This Will Not Bode Well For Zero

Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTE
"Remember Ballot Box 13 in Duvall county?"

Hey HM,I have heard of box #13 in Alice,Texas.1948 Lyndon B.Johnson versus Coke Stevenson,same??

Yep, one and the same. It was solely responsible for getting LBJ "elected" and the resulting Great Society .

If you ever get the chance, read "A Texan Looks at Lyndon".

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaNever happen because mud hut births in Kenya didn't produce them. and of course you can supply proof that Obama was born in Kenya?

You obviously had a liberal public school education. You ignore posts, you ignore the submitted proof and simply put, if Jesus Christ suddenly appeared before you and told you zero was a fake you would respond "where's your proof?" We have all the proof we need. We don't need you or your liberal activist judges to agree. We will send your "Great Pretender" packing in November. History will not be kind to him or your present leaders.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitNow the Draft Registration for O is in doubt. Soon after Sheriff Joe requests O's Draft Registration it seems the Feds have made some new rules that allows them to destroy old microfiche copies of the Registration. Now why would they do that? Must be running out of room to store them, eh?
Can you provide a link for that?

Sure can, Rimmy, how's this?

Originally Posted By: Washington Times

WASHINGTON, May 7, 2012 —

Changes in the wording of Selective Service System record-keeping requirements, made days after the opening of an investigation into the alleged forgery of President Barack Obama’s selective service registration form, raise serious questions about U.S. Government intentions.

The new rules allow existing copies of documents that may be sought by investigators to be destroyed.

The Selective Service System’s new privacy rules were published in the Federal Register on Tuesday, September 20, 2011, four days after the September 16 announcement by World Net Daily that the Maricopa County (Arizona) Sheriff’s Office “Cold Case Posse” was opening an inquiry with full subpoena power into alleged forgery of several documents concerning Obama’s birth and draft registration.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/n...mas-draft-card/

Regards,
hm

Johnson didn't mind lying, cheating, and stealing. Robert Caro has written a series of outstanding biographies on LBJ. Means Of Ascent is the volume that deals with the thievery of the Texas Senate seat. Johnson transcended his own nature to become an excellent president whose domestic legislation championed civil rights and waged a war on poverty.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaWe've all seen the fake COLB, what he and we want is a real, official birth certificate. Never happen because mud hut births in Kenya didn't produce them.
and you have proof that the COLB is fake?

Hey RR, you should keep up on current events. Obama's own attorney said the COLB was a forgery.

http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2012/05/rightmarch-obama-eligibility-coverup/

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hm1996Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTE
"Remember Ballot Box 13 in Duvall county?"

Hey HM,I have heard of box #13 in Alice,Texas.1948 Lyndon B.Johnson versus Coke Stevenson,same??

Yep, one and the same. It was solely responsible for getting LBJ "elected" and the resulting Great Society .

If you ever get the chance, read "A Texan Looks at Lyndon".

Regards,
hm

Ha,HM!! that book holds a treasured spot in my book collection,right next to "The Texas Connection"And two very rare copies of "The Case Against Lyndon B. Johnson in the Assassination of President Kennedy" and "Oswald: The Truth" by Joachim Joesten

So I take you know very well who Doug Kinser,Malchom Wallace,Henry Marshal,Billy Sole Estes,Bobby Baker,Madeleine Duncan Brown,John Cofer and Ed Clark are??
There is no American politition who is more facinating than Lyndon B.Johnson,and not in a good way!!

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Johnson didn't mind lying, cheating, and stealing. Robert Caro has written a series of outstanding biographies on LBJ. Means Of Ascent is the volume that deals with the thievery of the Texas Senate seat. Johnson transcended his own nature to become an excellent president whose domestic legislation championed civil rights and waged a war on poverty.

WOW! I'm speechless, HB. Ya got the first half right, but it ends there. I suspect LBJ was before your time but I lived in Texas and personally witnessed his "ascension". Strange that we have reached a much different opinion of his achievements from our different pespectives.

Freud3.jpg

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Johnson didn't mind lying, cheating, and stealing. Robert Caro has written a series of outstanding biographies on LBJ. Means Of Ascent is the volume that deals with the thievery of the Texas Senate seat. Johnson transcended his own nature to become an excellent president whose domestic legislation championed civil rights and waged a war on poverty.

