How accurate does that rifle have to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: coleridge
Please please PLEASE... Post 3-5shot groups (or 5-3shot your choice) of back to back groups, same piece of paper, no covers, no cropping; with your of the shelf $300 rifle.

Will try and get it done this weekend just to please you! But I gotta be honest it is no longer a $300 rifle! Dam $40 base and scope just ran up the price but I hope it will still keep you happy?
blushing.gif
I will even keep the sighter/fouler shots of the paper!

Originally Posted By: sully2Originally Posted By: fw707Thanks coleridge!

I always wanted one of those "half inch all day long" rifles, but I've never been able to find one.
laugh.gif
You owe me big time..!! If I had never made my reply...you would never have posted the pic...to later find out you have a super tight shooter!!! I dont take credit cards though!.....:)

I'm pretty sure he knew his gun was a pretty good shooter. I think he was being sarcastic with the "all day long" comment.

Originally Posted By: dmpowderOriginally Posted By: coleridge
Please please PLEASE... Post 3-5shot groups (or 5-3shot your choice) of back to back groups, same piece of paper, no covers, no cropping; with your of the shelf $300 rifle.

Will try and get it done this weekend just to please you! But I gotta be honest it is no longer a $300 rifle! Dam $40 base and scope just ran up the price but I hope it will still keep you happy?
blushing.gif
I will even keep the sighter/fouler shots of the paper!

Sounds good dm. I look forward to seeing it. VERY few people ever post pics of more than one group. Almost no one post pics of groups on same peice of paper from back to back shooting. I don't understand??? That's how you see the rifles potential. I guess it's just easier to pick out the good ones after the fact and blame flyers on something else...??? Anyway, look forward to your post. I won't miss it! I'll print some groups tommorrow to post with yours. I've been playing with a POS savage latley myself
w00t.gif
drool.gif
huh.gif
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: pyscodog
confused.gif
I'm confused. This guy just don't know when to stop.

I agree. Isn't it time for this thread to die??????

Quote:confused I'm confused. This guy just don't know when to stop.

Quote:I agree. Isn't it time for this thread to die??????

You're confused..? Neither have added anything constructive at all to the thread...yet you feel compelled to post in it???

Do you two feel left out or something??? Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: sully2

You're confused..? Neither have added anything constructive at all to the thread...yet you feel compelled to post in it???

And there ya go...

Let the thread die? Hardly not. I've been to three worlds fairs & a goat phukn; this is the most entertaining thing I've seen yet.

Constructive... no!
Interesting to see what he's gonna do next... wait for it.... YES!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: coleridgeOriginally Posted By: sully2

And there ya go...

Let the thread die? Hardly not. I've been to three worlds fairs & a goat phukn; this is the most entertaining thing I've seen yet.

Constructive... no!
Interesting to see what he's gonna do next... wait for it.... YES!

HA! 28 county fairs...2 worlds fairs and 3 of them Chinese goat "thingys". You aint seen nothing yet....
tt2.gif

Gentlemen. This thread has really taken a turn for the worse. We are all adults here. Let's all try to to act like one. Surely we are above all this petty back and forth bs. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the original post. I'm just saying let's act like adults and treat each one with respect.

Mark2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back