This Will Not Bode Well For Zero

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Could be because half of Africa and his paternal grandmother claim he was born in Kenya. A sotry he himself used up until 2006 when discussions of him running for President ensued.
The famous grandmother tape. A phone conversation that was carried on in three different languages that is often cut short to hide the part where she realizes the misunderstanding and says that he was born in the US.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2008/12/obamas-grandmother-says-he-was-born/

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: Rocky1Could be because half of Africa and his paternal grandmother claim he was born in Kenya. A sotry he himself used up until 2006 when discussions of him running for President ensued.
The famous grandmother tape. A phone conversation that was carried on in three different languages that is often cut short to hide the part where she realizes the misunderstanding and says that he was born in the US.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2008/12/obamas-grandmother-says-he-was-born/

You left out the half of Africa part Rimmy.... And, the part where it said he himself claimed to be born in Africa up until 2007 when it clearly became uncool, if he wanted to run for President. So he's been telling us he was born in Kenya from oh at least the late 70s until 2007, almost 30 years; and now suddenly he wants to be born in Hawaii and we're just all supposed to bend over, take it where the sun don't shine, and say sure Barack ole buddy, that's not a problem, if you want to be born in Hawaii for the however many years, we don't care if you been telling us you were born in Africa for the last 3 decades. Nor do we care that half of Africa is convinced you were born there, either!!

And, I'll save you chasing the link and simply embed the video.

You know Rimmy, you can put a pig in your house, put a leash on it, a flea collar, feed it dog food, but it ain't ever gonna chase a rabbit!

Quote:So he's been telling us he was born in Kenya from oh at least the late 70s until 2007, almost 30 years when did Obama say he was born in Kenya?

Let's see, I provided you with a video, that explained that situation on more than one occasion, and you still come back and question it.

So I'm gonna try and explain this one more time. The publishist that created the little blue pamphlet, that you are about to tell me the copywriter made a mistake on, required the individuals to submit their own bios. Therefore, Obama had to state such for it to be found in that pamphlet. Because he was registered as being from Indonesia while at college.

And, the paternal grandma statement you denied earlier, well here is another she made. Haven't seen this one disputed anywhere have you? Oh I'm sure you have, not sure why I even try anymore!!

Hmmm... I guess it's because of little goodies like this Rimmy? You see, as you so adamantly pointed out that Barack would be a citizen if his mother and father weren't legally married, I find that in fact that would be incorrect! It seems the laws concerning birthrights to citizenship have been changed over the years Rimmy, and since the law in effect at the time Obama was born is the one he is bound by, I guess he maybe ain't really a citizen just because his momma lived here a year! In fact, she hadn't lived here quite long enough to qualify him as a US citizen under the INS laws at the time of his birth. So sorry Rimmy! Obama loses again!!

This one is interesting too... you might want to take the time to watch it also.

And, this one is real interesting too Rimmy... You really should watch it as well.

Kinda makes you wonder what steps were taken to varify the form Hawaii just varified is really an original, don't it Rimmy??
grin.gif

Quote:You see, as you so adamantly pointed out that Barack would be a citizen if his mother and father weren't legally married, I find that in fact that would be incorrect! It seems the laws concerning birthrights to citizenship have been changed over the years Rimmy, and since the law in effect at the time Obama was born is the one he is bound by,
Birth Abroad Out-of-Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen Mother:
A person born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 309(c) of the INA if the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the person’s birth and if the mother was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the person’s birth. The mother must be genetically related to the person in order to transmit U.S. citizenship.
Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock
A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be genetically related to the child to transmit U.S. citizenship.
http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_5199.html

Quote:So I'm gonna try and explain this one more time. The publishist that created the little blue pamphlet, that you are about to tell me the copywriter made a mistake on, required the individuals to submit their own bios. Therefore, Obama had to state such for it to be found in that pamphlet
Quote:Breitbart News reports on a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency which describes the author as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich issued the following statement to Political Wire:

