New commercial E-Caller ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
CjPredator: Their is an audio in port on the one side of the caller the same one used for the record feature. What you do is plug the audio cable from the caller to the sound source(mps cassette,CD)push play, on our caller their is an button you push to play through. The volume works the same. obviously the caller needs turned on first.
The speaker is 13watts 8homs it's pretty loud.
Most sounds will not distort reguardless of volume.

Predator Spanker,

I am in the market for an E-Caller now. Tell me why I should wait for your call intstead of buying a FoxPro or another caller now? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If you can convince me to wait, please do. I'm listening.

February is a long ways away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Where will your units be sold? Directly from you or through retailers?

I'm all EARS! Enlighten me please! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Busta'yote, Take a second and read the features of our caller and our competitors.ours is at the top of the page.I hunt,I did not market this caller just for the monetary gain.I personally was nevered satisfied with the callers on the market,I have everyone of them. This is why I made my own.
One of the worse things you can do is jump the gun! patients is important, if it's waiting another 5 seconds for a deer to turn broad side or waiting another couple months to get the most advanced e caller ever developed. We all have to make our own decision, Hopefully you make one you won't regret

PREDATOR SPANKER,

WILL YOUR E-CALLERS BE SOLD DIRECT FROM YOU OR WILL THEY BE SOLD THROUGH RETAILERS? WHEN IN FEBRUARY ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THEM AVAILABLE?
ARE YOU GOING TO BE ABLE TO KEEP UP THE SUPPLY FOR THE INITIAL DEMAND? I SURE HOPE THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE IN FEBRUARY AND NOT ONE OF THOSE THINGS YOU CAN ORDER AND NOT BE ABLE TO GET FOR SIX MONTHS OR MORE. THERE ARE ALOT OF THINGS COMPANIES HYPE UP AND CREATE A DEMAND FOR THEN CAN NOT DELIVER THE PRODUCT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I AM GOING TO TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT AND WAIT? PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME REGRET THAT I WAITED!

Busta'yote: Callers will be sold mainly through retailers. Watch the P.M. for our banner. Callers will also be sold by All predator calls.com and Huntseek.com . (check out their sites)I will be able to keep up with demand because of the fact we anticipated it.
Our electronics are mostly surface mount components, which means a machine assembles the bulk of them. Our housing is custom made injection mold. We did not convert a plastic box or flashlight case to house electronics which would cost entire to much assembly time.
Our caller from electronics to mold and keypad are made here in the USA.
This is not hype. Fact is the details were not supposed to be released until Feb., you can confirm that throung Robert Cobb.
Our molds are almost finished. When their complete we have to make sure everything fits correctly,Then we will release calleres.
My word is the only thing I own that won't break

Predator Spanker, can yo email me. I have some info that might help you in the near future.
email: [url=mailto:kquinn1@charter.net

Predator spanker,
I have two questions for you.
1. Will the new call be available with remote control?

2. When you push the go button on the caller, does the sound play over and over again until the button is pressed a second time? I ask this because if there is no remote control, some guys like to set the machine several yards to one side of their hideout and let er rip. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My son and I are going to the game rich country of South Central South Dakota the last week in January. We would give it a good field trial for you if you want. Maybe with an option to buy ?

Rich,
I think the sound will play for about 60 sec. then you have to push the Key pad again. It will come two ways; remote & not remote.

Hello rich Cronk: Our caller will have upgradable remote control. The range is somewhere between 200 and 250 yards.
When you push play on any of the selected sounds, it will continue playing until you stop it.
excellent question!

Predator Spanker,
It sounds to me as though you have a real winner that you are about to place on the market. Those buggers should sell like hotcakes! Oh my gosh, I have one more question if you can stand it. What sort of batteries do you use to power this new super caller? Thanks.

Predator spanker , will this new caller be made and assembled in the united states ? this is very important this day and age . Jerry .

Rich Cronk: Caller will use 4 - C cell batteries. can be upgraded to a sealed led acid battery. Can change battery holder and use 4-AA batteries

Well I'm excited and waiting for this product to be field tested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back