Predator Vehicles

Here's a pic taken at the WalMart parking lot. I was taking back Shreks Christmas Gift. Ha Ha
P1020858.jpg

I keep mine spotless...

before extending the fender flares
girlsfirstdayofschool015.jpg

with extended flares ... thanks to OSP trooper
elkhunt09007.jpg

ain't purty till they're dirty

best to ya
Robert

Originally Posted By: LawDogHere's a pic taken at the WalMart parking lot. I was taking back Shreks Christmas Gift. Ha Ha
P1020858.jpg

Hey why did yall have to take back my Christmas gift back just cause I squeeled about you shooting yotes out of the mall's trash cans, then splashing in the mud and stopping in the park to shoot photos so you looked like you were way out there.
grin.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: LawDogHere's a pic taken at the WalMart parking lot. I was taking back Shreks Christmas Gift. Ha Ha
P1020858.jpg

Okay on another note yesterday when you took out your Panasonic DMC-TZ3 camera did you really think the flash was going to reach the pickup when you took that picture?
blush.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: shrekOne thing is for sure looking at some of these rigs.. You aint hunting were we hunt. The cute little nerf bars don't have dents in them. The tires and wheels aren't scuffed up, the trim looks brand new. haha I need to take some pictures next time we go out.
grin.gif
I'm actually shocked lawdawg's still looks pretty. I know he has to hunt some of our area.

Johnnylaw, kodiak61, robertL, and Tony's look like they belong out there or been there. Some of the others....nope. But I'm sure they work in your area.

When we leave its normally 2 spare tires, extra fuel, gear to stay the nights, jacks, come alongs, chains, tow straps, etc. Hints why the next rig will have the winch, rock guards along the body, roof racks, lights, etc.

Keep posting boys! I like checking this out. There are some cool ideas on some of these rigs I'm going to steal for mine.

I dont know about where you live but here we have car washes. I didnt take any pictures of the equipment but I can.
PICT0137.jpg

My Toyota is a princess! SSSHHHH she's sleeping and gets cranky if she doesn't get 23hours sleep. She also doesn't like snow or salt. OR MUD

Actually I'm not lying, I saved up for a long time and put a lot of hours in so hopefully I'll still have it to give to my nephew or son someday.Figured soon enough someone would be complaining about the poser predator rigs. Relax.

4runner09001.jpg

My hunting rig gets the abuse. It's now white.
mud001.jpg

Originally Posted By: wolfhunter
shrek-I hear ya totally!!! When I look at this thread there is a ton of cool trucks but my pick is kodiak's 95 dodge that Soni rigged up.I look at that thing twice a day and never get tired of it.There are the pavement princess's and then there are the real ones,ones that work where the going is tough and THAT is one of those.
My question to Kodiak 61,..... why did you trade that thing off????????????????????????
R

I never drove it. I picked it up more as a "man I have to have that" thing and never really had a use for it. It also needed some work that was above my head and I'm not much for restoring things. I try but that one was a project that I just wasnt ready for.

The guy I traded it too actually restores gama goats for a living/hobby. He has a day job but makes a good amount restoring them. He say my add for the warwagon and offered me that goat which was 100% functional and restored. I keep in touch with him actually and he is going some amazing restoration on the war wagon. I will post pics once he is all done and has her back to her original glory. By the way, its actually a 75 Ramcharger that Soni cut hacked and made into that beast.

The goat went to ebay because it was really more of an expedition rig and not a hunting rig. It would climb anything and go anywhere though. Fun little toy and I may pick up another later in life. They are loud though and not the most pleasant thing to drive, so with that said I may go the pinzauer (sp?) route instead.

But like Shrek said, my hunting rigs I set them up for every scenario I can think of. Even though I may only be hunting 45 minutes from town 90% of the time, that one time I am truly in the middle of nowhere I want to be able to get home. So I keep belts, hoses, tools, water, gas, battery charger and even a spare alternator (long story on that one).

It also helps that I love ugly trucks. The uglier the better in my opinion. I appreciate pretty trucks but love the ugly ones.

Wolfhunters truck is beautiful and I would love to own it. But many people would think that I ruined it when I painted it tan and beat the [beeep] out of it
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: shrekOriginally Posted By: DustballsShrek, at least none of us are driving or wives trucks. LOL

Ouch! That hurt!
blush.gif

Its all in fun.

Originally Posted By: kodiak61Originally Posted By: sparky13kodiak61 - How many cans of krylon did it take?

6 total of the tan. Then picked up another that use for the "touch ups" and it has lasted over a year.

I also picked up 2 cans of flat black and painted every not tan black. Keep one of those in the back as well.

I was originally going to do some camo theme, but then liked the way the black and tan looked so just kept it that way. Painted my cruiser the same way, I sort of like the look and think that I probably do something similar with every hunting rig now.

Here are some pics of my old Cruiser:

IMG_5738.jpg

Nice Mud sticker, Woody would be proud.

i think i got a bite on the baja, so i may be posting a 90 Bronco on here soon, my primary is my 97 Silverado but it is nothing special to post a pic. i really want a Samauri for some reason though. guys got one on craigslist here for $2200, lifted and states perfect. bronco guy is coming tomorrow after i get done hunting dogs.

Some of my old hunting vehicles.
My 1st hunting car was a 1968 Plymouth Belevedere.
My new one is a 2007 Chevy Silverado CC 4x4.

trks.jpg

trks1.jpg

trks1001.jpg

Lakecity07060.jpg

Well let start with my 2nd ever vehicle: Moab first, then some last winter:

TheCrack2Me.jpg

TheWedgy.jpg

The snow, just need a front locker and this is set:
Stucksn.jpg

My 01 Tundra traded in this last summer for a Megacab. It was a good truck, but as you can see it had a bad day with some WY mud. It took a Ford diesel and a full sixed blazer pulling together to get me out.
stuck.jpg

Here is my most recent purchase. I have taken it out a few times, no real action shots yet. I need to add a rear seat, build a cage and add a winch, shovel, and some extra jerry cans. ONce that is done it will be complete:
Dream1.jpg

Back