This Will Not Bode Well For Zero

Originally Posted By: Rim_Runner In the interview, Obama's paternal step grandmother stated that six months after Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham were married, she received a letter at her home in Kenya announcing the birth of Barack Obama II, who was born August 4, 1961.

Well sure in 2007, 150,000 or should be looking over her frail elderly shoulder.

I agree that Obama's parents were not legally married given that Sr. was not divorced from his African wife and therefor any marriage to Stanley Ann Dunham was not legal. She also behaved as most young unwed mothers do: she dumped the baby on her parents to raise and did her own thing.

Over the past few years--as I posted in here countles times--to me it seemed possible, even likely, that Obama was not a US citizen. I was not persuaded by the computer-printed COLB. Once HI FINALLY released the 'long-form' 1961 birth certificate, however, I was reasonably satisfied that he was born in the US. To me that and the 1961 HI newspaper birth announcement pretty mcuh closed the case. I think it would have demonstrated much more integrity on Obama's part, however, to have released it so much, much sooner.

I know many people would disagree with me on this and consider the 1961 'long form' BC a fake, too, but I think strategically it makes a lot more sense to just drop this issue and focus on: jobs, high fuel costs/decrease in domestic drilling, spending/debt, Obamacare and other bread-and-butter issues that hit the voters where they live.

I know and respect many who have posted in this thread who honestly believe he is Kenyan-born, but I think to most of the general public, people who do not follow issues as closely as many in here do, this has become a 'kook' topic.

The key to victory in November is the independent, 'swing' voters--many of whom voted for Obama in '08, but are now disillusioned. We need to turn out our ("Our" meaning Conservative) base AND turn out the swing voters for Romney as well. Jobs and $5 gas will do that, arcane arguments about 1961 immigration law will not, IMHO. Leave all that for future legal scholars.

Obama has done a terrible job in office and it seems to me that is the angle of attack most likely to prevail.

Last edited:
Yeah, it really is all irrelevant where he was born, because when Soetorro adopted him and made him a citizen of Indonesia, he was not allowed dual citizenship, wherein he was no longer a US citizen, even if he was to begin with, which is altogether circumspect and questionable.

Quote:INDONESIAN SCHOOL RECORDS

Obama's Indonesian school document indicates Obama was a citizen of Indonesia. (original copy and translation shown)
Until 2006, Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship, meaning that because Obama, as a minor, was legally acknowledged as an Indonesian citizen by his parents, he was temporarily stripped of his U.S. citizenship at that time. Under U.S. Immigration law, Obama could have regained his citizenship as an adult, but only as a "naturalized" citizen, ineligible to hold the Office of President.

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/obama/

So regardless of where he was born Rimmy, when he was adopted and became a citizen of Indonesia, his US citizenship went out the window. It is also suggested on other sites having provided this information, that there is no record of Barack Obama ever having filed for Naturalized Citizen Status either.

As an aside, I have a lot of respect for most of our members here. Overall a very thoughtful, intelligent group of guys. While I can only speak for myself, I think most here will agree that we harbor no belief that actually proving beyond a doubt, (and as most of us believe, there is no doubt)that he is not and never has been an American citizen would have no effect in attempting to remove him from office. In retrospect, it's not so much him or his beliefs that dumbfounds me, it's the fact that he garnered enough votes to be elected. That speaks volumes in regards to the state of this country. We had almost the exact same debates here prior to his election. All but a couple of members knew exactly where we were headed if this buffoon was elected. There was a general malaise in America. Yes, W was not the staunch conservative we had hoped for, but looking back he was light years ahead of this clown. And so too would have McLame, maybe not light years, but demonstrably better.

Into that mysterious realm waltzed a near unknown, no voting record to speak of, records sealed, promises made that caused these poor OWS type voters to swoon and faint. Ah and yes, here was our collective chance to prove we were not racists. Well now we know, we weren't racists, the real racists all along were the Jacksons, the Sharptons, the black panthers, the NAACP, ACORN and a good percentage of the black community as a whole. We wasted the effort by trying to shed that totally misplaced white guilt. It dawned on us, hey, wait a minute, I never owned any slaves, nor did my parents nor even my grandparents or great grandparents. Too late America drank the koolaide.

