New commercial E-Caller ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Cobb,
It was very clear to me that Elkslayer pointed out that curt was a sour apple and Bustayote also made it very clear that Curt was a bad apple.
all this was just a few post above mine so It was eaiy to find, And as far as predator spanker not sure why Curt didn't contact him personaly about his post Well it didn't look to me that Curt was talking to Pred Spanker he was making a statement to the rest of us. I don't think there is a bad guy here the spanker is doing his best to put out a call and like I said b4 he is new to the ball game and doing his best. Curt on the other hand is pointing out some oddities , I mean everyone knows what kind of hoaxs exist on the net, this may or may not be one, I think it is for real but it dose seem odd that we hven't seen anything but a drawing of the caller, and it all most release time.

All I have to say is if this is a hoax, it's a good one. I visited with Wayne on the phone and I can't believe how well he carried out this hoax while talking to me. HA HA.

And, if it is a hoax, just think of all the neat features he inspired other call makers to make with their calls.

No, his is the real deal. I'm convinced. As against electronic calls as I am, I may just have to look into buying one of these if the reposrts come in as good as it sounds.

Randy

OK, I see what you were addressing now... My apologies... So we can stop arguing about who said what, this thread is for the discussion of and questions for and about the caller and call maker. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I agree with Cobb and I agree with Buker I am an agreeable guy aren't I, I do too think that this is the real deal I hope it takes off and flies well, I'm sure it will

Dear Fellow members, Please read closely. Their will be photo's posted in about a week.
I DID NOT RELEASE THE INFO OR PICTURES ON MY CALLER BECAUSE IT WAS NOT FINISHED.
What part of this is,is not understood???????
The pictures I have provided, WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VIEWED BY THE PUBLIC. I sent these to 6 people, All predator Calls, Huntseek, Robert Cobb, Randy Anderson, Randy Watson, and Jerry from varment hunters. Thease pictures were for their eyes only. I was not going to release info until AFTER the Shot show in February.
I am sick and tired of explaining myself.
I did questions and answers because the info was released prematurely. Robert Cobb thought it would be a good idea.
I am not looking for approval from anyone.
Evidently the hours I have spent on this form have been a waste of my valuable time, because it is not sinking in.
Just how could it be construde that this is a part of my marketing strategy? It's called DAMAGE CONTROL. Only an AXX HXXX would advertise something they don't have to sell!!!!!
I am not not trying to sound rude or crude or whatever. I am sick and tired of this nonsense.
I am loosing my patients, it seems my words fall on deaf ears.
Hopefully this time I made myself clear.
Sincerely
Predator Spanker

Predator Spanker, put your hackles down. I'm with ya on it. You'll see my post is tongue in cheek about the hoax.

Relax, have a glass of warm milk and let your mind wander to killing coyotes.

Later
Randy

HOWLER,

Maybe you should go back and read my post again, I never referred to Curt as a bad apple. I too think that Curt is very knowledgable and contributes to this board emensly. What I was referring to was text in the post made by Robert Cobb about (someones) personal agenda.

So where ever you are getting your information (and I bet I can guess where that came from) is misinformed and obviously has a personal agenda behind destroying this man's hard work and dedication for no apparent reason and I will not allow it to get out of hand!!
I am quite sure that (someone) has a great deal to lose when Spankers caller hits the market. That is what I was getting at. I was just trying to cheer Spanker up with a little wrestling lingo from about 25 years ago (Hell, I don't think that hold is even legal anymore anyways) and let him know that I was still behind him. Did you miss the (all in fun) phrase at the end of the paragraph?

Sorry if anyone else read it the same way as Howler did. I will try to be more specific in future posts. If I would have been referring to (someones) name that I knew I would have the balls to use their name. After all, I am Irish too.

No hard feelings Howler!

Come back and join us Curt!

Spanker, drink a green beer for me!

Robert Burns

Spanker,
Will you be at the Sportsman's Show in Harrisburg?

Good luck...

feel free to email me if you need some assistance... Process Development, Process Engineering, Electronics Technician, Failure Mode Analysis, Design of Experimentation... blah, blah, blah...

LOL

Regards,
Bruce
erschiessen@idigjesus.com

For the love of God. Some people can read more into things than are there. You have to feel special when this big a deal is made about 3 or 4 posts being removed instead of posted. You don't have a pic to replace the one I took down? Threats of lawsuits? Pleeeease!!! You and BM ever meet?

I don't have a problem with Spanker. I think he has provided less than little in the way real world info on a product that is due out in lets say 30 days. Several times Spanker mentions years of field testing and high success in the field. I don't know about you but if I sunk all that money in a venture, I would have a couple pics of field trial results.

