New commercial E-Caller ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all my fellow predator callers, just to let you know the new Loudmouth e caller is the real thing. I know this to be fact because I designed it. We worked on this project for almost 3 years before I was willing to market it. I do a tremendous amount of calling,fact is I have every caller on the market and found all to have their limitations. This caller was made with the hunter which is me in mind. I covered every possible angle that I could think of. one of the main questions that I am asked is about the record feature. The reason I have record on our caller is for the hunter who has a libray of sounds that they would like to still use.
With our caller you can take sounds that you own and load that sound onto one of our blank cards. Let's face it, their are some great sounds on the market by other call companies, why not use them.
Other companies that have digital callers, marry you to the sounds they have only.
With our caller, you the hunter decide what sounds workes best.
I can ramble on all day, but what I will do is answer any questions that are posted.

Predator Spanker, I would like to be the very first to volunteer to field test your new caller.just mail it to me and I will test it under actual field conditions and I will return it to you in about 120yrs.but seriously, congrats to you and i look forward to the day i can buy one on the market, i have heard feb.2003?

Ya, Same Here! I'd be glad to feild test it for you!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I got a ? for ya. Does it sound as good as itlooks? On a scale 1-10 , how would you rate the sound quality?

Predator Spanker,

Where do you live that you test it out? I live out in Virginia, and was wondering if I could test it out too! I'm only 16 and was thinking, maybe ya should let a youth try it out! Cuz, it could be confusing to a youth… and ive never used an Ecaller before, so, I would see if it isn’t too confusing to use and it would be from a good aspect. Everyone always says, to get kids involved! So, What do ya say? Ill give a FULL report, everytime I go out!

Thanks,
Andrew

ChristFollowr120@aol.com

Animal lover kid. I gone save you some time and aggravation. Some day you are going to get married
your wife will all but hait you because you will be out every night like me calling critters.
Take up golf or tennis or something,leave the headakes for us older guys. Theirs still a chance for you!
I'm only kidding. When our callers become available I will work something out with you. You may have to come to PA and mow my grass or clean my gutters or something.
Remember it's better to spank than to be spanked.

Waynedog,I appreciate your offer to field test our new caller. Fact is you would probably do a better job than me because you would be impartial.
Beleive this or not the electronics for this caller have been finished for almost two years.
We even made whats called a SLA model of the houseing to test electronics and sound quality.
Maby some day we will cme out with Loudmouth #2 and I'll take you up on your offer.

CJ Predator, I thank you to for your generous offer to be a field tester. I ditten't realize how considerate the members of predator masters were. The sound quality to the predators is a 9 to the hunter about a 7-1/2. Our caller has the same sound quality as the Foxpro. I have called everything from Deer to Coyotes without any problems.Some day we will have CD quality sound when it's affordable to the hunter.

When you say you can record to a card, what kind of card are you taklking about? Will this thing come with software?
Thanks

Sounds good Predator Spanker!
My girlfriends family lives in PA!! They go up there all the time, and I think im gunna go up there with them the next time they go! And I’ve work on many roof and mowed MANY MANY lawns! So maybe I could do both! Ive even fell off roofs… so I have nothing to worry about!! I can seriously say, been there, done that!! Ill pick every leave, acorns, bark, dead birds, frozen squirrels, and half eaten rat!! Trust me, I’ve seen it all!!! So if you can, can you Email me so we can talk! Christfollowr120@aol.com…. And I actually love being on roofs!! I usually hunt from my roof during deer season!! Hehe, Right in the middle of ALLLL of our property, so im really not afraid of heights or anything!! Hehe I actually love them!! I fly planes and everything, and never have had a problem! So, if you can, Email me…and Pennsylvania isn’t that far away!! Maybe 5 or 6 hours maximum! So, If ya really want me to, then I really will! NO LIE!!! Hehe, well I will talk to you later!!

Andrew

Arnie...

The sound card he is talking about can be seen in the other topic in this forum by clicking here.

The sound card is the black thing that fits into a slot on the back of the unit...

SPANKER!!

Whats the final price with remote?
Where do I send my deposit?
When can I expect delivery?

Lets talk details!!

NO-BULLSH*T on my part.

E-mail me
JSweet@ttlc.net

JS

Jsweet: I expect to have callers sometime in February. Keep a watch in the predator masters form and you will see all cost and delivery dates when they are available. Trust me, it will be worth the wait.

Hey Spanker, how would you connect a tape, Cd, or MP3 player to it? Would you need a speacal wire? Also, I know it's called the LoudMouth in all, but how loud actually is it? and when you turn the volume up, will it distort the sound at all?

Sorry for all the ?'s, I'll get off your back after this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back