New rig; Tikka T3 w/ Redfield Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Evil_LurkerI did it just for you, pussycat.
wink.gif

Quote:
I just heard from what I consider to be a pretty good source

What, the Cartoon Network?

I'll let you figure that one out....

Bye.....

-BCB

Originally Posted By: Bayou City BoyOriginally Posted By: warpig602I dont look up to many people Hal, im not worried. I dont consider it name calling, I figured it was a suitable title. Didnt mean to offend you on your slection of a life partner, Hal. My apologies, im sure he does a great job of cooking for you when hes done teaching everyone about rifles.

You're fitting in here quite nicely with the other fence post pizzers who know everything about every Remington or every other Brand X rifle ever produced... Sometimes it helps to own at least one to have an opinion. "I heard" doesn't cut it versus having real ownership in something...

All factory rifles makers turn out junk occasionally...

-BCB

I dont own junk Hal, thats why I dont currently own one. Ive also never onwed a chrome plated Lorcin but wont be buying one anytime soon based on what i've read. I also dont have any experience with AIDS or HIV and based on what i've read, I dont want those either. Some do occasionally turn out junk, and some like your beloved Remmys do it quite often. I'll stick with the ooccasionals.

Nope, said the rifle and loads were capable of one hole groups. You must be drunk, you're forgetting things that were said just a few short days ago. It's ok sport, sober up and come back and talk to us.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 2muchgunKeep dodging all the questions. If I didn't know dick about guns I would too.......

Good thing you know everything and dont have that problem huh, sport.

Originally Posted By: warpig602Nope, said the rifle and loads were capable of one hole groups. You must be drunk, you're forgetting things that were said just a few short days ago. It's ok sport, sober up and come back and talk to us.

"Guess I could put all 6 in one hole if I had more power on the scope......"

Don't recall saying that, huh? Thanks for helping me prove my point........

18 posts, 3 of which were about the topic.

You should really write a screenplay or musical with that much "knowledge" to share.

Maybe start a Facebook page and invite a bunch of "friends" with "similar interests".

Just floating some ideas out there, I think you're missing your calling in life.
wink.gif

That would leave you with 5 posts, and NONE about the topic.

3/18=16.66%

0/5=0%

Seems I have a higher topic related reply percentage than you do, dumbazz........

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunSo let's see all those nice rifles you own........
Someday. I spend too much time time actually shooting mine. You see if you didnt own all those Remmy's, you could probably spend more time shooting instead of fixing. No big deal. You could also free up some time to shoot if you put the beer down and stopped polishing up the guns for picture day on the pool table.

It's a nice looking setup, and the eye relief will equalize out between wearing a T-shirt and a heavy jacket. Beats having to creep up on it when you're wearing your hunting gear.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunGood answer. Another internet poser.........

yep, with all us posers around im confused why you stick around. Im sure there is another site you can wow with your superior knowledge.

You've actually bored me to tears. Maybe if you hang around long enough you will be able to carry on an intelligent conversation about guns with some of us. Right now, you are just another dumbazz with a keyboard who couldn't state the attributes of a good rifle if his life depended on it; let alone carry on an in-depth conversation on the topic........

Originally Posted By: warpig602Originally Posted By: 2muchgunGood answer. Another internet poser.........

yep, with all us posers around im confused why you stick around. Im sure there is another site you can wow with your superior knowledge.

To teach dumbazzes like you......

Originally Posted By: warpig602.....Some do occasionally turn out junk, and some like your beloved Remmys do it quite often. I'll stick with the ooccasionals.

I don't buy junk either... As for "quite often" - show me some facts to support that. Otherwise your "quite often" is just a biased internet opinion.

First off, even thought we're on a first name basis from your side of the fence, you know nothing about me. FYI, I own a significant number of Remington factory rifles and they all shoot extremely well. They are not my favorites... Simply because they are factory rifles. Just like many other makes of factory rifle that I own. And you would be surprised with what makes and how many "occassionals", as you call them, that I also own..

They all are what they are, but I have to tell you that I've never experienced the horror stories others post here concerning factory rifles... And I firmly believe that what makes some folks throw up their hands in disgust and declare a rifle to be junk are easily fixed with a little bit of simple tinkering by others who know what they are doing.. No major gunsmithing involved...

If I told you what I do own in total beyond factory rifles, you'd probably not believe me, so I'll just leave it at the simple fact you know nothing about me, so don't try to speak for me or diagnose my thoughts..

Fair enough..??

-BCB

Originally Posted By: Bayou City BoyOriginally Posted By: warpig602.....Some do occasionally turn out junk, and some like your beloved Remmys do it quite often. I'll stick with the ooccasionals.

I don't buy junk either... As for "quite often" - show me some facts to support that. Otherwise your "quite often" is just a biased internet opinion.

First off, even thought we're on a first name basis from your side of the fence, you know nothing about me. FYI, I own a significant number of Remington factory rifles and they all shoot extremely well. They are not my favorites... Simply because they are factory rifles. Just like many other makes of factory rifle that I own. And you would be surprised with what makes and how many "occassionals", as you call them, that I also own..

They all are what they are, but I have to tell you that I've never experienced the horror stories others post here concerning factory rifles... And I firmly believe that what makes some folks throw up their hands in disgust and declare a rifle to be junk are easily fixed with a little bit of simple tinkering by others who know what they are doing.. No major gunsmithing involved...

If I told you what I do own in total beyond factory rifles, you'd probably not believe me, so I'll just leave it at the simple fact you know nothing about me, so don't try to speak for me or diagnose my thoughts..

Fair enough..??

-BCB

Well put, agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back