How accurate does that rifle have to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And furthermore, idk who you think you are to tell people what the can and cannot do. Everybody is still within the TOS.

Sully2 must not have read my reply.
tt2.gif
If he does it should take the heat off of others.
thumbup.gif

DAB

Last edited:
About time to take 1-2 points from this thead & start another huhh???

Somebody please post the "every gun question asked on the internet" link. It may save us a few more random threads
rolleyes.gif
Lot of tips on there that might be helpful.

S2. You may be getting a little up tight... Most people save their "haunting" for late October.

Kid this is a public forum. People can answer any way they want. If you don't like it, tough.

Originally Posted By: AckmanKid this is a public forum. People can answer any way they want. If you don't like it, tough.

You are absolutely correct...and hence that allows me to tell you to go and pound sand down a rat hole! And I aint no KID either

"Just a sittin and awaitin"....:)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesI know at least 4 or 5 of ya are watching it right now. Learn anything? lol

Word.

I sure did. I learned that the cartoon characters are alive and spouting ignorant BS right on this forum....:)

Originally Posted By: sully2Originally Posted By: AckmanKid this is a public forum. People can answer any way they want. If you don't like it, tough.

I aint no KID either

"Just a sittin and awaitin"....:)

Sure had me fooled

You callin me a cartoon character? Or ignorant? Or both? Maybe worse?

Aww, either way you're probably correct.
smile.gif

But if'n ya didn't see even a lil glint of humor in the cartoon, well.....

Man I'm bored. I think I need to kill something! Shoot a few targets, cans, taters, something.

Prairie dogs. Yeah prairie dogs. hmmmm.

Maybe I need to get a job. Become a working man again. Contribute to society. Once again be productive.

Screw that. Being bored ain't all that bad.

Sully you have been here long enough to know it you ask a opinion question, your going to get these types of answers.

Also your are just making yourself look like a [beeep]
crazy.gif
with some of your replys, just get over your self.

Anyway to answer your question my rifle better be able to hit MOZ(Minute of Zombie).
tt2.gif

Vaughan

Last edited:
Kid-Nah, Dude! Many have answered your original question and it didn't seem good enough. The very first poster, Onery, ended up with a slight bashing from you. Most of us don't measure whats "Good enough" with a mic or set of calipers. Still your answers are brash. Like I said before, seems to me your just looking to argue. If you can't afford a rifle that shoots 1/4 inch groups, so be it. There is alot of us here that can't. If 1/2 inch is good enough, so be it. Why don't you un-wad them panties and chill out a little and enjoy the forum. If you can't stand a little ripping, this ain't the place for you.

3 shots in a group 1 inch or less works for me. The coyote will never know the difference anyways.
smile.gif

Oh that isn't all. Go back to the "I need a new critter getter thread" I answered the stupid question of "is it ok two have two 22-250s" like there was some sort of rule about having two of the same caliber,

That was the dumbest question ever and answered it very civil with "no it's fine " I still get told off. Can't you see we have a member who just wants attention?

Cyber hug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back