I remember comment after comment on this site stating " I refuse to compromise, I will stay home rather than vote for a RINO." I think that as a group we are a microcosm of America as a whole. Each post of that nature here represented untold thousands of folks who felt and acted the same way. And the result is the disaster we find ourselves in today. That hopey changey thing ain't so pretty now is it?

I think this thread is the result of pent up anger directed at the source of our collective pain. We're smart enough to know we cannot unring that bell, but it sure feels good to try.

I hope that each and every member takes to heart the importance of removing this plague on America. While Romney is not our preferred choice, consider the effect of standing on principles as so many did last time. Not only get out and vote, but talk it up to those you know. This may be our last chance, and your children and grandchildren will thank you for it.

+1 AZ!!

And, in the meantime we need to continue to try and unbrainwash HB and Rimmy!
rolleyes.gif

I would concurr wholeheartedly. Even if I do convince HB and Rimmy that Obama is not qualified to be president, it would be bittersweet, because I know as thick headed as these liberals are, we don't have nearly enough time to convince them all that their "fearless leader" was misspelled and that was supposed to have read "foolish leader" at the party headquarters back in 08.

Yeah, well put AZ!

I think a part of this is the fact that while Obama may legally qualify for the office, he SEEMS unAmerican to so many typical, normal American people in his values as reflected in his words and actions. I think this is why people have looked so hard at his citizenship--and I don't blame them a bit, I think it is natural.

Single communist mother being impregnated by an African national Marxist who flew the coop immediately, far-Left kook grandparents paying the bills, Muslim step-father and living in Indonesia where he attended a Muslim private school, etc., etc. This guy's life and value system looks nothing like that of the overwhelming majority of Americans, it is a life very foreign to us, so HE seems foreign. Even his name 'Barak Obama'...it just is not what we associate with a fellow countryman.

And it is not a race deal, Allen West and Herman Cain, for example, in NO WAY make us feel like Obama does--they are 'like us' in that they share our values and beliefs and traditions.

Because of the terrible filter Obama was raised with, he views our country as a fundamentally bad, evil, and 'unfair' place that he, in his imagined wisdom, MUST change radically in order to fix. And by so doing, he will 'get' those he considers bad, namely people who take a risk and create jobs for other people and who create goods and services that people want and need.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Hawaii duped Arizona'
Letter on Obama eligibility 'doesn’t verify anything of significance'
Published: 14 hours ago

“Hawaii duped Arizona” in its response to Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett’s request to verify Barack Obama’s eligibility for the 2012 election, charges the lead investigator of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse.

“We have developed incontrovertible proof that the verification provided by the Hawaii Department of Health to Arizona’s secretary of state on May 22 really doesn’t verify anything of significance,” said Mike Zullo, who is in Hawaii to follow up on his team’s initial findings concerning Obama’s birth record.
Ads by Google

Would you re-elect Obama?Take our survey and let us know. Rewards after just ten surveys! yougov.com
HARP 2.0Home Affordable Refinance Program. Dir. Fannie/Freddie Seller/Servicer www.confirm-eligibility.com

As WND reported, after more than eight weeks of pressing Hawaii’s Department of Health, Bennett said Tuesday that he finally received information that proves Obama’s American birth and satisfies Arizona’s requirements for placing the president on the ballot.

Zullo – who met with Hawaii Department of Health officials in Honolulu the day before the letter to Bennett was issued – said that after he returns to Phoenix to brief Arpaio, the sheriff will schedule a press conference “at the earliest possible date in June.”

Sign the petition now to show members of Congress how many Americans demand constitutional integrity.

Zullo explained his team will need time to prepare the extensive new information developed since Arpaio’s March 1 press conference. The sheriff announced at that time that his posse had found probable cause that the Obama birth record released by the White House one year ago and Obama’s Selective Service registration form are forgeries.

Zullo declined to detail the new information but pointed to what he considered “obvious defects” in the May 22 letter the Hawaii Department of Health sent to Bennett:

Tuesday’s letter, he said, fails to identify or list President Obama’s date of birth, even though the letter’s apparent purpose was for the Hawaii Department of Health to verify Obama was born in Hawaii.

To the right of the registrar’s stamp on the letter appear the initials “gk,” suggesting that Hawaii Department of Health Registrar Alvin Onaka did not apply the registrar’s stamp himself.