I hope your caller does do well. I'm just confused by the secrecy so close to release. You said you did not want anyone to know about it. Why? I would think it would make sense to provide this info. I don't see what all the commotion is over me removing my 3 or 4 posts when real pics and field reports are going to be out in a week. I look forward to seeing them.

Regardless, I just felt bad about being partially responsible for helping influence people to not purchase other brands of callers. Some of which advertise here. Frankly if I was Foxpro, I would probably yank my ad here after this thread. It single handedly torpedoed Foxpros sales on this site for the year. Now there is grounds for a lawsuit! If you want to sue me Spanker, go for it. At this point you got about 1/2 a refrigerator box to take from me.

Those posts are my posts to edit or the option would not be there I would think. Spanker, early in this thread I requested your e-mail and you blew me off. After hearing of your tactics for "caller development" believe me, I respect your opinion, as much as you do mine.

This whole thread should never been started. Sorry about the feather ruffling. Looking forward to the pics and reports that will be coming soon. I did what I felt was right. Just leveling the playing field. Spanker, I for one am looking forward to you proving me quite wrong. But if you are taking folks for a ride, I don't want to be a part of it. That's all I was saying.

Good luck in your venture.

"Bad Apple" out.....sheeeesh

Curt: I read and reread your recent posts and reasons for deleting the 4 others.
Nothing you said makes any sence to me. It sounds more like you had a personal problem with me,or you have been ridiculed by someone for starting this subject,like possibly a competing company who currently advertises on the PM site.
The reason for secrets,is because of the fact the patten pending status was not yet granted,
and like I said in my last post, only an Axx Hxxx advertises something they don't have to sell.
Their are skum bag companies that would steal my caller in a second if I did nothing to protect it.
I have answered all questions posted. I do not recall you wanting me to email you.
If you would have noticed, I was bombarded with questions from all sides. With 4 posts, could you have made a fifth and requested a second time for me to email you?
Another thing, at no time has anyone ever requested additional pictures. What makes you think that I have no additional pictures? Did I say I ditten't have field test results?
Would you or others value MY field test results over Randy Watson's, or Robert Cobbs. Let me answer that Absolutelyy not. Maybe that is why thease people as well as several others were contacted BEFORE this info was released!!!
I have pictures of the prototype and pictures of the SLA model. I don't have pictures of the finished product. We do have one thing in common, Both of us wish the topic was never started.
If the information on my caller was not removed from Huntseek,I would have had huntseek remove it on their site and all this would not have occured.
I was away deer hunting, came home to find I had 7 emails about the cat being let out of the bag.
I dealt with it the best I knew how to! I took the advice of several people like Robert Cobb and offered to answer quesions as a method of damage control. Do you think I wanted it this way? Where does it benefit me? All this has done, is cost me time and aggravation. Then the guy who started this thread makes comments that are negative and all but makeing it seem this a big hoax, that I started.
words like, Something dosen't sound right,
things I have been told, BLA BLA BLA etc. I don't appreciate this at all!
Now you say you feel bad about swaying someone to wait for our caller. I believe you, but why did you start this thread than? Could it be to tell about a new product? If that is the case, don't you think this could effect the sales of another product.
One of the problems here, is your choice of words,and the fact you have a tendency to put words in mouth of others. I said I questioned the legality of removeing info from another site and right away your talking law suit and ice boxes.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, email me and I will talk to you direct.
Predator Spanker

Can we close this thread? We can start a new one for Predator Spanker if he wants to advertise his caller which is great. Hopefully I'm not the only one who feels this way. I love this forum but am getting a little worn on what's going on here. See you all around!

SteveH and Bonfire: I agree in a way. I am getting tired as well. The intention of this thread was to show a new product, and for me to answer questions that the members may have. If you recall steve, I was kind enough to answer your questions.Their are alot of new members every day and guys that are now getting around to asking questions. Thease members are entitled to have their questions answered as well.
I think it is important that questions and comments stay to the caller and asked in a respectful way.
I would appreciate it, if the members would show me the same respect that I am showing them.
I think you two guys should stop reading new
e-caller until I post it's here or something like that.
I can defenitly see how you can get sick of reading the same thing over and over.
Thanks for your responce.
Predator Spanker

I got nuttin' productive to say, just wanted to push this thread closer to 300 posts. That's gotta be some kinda record don't it?

OK Guys... The topic is obviously dead, so it is now closed. If any of you have any more questions about the Loudmouth feel free to post up and ask them, I'm sure they will get answered.

Predator Spanker...

Thanks for everything you have done for the members by answering their questions and remaining calm when it was very trying, I will keep in touch with you. I hope all goes well with your caller as I know you have put every bit of your heart into it's development. I can't wait to get one and you can bet your last dollar I will give a rundown on it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back