This Will Not Bode Well For Zero

Last edited:
Aw Gee, just our bad luck, they can't be bothered by members of the public or even those pissant LEOs unless they are Feds and receive approval. Darn, I thought we were possibly on to something here. Do you suppose DOJ would authorize this info?

And if you go to their site they warn you:

Security Statement
If you browse through this Web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally and is only used to improve future visits to the site.And if you believe that crap... The information we automatically collect and store is as follows:

The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university’s domain);
Your IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
The date and time you access our site;
The pages you visit; and
If you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.

This administration has indeed created a "Strange New World."

Quote:C. For security purposes and to prevent workflow disruption in servicing public inquiries, access to the record copy and the non-record working copy of microfilm reels is not available to the public. However, acess is available to law enforcement organizations with Federal jurisdiction that are conducting an authorized Federal investigation.

Yep, blasta, the first comment below the letter pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?:

Quote:Daniel Van Koughnett
In other words, "Piss off birther nutbag".

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitNow the Draft Registration for O is in doubt. Soon after Sheriff Joe requests O's Draft Registration it seems the Feds have made some new rules that allows them to destroy old microfiche copies of the Registration. Now why would they do that? Must be running out of room to store them, eh?

The selective service says that they have the records.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/94038426/2012-05-10-Letter-[beeep]-to-Zullo-Flahavan

Then they should give them to Joe/

Originally Posted By: jumprightinit
They will as soon as Joe proves he is part of a law enforcement organization that has federal jurisdiction and is conducting an authorized federal investigation.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinit
They will as soon as Joe proves he is part of a law enforcement organization that has federal jurisdiction and is conducting an authorized federal investigation.

You know O just made up those rules . It could be simple then, just deny O a spot on the AZ ballots because he's failed to prove his eligibility. Then when O sues him he would be part of a Federal inquiry initiated by O.

Last edited:
Quote:It could be simple then, just deny O a spot on the AZ ballots because he's failed to prove his eligibility registration with the selective service doesn’t affect eligibility.

Originally Posted By: hm1996Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitNow the Draft Registration for O is in doubt. Soon after Sheriff Joe requests O's Draft Registration it seems the Feds have made some new rules that allows them to destroy old microfiche copies of the Registration. Now why would they do that? Must be running out of room to store them, eh?
Can you provide a link for that?

Sure can, Rimmy, how's this?

Originally Posted By: Washington Times

WASHINGTON, May 7, 2012 —

Changes in the wording of Selective Service System record-keeping requirements, made days after the opening of an investigation into the alleged forgery of President Barack Obama’s selective service registration form, raise serious questions about U.S. Government intentions.

The new rules allow existing copies of documents that may be sought by investigators to be destroyed.

The Selective Service System’s new privacy rules were published in the Federal Register on Tuesday, September 20, 2011, four days after the September 16 announcement by World Net Daily that the Maricopa County (Arizona) Sheriff’s Office “Cold Case Posse” was opening an inquiry with full subpoena power into alleged forgery of several documents concerning Obama’s birth and draft registration.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/n...mas-draft-card/

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerQuote:You know O just made up those rulesand you can link to proof of that claim?

There ya go again, Rimmy, asking for links and you haven't checked out the last one you requested and were given.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerQuote:It could be simple then, just deny O a spot on the AZ ballots because he's failed to prove his eligibility registration with the selective service doesn’t affect eligibility.

It has a direct affects it if you are a fraud and usurper.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaAw Gee, just our bad luck, they can't be bothered by members of the public or even those pissant LEOs unless they are Feds and receive approval. Darn, I thought we were possibly on to something here. Do you suppose DOJ would authorize this info?

And if you go to their site they warn you:

Security Statement
If you browse through this Web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally and is only used to improve future visits to the site.And if you believe that crap... The information we automatically collect and store is as follows:

The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university’s domain);
Your IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
The date and time you access our site;
The pages you visit; and
If you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.

This administration has indeed created a "Strange New World."

Not to rain on your rant here Blasta, but ALL websites automatically collect and store that data in the weblog. Always have, always will! The government is just bein upfront about it being collected, so no one can accuse them of anything underhanded if they use it for anything other than web business.

And, unless the weblog is placed off limits to robots (Search Engines) through use of the robots.txt file, the search engines have access to all of that information as well. It's used to determine relevant sites, by following the inbound and outbound links seen in the weblog.

However... if you want to go in there and root around and dig for something incognito, if you'll find someone who has satellite internet service, the IP runs off the downlink side of the connection, and thus everyone on that service being served by a given downlink facility, has the same IP address. Those in forum administration can attest to the fact that you may have members from Georgia, Minnesota, Wyoming, New Mexico, Washington state, and anywhere in between with the same IP, and the one constant is... They are all served by the same Satellite Internet Provider. Not sure where that's at with wireless, but I would assume the same holds true there as well. And, it would certainly hold true of any internet hot spot. A hacked neighbor's wireless connection, would render their IP, not yours, as the website doesn't collect individual computer ID. They would have to go back to the Internet Service Providers network records, if those in fact exist, not all systems keep them, to find that information.