“I suspect these defects are not accidental,” Zullo said. “My suspicion is that top officials in the Hawaii DOH and the Hawaii Attorney General’s office created a defective document that could be disclaimed rather than take the time to produce a thoroughly proofread and officially certified legally binding state document.”

Does anyone really know where Obama is from? Find out the startling truth from New York Times best-selling author Jerome Corsi.

Zullo told WND that Onaka refused to meet with him and his investigators when they appeared this week at the downtown Honolulu headquarters of the Hawaii Department of Health.

“Either Onaka refused to initial his registrar’s stamp or the Hawaii DOH is not sufficiently competent to produce a legally valid document,” Zullo concluded. “But either way, the cover-up appears alive and well in Hawaii.”

Zullo insisted defects in the Hawaii letter were not limited to what might be explained as clerical errors or Hawaii DOH operating policies.

“The Hawaii DOH letter is nothing more than a highly lawyered, cleverly crafted document that we can now prove does not verify what it appears to verify,” he said. “At Sheriff Arpaios next press conference we will be able to prove that the Hawaii DOH has actually refused to verify either that Obama was born in Hawaii or that the long-form birth-certificate released by the White House on April 27, 2011, is an authentic document.”

As WND reported, Arpaio launched his investigation last September after 250 Maricopa County residents belonging to the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party presented him with a petition claiming their voting rights would be compromised if Obama used a forged birth certificate to win a place on the 2012 Arizona presidential ballot.

Political pressure

Zullo affirmed to WND that he believes Hawaii has outsmarted Bennett.

“To begin with, it was no surprise to me that Bennett buckled to political pressure,” Zullo said.

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett

“I knew when I met with Mr. Bennett last week in Phoenix, before we left for Hawaii, that he was desperately trying to get out of the political corner he had painted himself into.”

Zullo told WND that in an approximately hour-long meeting May 15 in Bennett’s Phoenix government office, the secretary of state said he fully expected there would be no problem getting the Hawaii government to verify that Obama was born in Hawaii.

“Bennett obviously believed Obama was telling the truth,” Zullo said. “He was shocked when Hawaii didn’t immediately issue the verification. As it dragged on into weeks, Bennett became desperate to do whatever Hawaii asked to get what amounts to even this meaningless letter.”

Zullo explained to WND that immediately following his meeting with Bennett, he returned to MCSO headquarters and briefed Arpaio.

“I told the sheriff that I suspected Bennett would reach over backwards in a desperate attempt to get some form of document from the Hawaii Health Department in written form, so he could managed to come out of the political problem he had created for himself,” Zullo said.

“In my meeting with Sheriff Arpaio, I disclosed my belief that Secretary of State Bennett would confer with Hawaii’s attorney general to draft a second, probably watered-down letter of request from Hawaii,” he continued.

Zullo said it was “no shock to me or Sheriff Arpaio when the verification was released, and we believe the timing is suspect in that the release of the verification came one day after MCSO met with Hawaii Department of Health officials in Honolulu.”

In his meeting with Zullo, Bennett admitted that he never would have made the promise in writing to members of the Surprise Tea Party if he thought there might be a problem getting the verification.

“My impression was that Bennett wanted to appear sympathetic to the tea party group to win their political favor, but that he guessed wrong, calculating that Hawaii was telling the truth about Obama’s birth and had nothing to hide,” Zullo said. “Bennett was dumbfounded when Hawaii hesitated.”

Zullo told WND that his purpose in requesting the meeting with Bennett was to share with the Arizona secretary of state recent developments in the MCSO law enforcement investigation into Obama’s birth.

“I was shocked to find out Bennett knew virtually nothing about our investigation – only what he read in the newspapers,” Zullo said.

He added that Bennett did not appear interested in understanding the serious information the investigation had developed.

“When I tried to bring him up to speed, it became apparent the 20 minutes remaining in the meeting was not going to be enough time to explain even the key points of the investigation,” Zullo said.

“I felt Bennett was totally ignorant of what I was talking about, and he really didn’t care.”

Zullo said he left Bennett’s office fully convinced the secretary of state would capitulate to pressure by Arizona and national Republican Party officials, including Sen. John McCain.

Bennett has declared his desire to run for Arizona governor. He is currently the co-chairman of Gov. Mitt Romney’s Arizona presidential campaign.

Read the preliminary findings of Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation.

