Ralph Lermayer's "It Is What It Is!" article in Predator Xtreme......

you know rusty you started this hole thing with your remarks pal. read my first post then your reply .
what in it set you off pal???

but i will play along , you wont to go photo for photo, like you say, I am your huckleberry kid

let see what you have killed????

Rusty said
Quote:
I've been waiting on these for a long time!!

Rusty you say you been waiting a long time?
let me see now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
this thread started on the 2/28 i got into on the 3/2
i didn't leave for the trip till Thursday before last witch was the 5th and got back yesterday

that's the long time you been waiting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

again buddy boy how about you post some critters you haven't killed behind locked gates kid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Last edited:
i will start it off

here are some bow harvest deer
scan0004.jpg

here i nother bear for yea also with a bow
8889-1.jpg

here another lion for yea
cat-1.jpg

here is one of your rio's
223-1.jpg

here a couple easterns
IMG_1503-1.jpg

you like hog pal
IM_A0026.jpg

how about some javelina
IM_A0006.jpg

you know what they arent predators so lets get back on track here

hunting028.jpg

hunting012.jpg

009-1.jpg

your turn keymaster /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
and remember i am just a sheet metal worker from philadelphia not a paid outfitter like your self /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:
The only thing I'll say on this subject is the one who usually has to prove a point by posting dead things to give himself "staying power" is the one who truly does not feel they won the "debate".

FWIW...

Rusty,

I could not agree more with you...

how about this Mr holts
In your first rant on the first page you said
Quote:
The wealthiest can afford to hunt while common working man gets to sit on the sidelines and read about it

I ask how much are you a night???? and can the working man afford your hunt??? can you afford to do a hunt like you offer???? if you ask me you are also keeping the common man on the side lines.
I make good money and as much as I like to go to Texas hunting I cant afford your prices.
Also in your first post you left out your a professional coyote hunter and predator hunting outfitter .
your not the common predator caller, I am , I live hundreds of hundreds of mile from good calling land ,I make no money from the sport or off other hunters .you are suggesting we gain access to land to hunt in a places that's out of reach for us. think about it rusty what would it cost you to drive up here to pa and get permission to hunt 10,000 Acer's??? are you going to be made when my crew shows up in your town next year and talks to other ranchers for access with a little bright faces kids in tow. will I be stepping on your toe's will you then rant about us Yankees as you say invading your turf?
was it me saying cut out the middle man such as you that gout your back hairs up??

So let me get this right, me paying 50 something dollars a day to hunt day and night I am a bad guy , you getting $350 a night to take guys out your the good guy and good for our sport .
we as hunters shouldn't pay the ranchers to hunt predators but we should pay the outfitters like your self to hunt predators???paying the ranchers hurts our sport but you getting paid as a guide for us to gain access on them same ranches don't ????
I see now, pay you but not them,

lets see you photos from coyotes around the country buddy boy i am waiting such as you did.

I live in Pennsylvania were many of your friends have tried to be successful in killing coyote but not one has
your a pro staff for a ascertain predator hunting video maker that was here last year they didn't even kill a turkey let alone a predator.. you putting them on the ground behind the locked gates of west Texas is one thing but get out with the common callers and it can get a bit harder.

so yea kid me the common caller is your huckleberry.

god bless
George

Last edited:

as long as you understand rusty you can post all the insets you like, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

since you went end edited you post so will i pal.

this i can comprehend , you kill predators for money.
if you get paid for it you a pro

Buenos Noches Guide Service ring a bell

Last edited:
I have never paid someone for the privilege of hunting either....yet. I'm fortunate enough to know enough people that will take me hunting just about anywhere in the U.S. I might want to go.

I plan to pay to hunt predators (big time) when I get to Africa, Siberia, and Canada though.

In that same vein (well OK not quite the same vein, a guide is required in some places) I can understand someone from a long distance away with a limited amount of time who doesn't have a local friend hiring local experience and/or access.

Heck, guys pay for "guided" prairie dog shoots, and in my opinion it's often a smart thing for them to do (at least the first time). For some guy from across the country it might well save gobs of scouting time that could be spent shooting, and might well mean the difference between a 2000 shot trip and a 200 shot trip. Don't forget, he probably doesn't have the option of coming back next weekend to a honey hole he found after all day scouting.

Getting (free) permission for land to hunt can be a little difficult for out-of-towners too. Where I lived in N.E. NM, virtually 100% of the land is private. I had no ultimate problem getting permission to hunt it, but some of the ranchers I didn't personally know checked me out pretty close with others who did know me. An out-of-towner (especially a durned Yankee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) would have had a pretty hard time I'm sure.

To the original point of the article, it seemed Mr. Lermayer's point may have been that because of the economy, it might be possible (for very little money) to open up land that hasn't previously been open at all.

I kind of doubt that would be the case in most parts of the country (at least that I'm familiar with), but I suppose it might be worth a try if you had large areas that were currently completely off limits. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
sorry your home page led me to think so ,

what is it you do greg?

What "I do" has nothing to do with anything friend. I am a predator hunter amongst many other things. I try real hard not to interrupt internet pissing matches. Have at it...

Have a great day by the way...

CAN YOU COMPREHEND THE DIFFERENCE???

Mr holt i can, it's just we don't have that greed here in PA so maybe i don't understand were your coming from.
and i comprehend more then you think .

i think you made the comments after my first post just on a couple post you seen on the net? you don't know me or what i could do . you just think you got me figured out enough to throw insults my way right off the bat when i didn't write anything other then i don't us outfitters in Texas , could you show me what in my first post set you off

Last edited:
Hey George, I have stayed out of it, but you decided to bring me into this. On our Penn trip, we got one morning to hunt turkeys, and I could have killed a butt load of jakes, but I opted to let them live for another year. As far as calling for predators, we did not even attempt. Myself being probably close to half your age, I would be your huckleberry on pictures...PAL.. I freakin hate that word..

nah Jeff I am pretty much done arguing with the west texas guys
but your next trip to PA we could have a little contest if you like. or we could meet at one of the contests around the Midwest and do it there . like Kansas or one of them but with no local team mates.

photos are getting old we need a good old contest ,how about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

other then that i am done kid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:
Back