Ah yes,LBJ the originial "lie us into war" President,if you Democrats would only really admit the truth to yourselves, as to how evil and ambitious he truly was.
A man who would and did anything to obtain the office of President.
A man who if anyone will take a objective look at the evidence,would at the least be charged as an accessory after fact,at the worst a unindicted coconspirator in the murder of JFK.
Not to mention crime of sending a Generation of Americans,to fight,die and be wounded in Vietnam under the false pretense of the "Golf of Tonkin incident".

Quote: Ha,HM!! that book holds a treasured spot in my book collection,right next to "The Texas Connection"And two very rare copies of "The Case Against Lyndon B. Johnson in the Assassination of President Kennedy" and "Oswald: The Truth" by Joachim Joesten

So I take you know very well who Doug Kinser,Malchom Wallace,Henry Marshal,Billy Sole Estes,Bobby Baker,Madeleine Duncan Brown,John Cofer and Ed Clark are??
There is no American politition who is more facinating than Lyndon B.Johnson,and not in a good way!!

Oh yeah! We thought those guys were the crookedest politicians ever, but LBJ would go home wearing a barrel if he got in a card game with the current administration.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996 Quote: Ha,HM!! that book holds a treasured spot in my book collection,right next to "The Texas Connection"And two very rare copies of "The Case Against Lyndon B. Johnson in the Assassination of President Kennedy" and "Oswald: The Truth" by Joachim Joesten

Oh yeah! We thought those guys were the crookedest politicians ever, but LBJ would go home wearing a barrel if he got in a card game with the current administration.

Regards,
hm

I disagree,as Doug Kinser and Henry Marshal and possibly JFK found out,you did not cross LBJ.Today the Obama admin just has you ruined in the court of public opinion,with a willing press,late night comedians,and its Hollywood useful idiots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Douglas_Kinser

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmarshallH.htm

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinit
Hey RR, you should keep up on current events. Obama's own attorney said the COLB was a forgery.

http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2012/05/rightmarch-obama-eligibility-coverup/

Jump looks like you’re the one not keeping up on current events. Even the web site Obamareleaseyourrecords isn’t buying that one and they are by no means pro-Obama.
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/04/obama-lawyer-admits-forgery-but.html

Hey RR, this was testimony in open Court.

http://thedailypen.blogspot.com/2012/04/obama-lawyer-admits-forgery-but.html

Quote:You obviously had a liberal public school education I did attend public school in the 50’s and 60’s. You got a problem with that? In Arizona at that time many families (like mine) couldn’t afford to send their kids to a private school. The few private school kids that I met in those days were elitist snobs and I was never impressed by them. Of course I never knew many of them because I didn’t run with that crowd. So, what about you blasta? Did you go to a public school or were you among the privileged?
Quote:if Jesus Christ suddenly appeared before you and told you zero was a fake you would respond "where's your proof?" If Jesus Christ suddenly appeared before me I would have a lot more to talk about than worldly politics.

Quote:Hey RR, this was testimony in open Court. then you should have no trouble finding and linking to the official court transcripts

You crack me up man, neither should you. Here's the Judge's contact info , give him a call. DEPUTY DIRECTOR & ADMINISTRATIVE LAW JUDGE JEFF MASIN, 609-588-6582

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTEI disagree,as Doug Kinser and Henry Marshal and possibly JFK found out,you did not cross LBJ.Today the Obama admin just has you ruined in the court of public opinion,with a willing press,late night comedians,and its Hollywood useful idiots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Douglas_Kinser

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmarshallH.htm

Thanks for the links, BY. Spent a good part of the afternoon reading the 2nd one. A lot about Billy Sol was still fresh in my memory, some of the details I had not read (or did not remember).
Very interesting read.

By the way, do you remember the name of Austin law firm whose entire top floor contained "confidential LBJ records"?

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: Rim_Runneryou're the one making the claim jump

I've already read enough to know what went on in Court. You are the skeptic that wants everything linked, look it up yourself or talk to the Judge in person, see what he has to say when you ask for a link.

Back