New rig; Tikka T3 w/ Redfield Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for "please go away".

Without the jackazz. (minus 2 for spelling, by the way).

Oh, and the "smart enough" is open to debate.

Beyond shooting and bending nails, you seem somewhat limited, in my opinion.

Quote:Does anybody know if there is a "post blocker" or something so I don't have to keep skipping over the same guys posts?
Now that would be handy.

Oh, an "ignore user" feature?
There's not, unfortunately.

Originally Posted By: Evil_Lurker

Beyond shooting and bending nails, you seem somewhat limited, in my opinion.

Amen

When I can come up with 2 things you 2 dumbphucks are good at, I'll let you know.

Otherwise, thanks for the compliments.......

I was dreaming that I could shoot a one-hole group, and then 2 flyers ruined it. Without the 2 flyers, you could cover the group with a dime. I know if I shot 6 more I could put them into one hole if I had a higher power scope.. Then I woke up........LMAO

You have some very starnge dreams. It sad that you have nothing else in your life and even in your dreams you dream about going out and shooting. Youshould stop dreaming and actually do it. Then come talk to us.

Seems to me you dreamt it with your eyes open.......
w00t.gif

Whatever you say pal, I think you've done enough to what was a good thread. You obviously dont know much about anything. I'm going to stop talking in hope that I can spare other people from having to hear you. I will be active in other threads if you wish to follow me as usual and trash those as well.

Hopefully you stop running of new members with your constant bashing of them, its not good for the site and definitely not good for the sponsors whos potential customers you're running off. Give your boy toy my love.

Originally Posted By: warpig602 You obviously dont know much about anything.

That's funny stuff right there. I've forgot more about rifles than you'll ever know, son.

Anytime you would like to have an in depth discussion on any of your favorite rifles in a public forum, please let me know. I won't charge you much for the lesson.

How about a pic of all those Sakos, Sauers, Steyrs and Tikkas?

Originally Posted By: warpig602Whatever you say pal, I think you've done enough to what was a good thread. You obviously dont know much about anything. I'm going to stop talking in hope that I can spare other people from having to hear you. I will be active in other threads if you wish to follow me as usual and trash those as well.

Hopefully you stop running of new members with your constant bashing of them, its not good for the site and definitely not good for the sponsors whos potential customers you're running off. Give your boy toy my love.

warpig:

I tried to get out of this with you two pages ago. It's time to quit the name calling and inuendos.... Comprende..??

If that is all you're capable of and in the same breath you "preach" concern for this forum, maybe take a long look at yourself in a good mirror, friend... Something's apparently lacking....

-BCB

Quote:When I can come up with 2 things you 2 dumbphucks are good at, I'll let you know.

Oops, minus one for spelling.

You got quite the mouth on you I noticed.
How's that working out for you, other than behind a keyboard?

I ain't your son. I'm older than you are and my dad's got some humility.

I was in SEA while you were still poopin your pants.

Oh, so you just speak immaturely. My bad. You may not be my son physically, but you definitely are mentally. I'm done here now. You feel free to stick around and masturbate............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back