New commercial E-Caller ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that looks great. I hope it has HQ sound coming out of it. That would be the best thing they could do with it. The WL Tech has good sound. I like the idea of the sound card. I`m ready to up grade this could be the one.

I like the Record feature, if you happen to be out in the field and hear a good sound, just record it and use it for later... and that you can hook up your own CD Player, MP3 Player, or Cassette Player. Also, the ability to change out sound cards, WITHOUT sending the unit back to the maker...

This caller has some great potential, I hope to have one soon... When I get one I will write up how well it performs... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Curt nice looking caller packed full of goodies. Please email me the calling site you are refering to because I do not know what site it is by your hint. My email is luke@ecpi.com Thanks-redfeather.

Curt, I guess your clue wasn't good enough for me either. lol Do ya mind firing an e-mail off to me also for the other site? thanks , Larry
teemracn1@mindspring.com

There is a possibility of these being sold from the PM website, plans are under way now for a dealer to have an ad here on our boards... Will keep you guys posted as things develop further... I already have a rough price guide and will post that as soon as I can...

OK, It's a done deal... These callers will be for sale from the PM website as soon as they become available, they are expected to release sometime in February 2003... I, for one, am very excited about this new product!! The price, as mentioned above will be in the neighborhood of the Foxpro caller, but this one will have more bells and whistles... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

And this caller is built by a hunter, for hunters!! I believe the owner will be getting registered here on PM soon and hopefully will be willing and able to respond to any questions some of you may have...

Curt, or anybody...any info on the range of the remote? Sounds like a nice little package with some good flexibility. It'd be nice if the remote would work from at least 200 yards or so.

If it lives up to the hype, it might be worth adding to my collection of calls. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

-dan

By the way, Think it will be better than the PreyMaster that Johnny Stewart is coming out with? Looks like it will be to me.

CJ...

I think this caller will be well above whats on the market now, as it has so many more features that the other callers don't.

The owner sent me some more pictures to post for everyone, but I will put them in a seperate post, they are very large, and may take a while to load for some people... So if you dont want to wait for them, you have been warned... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Also, the link for the other board that posted the pictures above has no more information about the callers than we do at this point... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And I will give the information I am ALLOWED to as I get it, the original pictures (as posted above) were not supposed to be made public, but since the cat's out of the bag, we have the OK to post a little more information, this is the caller I was saying would be worth the wait and that the new year has some good things in store for e-callers... I really do believe in this new caller and feel that with the hopes, dreams and hard work of the maker, this caller will be a quality top of the line unit!!

Dan K...

The remote will be effective to 200-250 yards... So you will definitely be able to set the caller away from you quite a distance...

Thanks for the update, Robert. That's good news.

Like I said in my first post, I hope it lives up to the hype. But I'm a real critical customer and it seems like few things ever do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back