New commercial E-Caller ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been scannimg through all this information on this topic and I would be excited about this thing but I'm afraid,like the Foxpro this thing will be out of reach for many of us. It's like anything else, we would like to have the best but we get by with what we can afford. With gas, guns, ammo, camo, trucks, the list goes on, this sport can get expensive. Iv'e been looking at the JS preymaster becouse it is very reasonably priced. Spanker please keep us financially impared in mind when you price your caller. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Taz Man: I will do the best I can. It has cost me a fortune to develop this product,and quite a bit to produce it. Post your email address, and I will try to help you any way I can.

Predator Spanker

Spanker,
I understand the costs of devlopment and production, and the fact that when you started this thing you probably put your neck out a mile. It sounds like you have a winner. My e-mail is tracker41mag@aol.com

Are you going to offer it in camo too? I like my mossy oak foxpro cause I can just put it anywhere without covering it up with mesh camo netting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Predator Spanker - I'm putting a hold on my e-caller purchase until I hear the results from yours and what kind of pricing you come up with.

I, too, am sympathetic to Taz Man's plight. I don't need any more bumps on my head from my wife for what I spend on this sport. I can't believe how testy she can get over this! :eek:

gemelton@yahoo.com

Predator Spanker, I returned home today after a dismal attempt at using my wore out JS for the final time this year!!

After having wore ouot there first model years ago, bought the next one 5 years ago, and having it serviced twice now for head alignments, I can no longer take the wore out thing with me anymore and count on it's use.

I have been contemplating the Fox-Pro almost to the point of ordering this coming week until seeing this new information on your caller!!

I am now putting off this major purchase until your units actual release and reports hit here of its use, which in acutality will be out of the fur season for most in my line of business.
I wish to be put on your auto list for updates and latest information, cost, dealers for purchase, especially out here in the west!!

My hobby puts me in very stiff competiton for fur here and I need an edge all the time.
please forward to [url=mailto:tom@wasatchwild.com

PredatorSpanker, Maybe you could have a introductory promotion such as: Trade in your old e-caller for a new LOUDMOUTH and get blakety blank dollars off. (just kidding) however I probably will donate my old caller after I purchase one of yours to some younger hunters that could use one but can't afford one yet. I am looking forward to seeing in the field posts from members here.

Elkslayer: The wait will be worth it for you.
We will be sending out callers to some of the most well known predator hunters out their.
You will see everything I say is fact!
Spanker

Whiting: Johney Stewart has allways had quality poducts. I think maybe you got a defective caller.
Our caller will work out for you I'm sure.
The added feature of the decoy will without question give you a edge.
Keep a watch for our prices and availability.
Spanker

Hutt: Be patient, you will see reviews posted ASAP
If you donate your caller to someone just getting started, I will give you a $25.00 discount on one of our callers if you buy direct from us.
I am not trying to open a can of worms here and offer this to everyone, however since you are the first to make that offer I will do this for you in return.I love the sport of calling that much!!

Spanker

Hey Spanker,
Sounds like you have a great product here. When you consider your pricing, remember the first rule of retail sales. Sell at a loss and make it up in volume! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Good luck and I hope I can afford one.

Paul

Hey, Predator Spanker, I am also from Lancaster Co. Pa. Your caller sounds like just the thing that I'm looking for. I'll be looking for more info on your product. I'm in the market for an e-caller right now but I'll hold off till yours is avaible. I have a bobcat permit here in Pa. and I'm excited about going. Hope to see your products availability soon. Norm Burkey, New Holland, Pa.

Papikehunt: I just bought a 22 and a 270 for my kids from the sportsman shop in New Holland.
I live just over the mountain north east of White Horse.Good luck with that Bobcat.I called in 2 different cats in Lycoming county.
Be patient our caller will be out soon!
you will be happy you waited.

Spanker

Hutt,

Do you think you could donate your old caller to me?? Im only 16 and have no e-caller yet, and have wanted something like a JS for a while, but being a kid, money is definitely an option! I mean one day im sure ill get a loudmouth, but for now, something cheaper would be great! To get in the habit of calling!!! So if you want to, can you email me at
ChristFollowr120@aol.com….. Thanks

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back