Predator Vehicles

The second gen. 4runners are pretty tuff to beat. I have a basket that mounts on the hitch and a roof rack on my 95. I also have a 96 that I am currently changing the tranny in it will be my next critter getter. My wife made me sell my all time favorite though an 86 chevey S10 4X4 with a v6 no power anything and a fiberglass cap. [beeep] I miss that ole beater !!

Mikegranger- hope I never get to test it on a moose,however 1 week after I put the bush guard on a whitetail jumped out and I smacked him dead center@70mph,there was 2 hairs on the guard and deer spread for about 50 feet

Hyperwrx- yes the guard folds down over the hood to allow access to engine compartment.If you look close at the photo you can see 4 grease zerks where the hinge is

thanks to all who have put pictures up,got some really good ideas to try this winter!!!
R

Originally Posted By: wolfhunter
Here's my war wagon,
2007 dodge 3500 with 40"boots and a 10" suspension lift plus a 3.5" body lift. Engine is a 5.9 litre Cummings with a BullyDog chip.Gets me where I need to go
R

IMG_0037.jpg

shocked.gif
wow

Man that Land Rover is kinda what I'm thinking with all the racks, fuel cans etc. Sweet. There are alot of sweet rigs on here.

Any of you jeep guys prefer certain years? I do like the idea of the 4.0L

For A jeep I like the 97-06 models. they are the TJ they have coil susp. and are built well. Look for one with a dana 44 rear axle opposed to the 35.

Originally Posted By: WestonFor A jeep I like the 97-06 models. they are the TJ they have coil susp. and are built well. Look for one with a dana 44 rear axle opposed to the 35.

How can you tell?

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeI like EVERYTHING about that red dodge from Canada, above!

Here's my daily driver:

jeeppic.jpg

aarontony.jpg

Tony

Tony do you guys skin all your animals or is that just for pictures?

I skin most, if they aren't torn up bad. Filling up the freezer...want to try my hand at tanning this spring. Hides are thickened up now. I didn't skin 100 or so of the early season ones.

Tony

Sweet rigs!

Kodiak: Those are Hardcore lookin' rigs for sure. Love the racks and cans.

Wolhunter: I'd join the ladder hunters if I owned that thing--be hunting a ladder every time I needed to get in it!

Enjoyed the thread. Thanks, guys!

Kellen-23
what are parts like to get???Will they stand up to the abuse that predator hunting can do to a vehicle????
Man,I have always wanted one of those,with my short legs they might also be a bit easier to get into LOL
R

Its basically like a rhino or a ranger, but more like a truck, transfer case and all. I havent had it in the deep snow yet, but there is a track system for them. You can also get them with axle locks and diff locks. You can get parts from your local parts store if you have cross references. I have a dealer in my area that has a full service bay. And they handle abuse very well. I predator hunt with it and feed bulls as well, so it gets it double time. The one complaint I have with it is that is doesnt have enough suspension travel, which Im trying to work some type of coil spring suspension for it. All in all its the best purchase Ive made. Heater and a/c makes it that much cooler. They also make a Deck Van, which is a four door unit with a small bed, and a mini mini van. I think hands down they are better than any rhino or ranger out there. Plus the cost is half of what a basic rhino or ranger cost.

Will you guys make fun of me if I post a pic of my rig? It's my wife's 97 Honda Civic with a Yoga Pura sticker on the back windows. If only I was joking...

Originally Posted By: dtm6582Will you guys make fun of me if I post a pic of my rig? It's my wife's 97 Honda Civic with a Yoga Pura sticker on the back windows. If only I was joking...

Yes and we will never let you live it down.

Back