LED Hunting Lights

headlamp with red gel paper...

is dark red but the light is so small in diamiter and so bright it is red as the kill light 250..but a tight beam...to flood....and more throw....great for scanning

105ay5x.jpg

Well I just ordered two, we will see. What size butler creek blizzard cap size is it that fits the light? Is it better to use the cap of the gel?

Just ordered two myself. I hope ya'll are right, I'd love to get rid of the wires attached to my nite lite head lamp.

TJ

got the same in a flashlight mounted it on the scope the thing is awsome....

6 ft laserbeam at about 350 yards....

300 Lumens Adjustable Focus CREE Led Flashlight Torch A

also easy to make red

Looks the same to me Takem...

I have been reading these threads about these e-bay lights for a couple weeks now...

And *#()#@ if I didn't have to buy one!!!
tongue_smilie.gif

For 20 bucks, and the great reviews, it was too hard not to try one.

Guess we'll find out in a couple weeks.

Probably an older version (with the Q3 bin LED - lower intensity).
It's likely that the newer version has a Q5 bin LED to claim the 300 lumens.

I wonder if a craft store like Michael's or Hobby Lobby would carry the gel film. Those are the 2 local very large chain craft stores around these parts.

Originally Posted By: smilinIBYea, but for $6 more, why would you skip the batteries and charger?
I've got several chargers and batteries but you're right, can't have too many.

music stores have the gel papper the recoil and the zoomable flashlights are as good as the kill light gotta get the smooth shinny module though the new tactical spot to flood five hundred lumin flashlight id to three fifty easy and no spill everywhere for a tenth of the price and built just as well

Back