What do you do for a living?

I work in the commercial fishing industry managing our international sales program for trawling and netting products. We do non fishing products as well and have recently provided kevlar netting to the military for RPG protection. Very cool. Commercial fish in the summer for tuna, mahi, striped bass, and fluke.

Started on the coyotes here in MA 4 years ago as we were overrun and our deer herd was devastated. I think I would rather coyote hunt than deer hunt now..addicted for sure! Never though I would enjoy the coyote program this much, used to think they were very cool to watch and let them go all the time.

This site is a blast and I have learned much from all posting here!

I spent 13 years in the Air Force (Crash Rescue/Firefighter). Got hurt....left the AF and worked in Safety (OSHA) for Michigan. Retired...and now work as a Safety Manager for the Army (Corps of Engineers).

American Government and World History teacher set to retire after 20 years in May. Coached football and Softball for 17 years. Love teaching, hate new administrators and indifferent parents who abdicate their responsibility toward their kids until it is too late, and then blame educators for how their kids turn out. Love this forum and respect all of you hard working and good people who contribute your stories and insights. God bless.

7 years installing ingroung pools now. Its seasonal so I work from april to november. 50+ hours a week and very secure. Pick up side jobs in winter to help out. Im done just in time for deer season and back to work just after coyote is done. Not too bad.

Back