It's all irrelevant, that's why Obama keeps them playing with where he was born. When Lolo Soetoro adopted him he became a citizen of Indonesia. At the time, Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship, therefore his US citizenship was rescinded. As such when he moved back to the US, he would have been a naturalized citizen, and there is no record he has ever filed for citizenship as such.

Even if he did, it is very questionable as to whether he would actually be eligible to run for the office of president. If the courts determined the intent of the law to mean that he only had to be naturally born US Citizen, then he maybe has an in with the Hawaiian birth, if they hold him to the letter of the law and see this matter through, wherein his citizenship was forfeited and he is no longer a citizen or at best is a naturalized citizen then he is screwed.

This situation will probably never get sorted out unless O falls from grace of the media somehow. O is probably the most unknown potus we could ever imagine. His whole past is cloaked in 'sealed' records. Some day someone will crack this open. Hope I live to see it.

AZ: Your comments and link for HB.

AZ: I'm on board with everything you said; great posts!!

LINK: I'm just trying to keep that fire in HB's and RIMMY's gut alive. Ain't got no link for HB; sorry.
Thos two are very entertaining; very much like most of the liberals I've ever met.

Quote:So regardless of where he was born Rimmy, when he was adopted and became a citizen of Indonesia, his US citizenship went out the window. It is also suggested on other sites having provided this information, that there is no record of Barack Obama ever having filed for Naturalized Citizen Status either. there is also no record to Obama being adopted or granted Indonesian citizenship. There is also no record of his citizenship being renounced. As a minor it would be very difficult for him to lose his citizenship. He would have to go before a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer to do this. It can’t be done by a minor’s parents.
Quote:parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Before an oath of renunciation will be administered under Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, a person under the age of eighteen must convince a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer that he/she fully understands the nature and consequences of the oath of renunciation, is not subject to duress or undue influence, and is voluntarily seeking to renounce his/her U.S. citizenship.
http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_776.html

[/quote] there is also no record to Obama being adopted or granted Indonesian citizenship. There is also no record of his citizenship being renounced. As a minor it would be very difficult for him to lose his citizenship. He would have to go before a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer to do this. It can’t be done by a minor’s parents.
Quote:parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Before an oath of renunciation will be administered under Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, a person under the age of eighteen must convince a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer that he/she fully understands the nature and consequences of the oath of renunciation, is not subject to duress or undue influence, and is voluntarily seeking to renounce his/her U.S. citizenship.
http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_776.html
[/quote]

So you have a link to all of that RR?

Rimmy you should follow the links you keep begging for, because that last one leads you to Obama's Indonesian School Records,

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/PROJECTS/Obama/Evidence/SchoolRecordsIndonesia.pdf

Please pay close attention to line 3a therein.

--------------------------------------------------

It would also seem that Obama's half sister seems to think that he was adopted... But I guess she didn't know what she was talking about either huh Rimmy? Probably misquoted like grandma Obama was, in the one taped interview anyway.

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/did-obamas-half-sister-maya-soetoro.html

Quote:Via WND & CDR Kerchner: - Obama's half-sister raises birth-certificate doubts - Claims despite 'adoption' by Indonesian stepfather, it is U.S. 'law' that matters - Bob Unruh

A statement from Barack Obama's half-sister has at least cast a shadow of doubt on the legitimacy of the "Certificate of Live Birth" document that was released by the White House this week in an attempt to stifle questions about his eligibility, by referencing his apparent adoption by her father, Indonesian Lolo Soetoro

On a Facebook page, Maya Soetoro-Ng wrote to a woman who had met her in Hawaii after Madelyn Dunham, the mother of Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro and grandmother to both Maya and Barack, passed away in 2008.

Soetoro-Ng was objecting to having a conversation with a critic of her half-brother, and said she had been misquoted as saying her whole family was Muslim.

She wrote, "I did not say my brother was a Muslim. I did say that I was more philosophically Buddhist. I told you that you were upsetting me. You said that you were not trying to upset me but wanted to know the truth about (Raila) Odinga (a Muslim for whom Barack Obama campaigned in the 2007 presidential race in Kenya). I told you I didn't know who that was and had never met him. You mentioned the adoption laws of Indonesia that you saw as related to my brother's legitimacy (you were suggesting that because my father, his stepfather, had adopted him, that my brother was no longer American) and I said that I had no idea about Indonesian adoption law." ...Continued here: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=292649

Comment by CDR Kerchner (Ret): Is Obama still legally Barry Soetoro in Hawaiian Records?

