New rig; Tikka T3 w/ Redfield Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: warpig602....I dont recall saying I was a Sako expert.....

I don't recall saying you were a Sako expert either. Once again, those comprehension skills are shining through. What did I tell you about reading into things? Maybe I'll just have to start using shorter words.

Being such a big Sako "fan"(short enough?), I figured you must have some knowledge to bestow(that means to present) upon us. Guess I was wrong............

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunOriginally Posted By: warpig602....I dont recall saying I was a Sako expert.....

I don't recall saying you were a Sako expert either. Once again, those comprehension skills are shining through. What did I tell you about reading into things? Maybe I'll just have to start using shorter words.

Being such a big Sako fan, I figured you must have some knowledge to bestow(that means to present) upon us. Guess I was wrong............

Yes, you were wrong, nothing new for you though, I cant count how many times this week you have been wrong. No, I dont feel the need to bestow upon you my opinion or knowledge. We leave that up the the all knowing gun gods like yourself.

Quote:Never found long actions chambered for short action cartridges that appealing. Nor Tikkas, for that matter.......

Well, thanks for sharing that.
Apparently someone else has a different opinion.
Go figure, huh?

Originally Posted By: warpig602Originally Posted By: 2muchgunIt's almost as if he KNEW we drive new Wranglers, Hal.......
mad.gif

I actually figured you drove Fords or Chevys because thats what the US government issues so they have to be the best. We all know how much we love your government "issued" items.

There ya' go again....jumping to conclusions on things you know nothing about and being wrong again.
thumbup.gif

-BCB

Originally Posted By: Bayou City BoyOriginally Posted By: warpig602Originally Posted By: 2muchgunIt's almost as if he KNEW we drive new Wranglers, Hal.......
mad.gif

I actually figured you drove Fords or Chevys because thats what the US government issues so they have to be the best. We all know how much we love your government "issued" items.

There ya' go again....jumping to conclusions on things you know nothing about and being wrong again.
thumbup.gif

-BCB

I knew you would show up, your girlfriend opened his mouth again and then poof, out of the blue you appear. How sweet.

Quote:Rosanne's scary husband has spoken again...

I knew that was scaring you. I'll do you a favor to spare your fragile feelings. Can't have you going all hysterical on us, pussycat.

Originally Posted By: warpig602 No, I dont feel the need to bestow upon you my opinion or knowledge. We leave that up the the all knowing gun gods like yourself.

You've already bestowed plenty of opinion on us, jackazz. It's the knowledge part we're waiting for. Arguing about guns with guys who've never taken a barreled action out of a stock gets old.......

I "stopped in" to look at the guys rifle.
It appears to me you stopped in to cause friction and convince everyone it's junk.

But, that's just my view on it.

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunOriginally Posted By: warpig602 No, I dont feel the need to bestow upon you my opinion or knowledge. We leave that up the the all knowing gun gods like yourself.

You've already bestowed plenty of opinion on us, jackazz. It's the knowledge part we're waiting for. Arguing about guns with guys who've never taken a barreled action out of a stock gets old.......

Whats a barreled action? Is that where the flint goes?

Originally Posted By: Evil_LurkerI "stopped in" to look at the guys rifle.
It appears to me you stopped in to cause friction and convince everyone it's junk.

But, that's just my view on it.

Not just your view.

Originally Posted By: warpig602I knew you would show up, your girlfriend opened his mouth again and then poof, out of the blue you appear. How sweet.

Again....name calling is what someone who can't think of anything better to say does..

At some point, you might find yourself looking up just to be eye-to-eye with someone's "girlfiend".

-BCB

The difference is that I can back my opinions with knowledge. The other difference is that my feelers don't get hurt when someone else's opinion differs from my own.
cry.gif

Face it Hal. The guy obviously has no legs to stand on. Just another guy with an opinion based on.........nothing.

Originally Posted By: Evil_Lurker Quote:Rosanne's scary husband has spoken again...

I knew that was scaring you. I'll do you a favor to spare your fragile feelings. Can't have you going all hysterical on us, pussycat.

I just heard from what I consider to be a pretty good source that your new avitar fits you better than the old one...

Keep in mind, that's just second hand information, of course... But again, it sounds like it came from a pretty reliable source who feels he knows what he's saying.

-BCB

I did it just for you, pussycat.
wink.gif

Quote:
I just heard from what I consider to be a pretty good source

What, the Cartoon Network?

I dont look up to many people Hal, im not worried. I dont consider it name calling, I figured it was a suitable title. Didnt mean to offend you on your slection of a life partner, Hal. My apologies, im sure he does a great job of cooking for you when hes done teaching everyone about rifles.

Originally Posted By: warpig602I dont look up to many people Hal, im not worried. I dont consider it name calling, I figured it was a suitable title. Didnt mean to offend you on your slection of a life partner, Hal. My apologies, im sure he does a great job of cooking for you when hes done teaching everyone about rifles.

LOL..!!

Now were on a first name basis...

You're fitting in here quite nicely with the other fence post pizzers who know everything about every Remington or every other Brand X rifle ever produced... Sometimes it helps to own at least one to have an opinion. "I heard" doesn't cut it versus having real ownership in something...

Why is spreading misleading and incomplete or totally false information so important to some folks..?? That's the only point I and others here object to.

How you spend your money is your business. Just don't use a forum for a pace to whine when you don't get what you think you should have received... All factory rifles makers turn out junk occasionally... Even your favorite one...

Bye.... Gotta go now.... Enjoy the rest of your day...

-BCB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back