This Will Not Bode Well For Zero

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Could be interesting to see how many states refuse to put his name on the ballot.

It's pretty simple, just show your birth certificate!!! How hard is that???

Originally Posted By: ozzyOriginally Posted By: Rocky1Could be interesting to see how many states refuse to put his name on the ballot.

It's pretty simple, just show your birth certificate!!! How hard is that???

It's really difficult if you don't have one
smile.gif

No states are going to refuse to put his name on the ballot! The whole issue is silly and will harm Republicans in November. I don't even understand the obsession. Any national politician embracing this issue will look like a fool with the general voter.

Yeah if you don't have one, you keep putting it off, and putting it off, and putting it off. And, arguing that you have proven it, when you haven't. Problem is, no one is coming forward saying, "yep... we seen it!" It has been reported however, that his roommate at Harvard came forward and said he claimed he was born in Kenya back in his school days, of course he had to do that to qualify for funding as a foreign student.

My guess would be that there will be several states that issue order to prove his birth as a US Citizen, or they won't place his name on the ballot. Meaning that all those illegal aliens will have to figure out how to write him in. Which they probably aren't familiar with that process. So failing to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that he was born in this country, could prove to be devastating to his political career this time around.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71No states are going to refuse to put his name on the ballot! The whole issue is silly and will harm Republicans in November. I don't even understand the obsession. Any national politician embracing this issue will look like a fool with the general voter.

Wanna bet HB?

I'll bet that he is on the ballot in all 50 states. I'm not taking any bets that some state politician will not do something stupid to garner publicity and excite the fringe. I guarantee that the president will be on the ballot in all 50 states.

I'm betting that there will be states that refuse to place his name on the ballot, unless he provides conclusive proof of his American birth. My guess would be Arizona will top that list, considering Obama's battle with their immigration policy.

I don't doubt that there will be politicians in a few red states that will take the opportunity to excite their base by pretending to question the legitimacy of the president. Hawaii has said repeatedly that Obama was born there. The issue is long resolved. He will be on the ballot in all 50 states.

Originally Posted By: Rocky1I'm betting that there will be states that refuse to place his name on the ballot, unless he provides conclusive proof of his American birth. My guess would be Arizona will top that list, considering Obama's battle with their immigration policy.

I'll keep score
smile.gif

He was about [] that close to not making it on the Georgia ballot HB, and they weren't POed at him like Arizona is. You toss a grumpy judge on the bench, and a grumpy secretary of state into the mix we saw in Georgia, and the Obasm will be a write-in Candidate!

You know... most of them illegal Mexicans can't read or write real well in Mexican, let alone in American English, they really could have a tough time voting for the mesiah. I'm thinking this could be a very good plan!

The obsession as you call it HB71: Is that some pepople choose to ignore multiple questions/omissions/holdbacks/fact checking errors/statements/investigations (that would preclude anyone other than Obama from getting a job) surrounding common documentation anyone of us have to produce at some point in the course of their life and some people want those questions answered.

To some people questions unanswered to complete satisfaction without reservations etc. Are like a dog with a bone to bury..digging for the truth, searching for something they can hold up and say ahah he has met my threshold for acceptance. Sort of like a decision to hire someone to do work for you.

T2G

Most candidates who really want a job are eager to answer questions thoroughly or follow up with answers in short order. Dear Leader seems to encourage the bickering by providing nonanswers/questionable documentation and continued withholding of that which would clear the air of some (hopefully all) of this obsession. The circus provides too much cover for the Administration to lose their way and impact our society negatively.

Last edited:
Boy, do I remember the American Left when Dan Rather lied about G.W.'s service record,saying he tried to get out of going to Vietnam,(ya right show me a fighter pilot that would not give a nut to mix it up)They wet thier pants over that issue.
And remember in 2000,how they wet their pants over his drunk driving arrest years before.
What goes around comes around......

To the American Left the truth does not matter and never has,its only how it can be spun.....

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71I'll bet that he is on the ballot in all 50 states. I'm not taking any bets that some state politician will not do something stupid to garner publicity and excite the fringe. I guarantee that the president will be on the ballot in all 50 states.

What about the other 7 states, HB?

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996
Rim_Runner said:
Quote:perhaps he is doing it as a concerned citizen. What difference does it make, anyway? Some people might be concerned that Bennett could be using his public office to further the goals of a political campaign that he is a co-chairman of.

And this differs from 0 and his henchmen filing suit against Az for enforcing federal law that he refuses to enforce, or filing suit against Texas for requiring voter identification to vote just how? That's not "using his public office to further the goals of his political campaign"?

+1 HM

With Breitbart finding that Dear Leader was himself claiming to have been born in Kenya to promote his book, I'm looking forward to hearing him explain what a proven LIAR he is. I'm also wondering how many applications for college aid, scholarships, and other documents he will be proven to have falsified by claiming to be foriegn born.
I'm just hoping that some of these forms would result in fraud of some type. Fraud to obtain monetary gain is a felony in most juristictions. Doesn't matter if the statute of limitations has run out the crime is the same. Obama is without question a proven liar who has no credibility. I would say that any person who supports this type of individual would also be suspect as a credible person.
looking forward to the November election after the truth finally comes out.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Dead Down WindIf found guilty i say the Hang the Bastard!!

I'd be more than happy to supply the rope. I'll grease it up real good so it slips off the first time. Hanging that SOB only once wouldn't be near good enough.

Back