If Obama was legally adopted in HI and that record is sealed and hidden from the public by the courts as many adoption files are, then what Obama is hiding in his vital records in Hawaii is that his legal name in their vital records system is Barry Soetoro by adoption and name change when adopted by Lolo Soetoro sometime after marrying Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, and Obama never legally changed it back to Obama. Not being able to get a legal COLB in 2007/2008 with the Obama name on it ... he forged the COLB back then. And now he is stuck with the data field entries on that document. And that would explain the need to forge a long form too after picking up copies from Hawaii of his original birth record registration form that won't see the light of day if they do indeed show that said document for Obama shows he was later adopted. So is what Obama is hiding in his Hawaiian vital records is that his legal name is still Barry Soetoro? Food for thought and further investigation.

CDR Kerchner (Ret)
http://www.protectourliberty.org

It would stand to reason that if that is the case, and there is no record of his having reestablished his US Citizenship, then it is entirely possible that he may not be a US Citizen at all.

http://www.wnd.com/2011/04/292649/

Quote:

WorldNetDaily Exclusive

Obama's half-sister raises birth-certificate doubts

Claims despite 'adoption' by Indonesian stepfather, it is U.S. 'law' that matters
Published: 04/28/2011 at 10:19 PM

A statement from Barack Obama’s half-sister has at least cast a shadow of doubt on the legitimacy of the “Certificate of Live Birth” document that was released by the White House this week in an attempt to stifle questions about his eligibility, by referencing his apparent adoption by her father, Indonesian Lolo Soetoro.

On a Facebook page, Maya Soetoro-Ng wrote to a woman who had met her in Hawaii after Madelyn Dunham, the mother of Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro and grandmother to both Maya and Barack, passed away in 2008.

Soetoro-Ng was objecting to having a conversation with a critic of her half-brother, and said she had been misquoted as saying her whole family was Muslim.

She wrote, “I did not say my brother was a Muslim. I did say that I was more philosophically Buddhist. I told you that you were upsetting me. You said that you were not trying to upset me but wanted to know the truth about (Raila) Odinga (a Muslim for whom Barack Obama campaigned in the 2007 presidential race in Kenya). I told you I didn’t know who that was and had never met him. You mentioned the adoption laws of Indonesia that you saw as related to my brother’s legitimacy (you were suggesting that because my father, his stepfather, had adopted him, that my brother was no longer American) and I said that I had no idea about Indonesian adoption law.”

While not a definitive statement, there also are other indications that Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro’s second husband, an Indonesia, either adopted Barack Obama or considered him adopted, as documentation obtained by the Associated Press reveals that Obama-Soetoro was registered as a Muslim Indonesian at school when he lived in the Far East with his mother and Lolo Soetoro.

The adoption, if it happened, could affect the birth certificate in that in the United States, when an adoption takes place, a birth certificate that would have been generated at birth is replaced by a birth certificate created at an adoption that references the adoptive parents as the actual birth parents. The location of birth is not changed, nor the weight of the baby, or other details. But the mother and father can be changed on an original long-form birth certificate during the adoption process.

WND has confirmed such practices in several states, including Maine, Colorado and California, and it largely is standard practice across the country.

Whether such practices would prevail in international adoptions, especially during the 1960s, remains unclear. Officials with the U.S. State Department provided reams of information on processes for U.S. couples to adopt foreign children, but declined to respond to questions about American citizen children adopted by Indonesians. Officials with both the Hawaii Department of Health and the Hawaii attorney general’s office, which monitors the legal proceedings for adoptions there, declined to respond to more than a dozen requests for comment from WND.

Officials with the Indonesian embassy in Washington declined to provide details to WND on any adoption procedures, referring WND to an court in Indonesia instead.

The U.S. State Department was able to confirm that adoptions by U.S. families of Indonesian children during 2010 totaled only three cases. There also were only three such cases in 2009 and only six in 2008.

Tonya Franklin, the woman who had the exchange with Soetoro-Ng, said she had been researching a variety of subjects and had traveled to Hawaii. She went to the apartment of Madelyn Dunham, who passed away shortly before the election in 2008.

