Predator Vehicles

Mine from this past weekend.
DSCI0002-1.jpg

r2

Originally Posted By: Predator PaulDrive what you like, just cover it up! This truck is a white RAM 1500 4x4.

Fivedogs.jpg

Camo.jpg

Do you notice any difference in number of dogs called when its covered vs. not covered?

What ever I am in at the time works. We drove through the drive thru at artic circle to get the kids an ice cream and the girl at the window asked what I was going to do with it and I said well eat it of course. I think she believed me.
DSC02717.jpg

^^^

I will let him give the details but those are the greatest thing the ARMY has every produced for rock crawlers and or outdoor enthusiasts. I swear one day I will have one with a Roof top tent set up on it. Seen a guy at a landcruiser get together with one and I was really impressed.

Originally Posted By: RocketManPlease explain that strange looking green thing folling that Tacoma.

Hey man, that's my offroad trailer! And as much as it may look military, it isn't. It was built by a guy that used to build them to sell, but went out of business a few years ago. I think he couldn't sell them for what he put into them, because this thing is built!! This was the last one he had, I got it slightly used, and I love it. And I do plan to put a roof-top tent on it eventually.

I was just taking the trailer for a test run in the photo. It is for carrying camping/hunting stuff when I go camping/hunting. I obviously don't need it if I'm just going calling for the day. Heck, I could use my wife's Saturn for that! Unless I get a HUGE pile of coyotes and want to keep them!
ar15.gif

It would be nice to have a vehicle forum, that way we can discuss all the various do dads, that you can have on your rigs, whether it be a truck, boat, atv or even a bike.

Just a thought, It could be a good thing, lots of things to consider for a good hunting rig, and lots of cool stuff out there as well.

Nice pics guys

Dave

Here's mine..... 1995 Nissan Pathfinder, 3" lift,
31-10.50x15's 9000 lb winch, ARB locker in the rear. If I can get were I'm going with this, it must be pretty bad.

DSCN0005.JPG.3699.jpg

Terry

Last edited:
new tires on order for the sand but here she is with the cap i got for $50 the other day. 97 K1500, stereo from He$$, home built gun racks in cab.
coyote1.jpg

coyote3.jpg

coyote2.jpg

Back