything other than raised probable cause that the birth certificate posted on the Whitehouse website “may be” a forgery. The next lawful step would be for the Sheriff’s office to turn their findings over to the County Attorney for prosecution. Evidence would be brought on both sides and a judge should issue a decision. Whether or not that happens, if Hawaii can’t or won’t provide verification of the President’s birth certificate, I will not put his name on the ballot.

I can tell from the tone and language of your letters that the only acceptable outcome for you is that his name not be on the ballot, period. That may be what happens, but under my watch, it won’t happen based on opinions, petitions, probability or pledges to support or oppose me in the 2014 Governor’s race. My oath of office is to uphold the Constitution and laws of our State and country, and I’m going to do that by following the law. I look forward to continuing to work this issue under those parameters. Otherwise, I will respectfully agree to disagree.

As they say along the border, "Que mas querre?" or, what more do you want? I'd vote for Bennett in a heartbeat.

Havng said that, I can't help but believe that there is a problem w/0's birth certificate or he would have produced it, along with his school records, passport(s), etc. to remove any shadow of a doubt regarding his legitimacy. Any intelligent politician would have wanted to put that kerfuffle to bed sooner rather than later.

Regards,
hm

Quote:I can't help but believe that there is a problem w/0's birth certificate or he would have produced it, along with his school records, passport(s), etc. to remove any shadow of a doubt regarding his legitimacy
The only shadow of a doubt is in the minds of those who refuse to accept the facts.

Not to worry there rr, you're boy will be on the ballot here. Hawaii caved, (probably after a call from Hussein) and contacted the Sec Of State communicating that they believe the COLB to be truthful. He simply wanted someone to verify it so that when it comes out later that it was all a ruse and proof surfaces that he was not a legitimate prez, he (the Sec) cannot be held responsible for allowing an illegal on the ballot. Now there, wasn't that simple. However it won't make much difference, he can barely win his own primaries against opponents in jail or even get the uncommitted votes. You boys are in deep s@#t.
And those are the facts and I have no problem accepting them. Now Mr Big Shot, can you accept the fact that your boy is going down in flames?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hm1996
Now that was relatively painless, wasn't it? Only took three years. Wonder why 0 kicked and screamed so long resisting the release of such innocuous information?

Regards,
hm

You’re not really paying attention here. This confirms once more that the information on the COLB, that was posted before the election, is accurate. The kicking and screaming has been done by those who haven't been able to deal with the truth.

Originally Posted By: borkoni think the kicking and screaming have been from those that SEEK THE TRUTH
And now you can relax because Hawaii just gave you the truth, … again.

It really takes someone who is extremely dense to put any stock in this COLB. Obama's grandmother worked in that office for many years. Certainly she would have no motive to deceive us though, huh? You can briefly take a breather there rr, although not too long, Sheriff Joe has sent investigators there and as you may know, he's very good at rooting out illegals. Not over by a longshot.

That’s ok I have one. Funny thing it says here that she worked in a bank.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madelyn_Dunham
Obama considered his grandmother "a trailblazer of sorts, the first woman vice-president of a local bank."[17] Her colleagues recall her as a "tough boss" who would make you "sink or swim", but who had a "soft spot for those willing to work hard."[5] She retired from the Bank of Hawaii in 1986.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerThat’s ok I have one. Funny thing it says here that she worked in a bank.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madelyn_Dunham
Obama considered his grandmother "a trailblazer of sorts, the first woman vice-president of a local bank."[17] Her colleagues recall her as a "tough boss" who would make you "sink or swim", but who had a "soft spot for those willing to work hard."[5] She retired from the Bank of Hawaii in 1986.

wish she woulda passed on those attributes to her grandson

The HI verification of birth carries about as much credibility as the colb. I still don't see a HI long for BC. The verification of birth could be a complete fabrication as was the forged colb. Who ever verified it could be ready to fall on the sword to O. Lets see the long form BC.

Quote:The verification of birth could be a complete fabrication as was the forged colb. it must be difficult to let go jump. Maybe there is a 12 step program that will help.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaThe 12 step program will be completed in Nov when the usurper-in-chief flames out.
Maybe Obama will win. Maybe Romney will win. If Romney wins it will be in spite of the birthers not because of them.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerQuote:The verification of birth could be a complete fabrication as was the forged colb. it must be difficult to let go jump. Maybe there is a 12 step program that will help.

The first step of the 12 step program would need to be a visual of the original BC.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitThe first step of the 12 step program would need to be a visual of the original BC.
you would just convince yourself that it can't be real and continue in denial.

Could be because half of Africa and his paternal grandmother claim he was born in Kenya. A sotry he himself used up until 2006 when discussions of him running for President ensued.

Back