She had left a message at a school for Soetoro-Ng and then bumped into her in the parking lot.

“She believed he had been adopted,” Franklin told WND of what she got out of the conversation. But she also said Soetoro-Ng was uncertain of the process that might or might not have taken place – the legalities and formalities. That conversation happened several years ago, but the Facebook exchange came just days ago.

During the 1960s Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship, so if the school record is correct, and Obama attended classes as an Indonesian citizen, the apparent requirement would have been for him to give up an American citizenship.

On his later return to the U.S., in regaining citizenship, he likely would have had to have been listed as a “naturalized” citizen, not a “natural-born Citizen,” as demanded by the U.S. Constitution for the office of president.

That remains the focal point of challenges to his ascendancy to the Oval Office, because many interpret that phrase to mean the citizen offspring of two citizen parents. With Kenyan-born Barack Obama Sr. listed as his father, Obama Jr. would not have met those requirements under any circumstances.

Any adoption records that might exist have been kept from public review, however.
{Guess that might answer that adoption record question huh Rimmy? Can't get a birth certificate we sure as [beeep] can't get an adoption record, can we?}

WND previously has reported that the dateline for Obama’s move to Indonesia, and his later return to Hawaii, remains unclear.

Two newspaper articles from 1990 – apparently based on interviews with Barack Obama – reported that the future president left Hawaii for Indonesia when he was 2 years old, not 6 years old, as he relates in his autobiography.

On May 3, 1990, the Associated Press widely published a feature story on Obama highlighting him as the first African-American named as president of the Harvard Law review.

“Obama moved to Southeast Asia at age 2 when his parents divorced and his mother married an Indonesian,” the Associated Press reported. “Until the fifth grade, Obama attended Indonesian schools, where most of his friends were the sons of servants, street peddlers and farmers.”

Assuming that Obama was 10 years old in the fifth grade, this 1990 AP report would have placed Obama in Indonesia for eight years, from around August 1963 until August 1971, when he was 2 years old until he was 10 years old.

Then, on Aug. 1, 1990, reporter Tammerlin Drummond wrote that Obama left for Indonesia at 2 years old, in an article entitled “Harvard Law Review Gets Its First Black President.”

“Two years [after Obama was born], Obama’s parents separated and he moved to a small village outside Jakarta, Indonesia, with his mother, an anthropologist,” Drummond wrote. “There he spent his boyhood playing with the sons and daughters of rice farmers and rickshaw drivers, attending an Indonesian-speaking school, where he had little contact with Americans.”

Drummond further reported that, “After six years in Indonesia, Obama was sent back to the United States to live with his maternal grandparents in Hawaii in preparation for college.”

Six years in Indonesia? Or eight years, as the AP reported earlier? Regardless of which account may be true, they both contradict the “official” story.

According to the timeline Obama has represented, here are key dates:
•Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4, 1961;

•Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, divorced Barack Obama Sr. on March 20, 1964, when Obama was still 2 years old;

•Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro on March 24, 1965, when Obama was 3 years old;

•On July 20, 1966, Lolo Soetoro leaves Hawaii, where he had been attending the University of Hawaii, to return to Indonesia;

•On June 29, 1967, Stanley Ann Dunham applies to the U.S. Department of State to amend her U.S. passport No. F777788 to change her name from Stanley Ann Dunham to her married name, Stanley Ann Soetoro;

•According to her passport records, Ann Dunham Soetoro traveled from Honolulu, Hawaii, to Djakarta, Indonesia, via Japan Airlines in October 1967, using U.S. Passport No. 777788.

If Barack Obama Jr. traveled with his mother to go to Indonesia for the first time in October 1967, he would have been six years old.

The information in Obama’s memoir, “Dreams from My Father,” generally supports that Obama was in Indonesia for only four years, from the time he was 6 years old until 10 years old, from 1967-1971, although the references to Indonesia in the autobiography are typically vague regarding specific dates.

In trying to determine the Obama timeline in Indonesia, the following passages in “Dreams from My Father” are relevant:
•Obama comments he had lived in Indonesia for “over three years by that time,” discussing a visit with his mother to the U.S. embassy in Djakarta, at some unspecified time before he returned to the United States (“Dreams from My Father,” p. 30).

