Predator Vehicles

Originally Posted By: shrekOriginally Posted By: dtm6582Will you guys make fun of me if I post a pic of my rig? It's my wife's 97 Honda Civic with a Yoga Pura sticker on the back windows. If only I was joking...

Yes and we will never let you live it down.
Yeeeeep!!!!

Originally Posted By: kodiak61Wolfhunter, that dodge is badass looking.

I owned this for awhile, it is Soni Honnegers version of the "War Wagon" that was in the Tuff Truck competitions in the mid 90's.

warwagon10.jpg

warwagon.jpg

I actually traded it for this:

IMG_6529.jpg

True 6 wheel drive with articulating driving shaft. Thing would go anywhere.

Then sold that to a guy in Australia. It will be good there since it is amphibious.

I have issues with rigs.

Issues? I'd say you have the whole subscription friend.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: BoomyOriginally Posted By: shrekOriginally Posted By: dtm6582Will you guys make fun of me if I post a pic of my rig? It's my wife's 97 Honda Civic with a Yoga Pura sticker on the back windows. If only I was joking...

Yes and we will never let you live it down.
Yeeeeep!!!!

Thanks guys. I'm glad someone finds it as funny as my wife does
smile.gif
I need to get some cool predator hunting decals to stick on that car when she isn't home. Take some focus off that Yoga bumper sticker, ya know.

Originally Posted By: wolfhunter
Here's my war wagon,
2007 dodge 3500 with 40"boots and a 10" suspension lift plus a 3.5" body lift. Engine is a 5.9 litre Cummings with a BullyDog chip.Gets me where I need to go
R

IMG_0037.jpg

I'm Sorry would you repeat that one more time please?

Last edited:
This is my 01 cummins. It always gets me where I want to be and sometimes past that. I have another 95 that I am having the whole truck sprayed with the Line-X spray in bed liner, wont have to worry about branches scratching the paint.
[img:center]
11hh4yw.jpg
[/img]

youngdon
Now I'm not sure what you're asking????????

Guntoten,
very nice!!!! How do you like those tires?? How bad do they howl on the hiway?

R

LOUD! I cant hear the diesel over the the tires, but Im all about performance first and comfort later. I've never had a set of tires hold up to the punnishment (that I put them through) like swampers do.

Last edited:

Pull in your horns guys, that's my youngest daughter!!!!!!,Just remember you young bucks there is not a 4x4 made that can get out of range of my .338 Kubbla Kahn quick enough to escape the wrath of ole Wolfhunter LOL
later
R

Originally Posted By: wolfhunter
Pull in your horns guys, that's my youngest daughter!!!!!!,Just remember you young bucks there is not a 4x4 made that can get out of range of my .338 Kubbla Kahn quick enough to escape the wrath of ole Wolfhunter LOL
later
R

I'd have to say I'll take my chances...haha jk

One thing is for sure looking at some of these rigs.. You aint hunting were we hunt. The cute little nerf bars don't have dents in them. The tires and wheels aren't scuffed up, the trim looks brand new. haha I need to take some pictures next time we go out.
grin.gif
I'm actually shocked lawdawg's still looks pretty. I know he has to hunt some of our area.

Johnnylaw, kodiak61, robertL, and Tony's look like they belong out there or been there. Some of the others....nope. But I'm sure they work in your area.

When we leave its normally 2 spare tires, extra fuel, gear to stay the nights, jacks, come alongs, chains, tow straps, etc. Hints why the next rig will have the winch, rock guards along the body, roof racks, lights, etc.

Keep posting boys! I like checking this out. There are some cool ideas on some of these rigs I'm going to steal for mine.

Last edited:

shrek-I hear ya totally!!! When I look at this thread there is a ton of cool trucks but my pick is kodiak's 95 dodge that Soni rigged up.I look at that thing twice a day and never get tired of it.There are the pavement princess's and then there are the real ones,ones that work where the going is tough and THAT is one of those.
My question to Kodiak 61,..... why did you trade that thing off????????????????????????
R

Just to prove it's not a "pavement princess" or a "mall crawler", I took these pics 15 minutes ago. It's a work truck. Amazing what a little soap and water will do, and paint, well believe it or not, you can buy that stuff in cans now days! LOL... Tom Austin

P1020963.jpg

P1020964.jpg

Originally Posted By: LawDogJust to prove it's not a "pavement princess" or a "mall crawler", I took these pics 15 minutes ago. It's a work truck. Amazing what a little soap and water will do, and paint, well believe it or not, you can buy that stuff in cans now days! LOL... Tom Austin

P1020963.jpg

P1020964.jpg

haha anyone can splash in a puddle for quick pictures.
laugh.gif

Back