I don't know, but I think Sheriff Joe has a legitmate reason to question the copy made public.

http://www.infowars.com/birther-controversy-feds-refuse-to-release-obama-draft-card/

Likewise an interesting read...

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/03/31/showdown-in-arizona-2-on-march-31st-open-thread/#more-13963

This one is just for you Rimmy!!

I guess half of Africa is crazy too, since they all think he was born over there, not in Hawaii!! Even shut down Parliment to celebrate his being elected President. It's entered into the offical minutes.

Funny how much about his African birth remains posted outside of the US, while here in the states, it has all quietly gone away and is being denied, isn't it?!

HB... Rimmy... Which one of you is going to tell all of Africa it's all a lie?

At least we are living in reality HB. Anyone that can deny that much evidence, is either being paid by the administration, or they don't have both oars in the water.

Two famous words from HB and Rimmy - Gotta Link?

Tell the board something that Obama has done for this country that is Positive??

**Osama Bin Laden does not fall into the equation because Seal Team 6 did that job and they are disgusted with Obama and his BullCrap!

Have we, the taxpayers paid your mortgage in the past year?

Have we, the taxpayers paid for your groceries, rent or car payment?

Have we, the taxpayer paid for your education or your childrens education?

One thing i can say is that Obama has not paid anything for you!

It has been us, the TAXPAYER!!!!!!!!!!

The latest update. My email encouraging and praising the Secretary's stance is among those flooding his office. Time to stand up. And a lot of folks are doing just that.

FORGERY-GATE
Arizona flooded by emails on Obama eligibility
'It should be an honor to show their proof'
Published: 14 hours ago

As Arizona officials contemplate whether or not Barack Obama’s name will appear on a ballot this year, the state is being flooded with emails from concerned citizens urging the attorney general to make sure the president is constitutionally eligible to hold the office.

Secretary of State Ken Bennett is giving news media a glimpse of the more than 1,200 messages sent to his office since Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced March 1 probable cause exists that Obama’s birth certificate released in 2011 is a forgery.

According to KTAR Radio in Phoenix, Brian Reilly of the Surprise Tea Party said he would support Bennett for governor if Bennett refused to put Obama’s name on the Arizona ballot unless the president or the Democratic National Committee could give “information that is satisfactory” to the attorney general and Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse that Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate is authentic.

The station says legislative district 4 director Jim Keller sent Bennett a message suggesting he precludeObama’s name from the ballot, saying Arpaio’s probe proves Obama does not meet the qualifications to be president.

KTAR withheld the names of private citizens who sent emails, but a sampling of their messages to Bennett include:

“The question of Obama’s legitimacy to be president is too compelling. He waited too long to produce a birth certificate which adds to the questionable document. Please remove him from the presidential ballot.”

“I am a ‘natural born citizen.’ I am concerned about all elected officials being honest about their U.S. citizenship. Investigating any that are questionable should not be considered an invasion to their rights, but should be an honor to show their proof of citizenship.”

“If you as our secretary of state do not have the courage to write a simple letter to the DNC … will you have the courage to govern Arizona if you one day become our governor? Over 3,000 people may have second thoughts about you in your bid for re-election or a bid for the governor’s office over a simple letter.”

“It is with great surprise and disappointment that you are reluctant to follow through with the substantial evidence showing that the president of our country is not qualified to hold this position due to his fraudulent documentation. Not only is one of his documents fraudulently manufactured, but TWO OF HIS DOCUMENTS ARE fraudulently presented! WE HAVE TO STAND UP FOR THE CONSTITUTION AND FOLLOW THE LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY! If we do not uphold our Constitution, there will be nothing holding our country together. Elected officials are elected to uphold the Constitution and the laws of our country, both Federally and locally. We realize there are many issues taking elected officials attention at this time, but none is as important as upholding our Constitution.”

Bennett has sent out an e-mail response, indicating it was “imperative that we follow the rule of law as well.”

He wrote:

With all due respect, the MCSO investigation has not proven anything other than raised probable cause that the birth certificate posted on the Whitehouse website “may be” a forgery. The next lawful step would be for the Sheriff’s office to turn their findings over to the County Attorney for prosecution. Evidence would be brought on both sides and a judge should issue a decision. Whether or not that happens, if Hawaii can’t or won’t provide verification of the President’s birth certificate, I will not put his name on the ballot.

I can tell from the tone and language of your letters that the only acceptable outcome for you is that his name not be on the ballot, period. That may be what happens, but under my watch, it won’t happen based on opinions, petitions, probability or pledges to support or oppose me in the 2014 Governor’s race. My oath of office is to uphold the Constitution and laws of our State and country, and I’m going to do that by following the law. I look forward to continuing to work this issue under those parameters. Otherwise, I will respectfully agree to disagree.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/arizona-flooded-by-emails-on-obama-eligibility/

Back