•“In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school, two years at the Catholic school” (“Dreams from My Father,” p. 154).

•On a yet unspecified date, supposedly in 1971, Barack Obama returns from Indonesia to Hawaii alone, unaccompanied by his mother (Dreams from My Father,” p. 53).

It was when it was reported a previously unknown stepsister of Barack Obama died that other questions were raised.

Internet researchers made the link between the president and his previously undisclosed stepsister, Holiyah “Lia” Soetoro Sobah, after translating from obituaries published in Indonesia.

The obituaries identified Lia as having been adopted by Lolo Soetoro, Obama’s stepfather, and Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro, the president’s mother.

The surfacing of Lia as an adopted child of Lolo Soetoro and Dunham raised the question of whether Barack Obama himself might have been adopted officially as Lolo Soetoro’s stepson while in Indonesia from 1967 to 1971.

Even though Obama makes no mention in “Dreams from My Father” of having had an Indonesian stepsister, the Indonesian obituaries make clear that Obama slept in the same room as his stepsister while the two of them grew up together in the Soetoro home in Jakarta.

While Obama has not acknowledged having had a stepsister in Indonesia, he discussed at length in his autobiography his half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, who was born in Indonesia to Lolo Soetoro and Ann Dunham on Aug. 15, 1970.

WND has reported that in a passport amendment submitted Aug. 13, 1968, Obama’s mother identified her son with an Indonesian surname as Barack Obama II Soebarkah, and asked the State Department to drop him from her U.S. passport.

The transaction could have been part of an effort by Dunham to obtain Indonesian citizenship for her son.

WND also reported it is undisputed that Obama took on the last name of his stepfather in school registration documents while in Indonesia. All Indonesian students were required to carry government identity cards, or Karty Tanda Pendudaks, which needed to bear the student’s legal name, which should be matched in public school registration filings.

According to Indonesian legal experts, it was difficult to enroll non-Indonesian citizens in public schooling.

If Lolo Soetoro adopted Obama at age five or younger, then Obama would automatically have become an Indonesian citizen according to the country’s laws in the 1960s, which stipulated any child aged five or younger adopted by an Indonesian father is immediately granted Indonesian citizenship upon completion of the adoption process.

Lolo Soetoro could have adopted Obama in Hawaii, although such an adoption would not have necessarily been recognized by Indonesia. Likewise, what happened in Indonesia may or may not have affected the status of Obama-Soetoro in the U.S.

So tell me Rimmy... Why do you continue to defend an individual whom we can prove absolutely nothing about? Thus far, no one has seen an official birth certificate, we only got supposed verification from Hawaii that they have something there. Haven't seen an official draft registration card, only got supposed verification from the Selective Service Office that they have a copy of it. And, new laws allowing them to destroy records that might prove otherwise. Can't get any school records, they're all sealed up too. Don't have an adoption record, if they exist they're sealed, but his sister says he was adopted. Don't have any INS records proving anything in his past otherwise either.

EVERY QUESTION ASKED about this man's past is sealed, covered up, confused, hidden, contradictory of itself, misleading, referred to someone else, and full of legal gray area... WHY?

WHY CAN WE NOT GET ONE STRAIGHT ANSWER ABOUT ANYTHING SURROUNDING BARACK OBAMA RIMMY?

The only straight answers we've got about anything in his past is, he smoked dope, had poor grades, and was/(probably still is) a member of the Communist Party, yet you defend him.

In most states, including New York, State Police and many other police officer candidates need to pass a long polygraph session before going on in the hiring process. If they used that before one could become president, given the ongoing record of the current occupier of the White House, we wouldn't even have to worry about where he was born.

And as well, Rocky, you are becoming extremely impressive with your FACT finding skills. You lay out the case as well or better than most of the pols and bloggers I've come across.
The facts are easily understood by even a person like myself without the patience or skills to do the research. Only someone with a less than average IQ can doubt your research.

Here's the deal. Obamer would much rather see the people get in a tither over his alleged lack of citizenship than discussing in open forum his lack of any accomplishments to date. The only way to actually prove anything substantial is in a court of law and that ain't gonna happen and he knows it. Meanwhile his p---poor record isn't given the attention it deserves. If the voting public would be more concerned about his lack of performance in the past 3 1/2 yrs I'd feel more comfortable on ridding the WH of this socialist in charge.

Back