What was your fist call you killed a predator with?

Burhnam Brothers - little wooden closed reed call - I think it was a WF-4. Great sound, but left it the field long ago. Do they still make it?

Fawn distress! I was trying to fill a doe tag!!!!!

Funny thing is this was the first Coyote i had ever seen. It was about 12 years ago in Catskills, NY Before the Yotes had really started to expand there range and populations here in the North East. I told the Wife how rare this was and talked her into letting me mount it. She however quotes me (sarcastically) when i tell her about shooting and seeing them regularly now.

Johnny Stewart record player caller. I can not believe I let myself trade it off about 5 years ago. I kept it just like new but boy did it eat the batteries.

making weird noises by sucking on my hand ............. called a red fox in and whacked him with a load of number#4 lead in the kisser ............ ended the night with two more ........ first time ever out and had no call

burnam bro. or a.l. lindsey pied piper,or a burnam bro.called in the day.1967,killed a lot at night with a burnam bro 8 track tape 1964&65 before i went in the army. still doin it today.call at night until about 12.get in the tent.get up and call all day.great fun,much better when my son's can go with

here are my customs and collectible's
custom_calls_1.jpg

Mini mag howler 2 mins into the set. It was great my buddie and I couldn't belive it and we both emptied our guns to get him. Still think of that dog today!!

Verminator Tweety. Called in by me and shot by my son Scott on the right. My son Steve is on the left. My hunting partners for as long as I can remember.

carp016.jpg

Back