LED Hunting Lights

ordered mine on the 1-19, not here yet said it was shipped 2 days after i paid, it will get here has to come from all the way across the pond. Ron

Originally Posted By: kunasordered mine on the 1-19, not here yet said it was shipped 2 days after i paid, it will get here has to come from all the way across the pond. Ron

I ordered same day, shipped on 1/20. I'm starting to get antsy.

Many of the Chinese companies employees are on Chinese New Year holidays from Jan. 31 - Feb. 11.
They work the weekend before the holidays, and the weekend after the holidays so that they can be off for 10 days in a row.

i ordered from deal extreme, said it shipped yesterday. Heard from people that it normally takes 8 days. is this so?

Originally Posted By: lukeyni ordered from deal extreme, said it shipped yesterday. Heard from people that it normally takes 8 days. is this so?

Maybe at one time..........look at the last bunch of posts let me know when in March you get yours. If it's coming from Hong Kong it's going to take more than 8 days.

Last edited:
Ordered mine on the Jan. 24th and it's not here either. Expected arrival date is Feb. 9th-16th. I check the door everyday. Patience is not my virtue.

for a light that is this good for such a good price... i think we can give'em a little Holiday break... I mean... Heck... everyone needs their break...

Originally Posted By: dan brothersfor a light that is this good for such a good price... i think we can give'em a little Holiday break... I mean... Heck... everyone needs their break...

Just how good is it?

Are you succesful?

I see a lot of accolades about this light but when I look at the post of those who supposedly have it and rave about it nobody has any posts sharing their success.

Besides mine was ordered well before the holiday, it was 3 weeks today my patience is running thin.

If you're talking about the ebay light there is an date listed of when you'll get it. Click on ask seller a question and the info is is in there somewhere.

Originally Posted By: pmack
dan brothers said:
[color:#3333FF]
I see a lot of accolades about this light but when I look at the post of those who supposedly have it and rave about it nobody has any posts sharing their success.

If you judge a product based on success photos, you should be used to getting boned.

Smilin....I'm not judging the product, I'll do that when it arrives. I bought it based on what I read on this thread. I'm familiar with the predator light and your posts on that and would have to agree about the price. For 20 bucks if this this light doesn't do what I want I'll use it elsewhere. But you and dan through out this post sound like pitch men for the light company. I was just looking for some success to support the advertising. I'm hoping you're right, it gets here soon and I don't get boned.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TakemIf you're talking about the ebay light there is an date listed of when you'll get it. Click on ask seller a question and the info is is in there somewhere.

Gives me a delivery window of 2/4-2/17.

Originally Posted By: pmack...But you and dan through out this post sound like pitch men for the light company. I was just looking for some success to support the advertising.

Didn't mean to come across sounding like a pitch man, but I guess even pitch men say that. I just try to inform folks that I'm extremely happy with my purchase. It has erased every negative aspect of every light I have owned. The fact that it was only $20 just adds more good feelings. It suits my style of hunting so perfect that I wouldn't even try another light if it was free. I only use it for scanning and getting in and out of a stand, I'm not into wearing it pointed where my eyes ain't. If you need a deer spotlight for your style of hunting you won't like this light. If you need a big battery to balance out the weight of your rifle, you won't like this light. If you want to melt snow, you won't like it. I see where some sell the 2 batteries for $25 and the charger for $25. That makes this light -$30. Yea, NEGATIVE.

I guarantee you someone right now is looking to drop a $10 red or green LED into this light and will try to peddle it for a days wages.

Good luck with your light and I hope your wait ends soon. Let everyone know what you think of it.

BTW, I don't know Dan. He may be the Chinese guy on Ebay, or he may really like his light!

Originally Posted By: smilinIBOriginally Posted By: pmack...But you and dan through out this post sound like pitch men for the light company. I was just looking for some success to support the advertising.

Didn't mean to come across sounding like a pitch man, but I guess even pitch men say that. I just try to inform folks that I'm extremely happy with my purchase. It has erased every negative aspect of every light I have owned. The fact that it was only $20 just adds more good feelings. It suits my style of hunting so perfect that I wouldn't even try another light if it was free. I only use it for scanning and getting in and out of a stand, I'm not into wearing it pointed where my eyes ain't. If you need a deer spotlight for your style of hunting you won't like this light. If you need a big battery to balance out the weight of your rifle, you won't like this light. If you want to melt snow, you won't like it. I see where some sell the 2 batteries for $25 and the charger for $25. That makes this light -$30. Yea, NEGATIVE.

I guarantee you someone right now is looking to drop a $10 red or green LED into this light and will try to peddle it for a days wages.

Good luck with your light and I hope your wait ends soon. Let everyone know what you think of it.

BTW, I don't know Dan. He may be the Chinese guy on Ebay, or he may really like his light!

If it's like you describe it'll fit my style perfect. I scan with a Nite Lite 5100 hat light and shoot with an old Optronics 6 volt hand held spotlight I've modified into a gun light. Both are driven by 12V7A battery I carry in a camera bag. Sounds cumbersome but the bag and hat light cord are under my coat and only the gun light cord gets in the way a little. The simplicity is the switch on the camera bag strap at chest level turns hat off and gun light on for the shot. I stayed away from the PL because I didn't want to fumble with mounting that light to my gun for the shot after I scanned with it or spend the $300 and still have to use another light for my style of hunting. I've setup 2 guns like this for about $60 each. I'm just looking at the most cost effective way to go wireless and still meet my needs.

102_0781.jpg

100_0778.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Takemthat spotlight certainly looks cumbersome sitting up there.

I agree but no more than a Light Force would. If I'm happy with the headlamp the gun light is next to go, probably a Kill Light.

Back