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Rocky1, you have certainly provided a quantity of information. The problem is the quality of your information is very poor at best. The difference between a big pile of crap and a little pile it that with the big pile you just have to shovel more.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerQuote:So I'm gonna try and explain this one more time. The publishist that created the little blue pamphlet, that you are about to tell me the copywriter made a mistake on, required the individuals to submit their own bios. Therefore, Obama had to state such for it to be found in that pamphlet
Quote:Breitbart News reports on a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency which describes the author as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich issued the following statement to Political Wire:

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

And, you're doing your typical liberal don't confuse me with the facts I'm not listening thing Rimmy... Breitbart required their clients to submit their own bios Rimmy, Obama was not special, and thus he had to submit such.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerQuote:You see, as you so adamantly pointed out that Barack would be a citizen if his mother and father weren't legally married, I find that in fact that would be incorrect! It seems the laws concerning birthrights to citizenship have been changed over the years Rimmy, and since the law in effect at the time Obama was born is the one he is bound by,
Birth Abroad Out-of-Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen Mother:
A person born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 309(c) of the INA if the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the person’s birth and if the mother was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the person’s birth. The mother must be genetically related to the person in order to transmit U.S. citizenship.
Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock
A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be genetically related to the child to transmit U.S. citizenship.
http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_5199.html

If in fact Barack Sr was not legally divorced, and he and Ann Dunham were not legally married, then when she gave birth to Barack Jr in Kenya as half of Africa asserts, Ann Dunham would have only been 18 years old, wherein she had not lived in the states for a period of five years after age 14, and her bastard child would not legally be a citizen if born outside the country.

Obama's paternal step-grandmother's version of events
An incorrect but popularly reported claim is that his father's stepmother, Sarah Obama, told Anabaptist Bishop Ron McRae in a recorded transatlantic telephone conversation that she was present when Obama was born in Kenya.
The McClatchy newspapers gave an explanation of how the story about Obama's step-grandmother began. The tape is cut off in the middle of the conversation, before the passage in which she clarifies her meaning: "'Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America,' the translator says after talking to the woman. ... Another response later says, 'Obama in Hawaii. Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii.'"[61]
Sarah Obama shed more light on the controversy in a 2007 interview with the Chicago Tribune. In the interview, Obama's paternal step grandmother stated that six months after Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham were married, she received a letter at her home in Kenya announcing the birth of Barack Obama II, who was born August 4, 1961.[62]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/07/30/72794/heres-the-truth-birther-claims.html
look under the sub heading the tape

Quote:If in fact Barack Sr was not legally divorced, and he and Ann Dunham were not legally married, then when she gave birth to Barack Jr in Kenya as half of Africa asserts, Ann Dunham would have only been 18 years old, wherein she had not lived in the states for a period of five years after age 14, and her bastard child would not legally be a citizen if born outside the country.
You need to go back and re-read the information. The rule you are referring to applies to a married couple. The rule for an unwed couple is different and is provided in the paragraph above the one you highlighted

Quote:Breitbart required their clients to submit their own bios Rimmy, Obama was not special, and thus he had to submit such.
You’re a bit confused there rocky. Breitbart is a news blog not the publishing company. Acton & Dystel is the publisher and Miriam Goderich was the agency assistant. Miriam Goderich has stated that she didn’t get any input from Obama.

You are a very patient man Rocky. It's a complete waste of time to offer any links to this guy. As I stated once before, if Jesus Christ suddenly appeared before him and told him his hero was born in Kenya he would argue. As for rr, like my grandpa used to say "you can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed man,I'm just sayin.

Rocky, you've done a great job of documenting evidence of the alien who is now in charge of our country. In Matthew 10:26 Jesus said "Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known." It may seem that evil is triumphing, but the One who created this world and has blessed our country will have the final say.

Yep HB, it is. As you well know, all us conservatives lie, cheat, steal and use 'code' communications all the time. Why, I can't even trust my best friend(a conservative) without cross checking with a tour bus full of liberals. Right Rimmy?

Back