What do you do for a living?

HardcoreSlot,
You are one ethical man. Seriously, that is one fine looking rifle. If I could find one just like it I'd buy it. I don't want to do the upper and lower thing and try to put one together. I like simple, just buy one already built. Is that factory or did you do some stuff to it yourself?

In the ever changing, wonderful world of aircraft maintenance, 22 yrs. Prior to that, farmer, welder, oilfield trash, hvy equip operator & mech, truck driver & mech and billards hall attendant..

Nodak

I was delivering bakery products for a while until I got layed off. They said there were too many complaints from men about their wives getting bread on the porch.

So then I went got a job working on a fishing pier on Lake Michigan. I was a hook baiter. I did really good and got promoted really fast. First to full time, them to senior baiter. After the first season alone I was promoted to a master baiter.

Most people were fishing for salmon and perch. Ocassionally some smelt. They would get sunburned too.

I retired as a contractor.

Now I just watch big screen TV and shoot coyotes sometimes.

Did you know that even though some black people do really good they can still get government housing in Washington DC?

I have commerial constrution company here in Texas.I just had the best year I've ever in 14 years.Maybe it's from the oil boom we've had here.We still live in the best country on the planet.

I am a Corrections Officer, been doing it for 4 years so far. I am trying to get on the lists for the local Police Departments.

Beagler,

I have a ton of respect for you, we have a contract with the U.S. Marshals and we hold a lot of their prisoners that are going through their trials still. Some of them are a handfull to say the least.

Snag Point,

Where at in eastern Washington you from?

Quote:
HardcoreSlot,
You are one ethical man. Seriously, that is one fine looking rifle. If I could find one just like it I'd buy it. I don't want to do the upper and lower thing and try to put one together. I like simple, just buy one already built. Is that factory or did you do some stuff to it yourself?

thank you for your kind words!
shes pretty much stock, except the grip, i got it from cabelas, took 5 min to change.

topped wit an old cheap scope i had layin around that hold zero well, and a riser.

I work on a rock crusher, bad part of my work, the business is really slow so not much overtime this year. good part of my work probably getting a little layoff this winter so i will have time to coyote hunt. thank god diesel is not $5.00 a gallon anymore.

For the past 14 years, I've been managing my family's cattle ranch. I can't get laid off, although there are dry years (most of them, actually... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ). I also work on guitars and that keeps me as busy as I want to be- current waiting list is still several months out.

Prior to this, I worked as a wildlife biologist and biostatistician.

disaster cleanup, basically if your home or biz floods my company comes and drys it out, paints and repairs if necessary, also do carpet cleaning as well.

I own a small bodyshop and have 2 mechanics also. Its been realy slow this fall untill the deere have started to cross the roads to get to greener pastures. Got to love thus poor deere. JIm

hey snag you fish for reds out in bristol bay? gotta get over to the copper for those reds and catch some of my fish! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cool, yeah thats a big fishery over there. the company I work for puts salmon back into PWS, about a half a billion total between the pinks/chums/coho/sockeye. Mostly the sea maggots (pinks). Some of the fisherman up here are real pirates though, seen some pretty messed up stuff.

I do residential and commercial concrete, currently on the eligibility list for the County Sheriff's Office. Economy sucks here, too, but our company hasn't felt the pinch yet. We've been busy, busy, busy.

Assistant to the Regional Manager at Dunder Mifflin's Scranton branch. Prior to that I served in the Marines with a stint as a security guard in between.

Nate

Im an out of work helicopter pilot waiting for spring flying season. Im back running heavy equipment. I work for a company who does custom crushing and screening. Its very busy becuase hardly anybody does what we do wich is nice in these scary times.

I work in a salvage yard doing tare down on the vehicals I have two degrees in automotive and I also make money calling critters for the local ranchers and farmers and also by selling the pelts......Toby

Back