How accurate does that rifle have to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My standard is this. If out of the box the rifle is not capable of slightly better than 1 moa, it go's down the road. That is not to say that I will not try to improve upon it though.

Chupa

all this being said when i buy a new rifle if it doesnt produce 1 moa it is going down the road. and it also depends on the use of the riflei would say my keep/no keep group would be the 1/2 moa

Originally Posted By: getfoxyOriginally Posted By: Orneryolfart357This should be interestin... BTDT,,
grin.gif

Word

One more meaningless useless posting!...geeze

Meaningless post... please enlighten us .. Lord since we are not fit to tie your shoe strings. You tell US what we need to have. Its alot easier sitting back and jabbing aint it? You are the all knowlegable, enlighten us on your keen intellect.
grin.gif

" I feel I need a bug hole size group to accomplish what I wish to do"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah, yeah, yeah, tis yet another meaningless useless posting!...geeze
smile.gif

Foxy, remember, I'm old, the kids been outta the house and out on their own for awhile and I ain't up on this chit. What DOES *word* mean when used as a reply to a post?

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotes
Foxy, remember, I'm old, the kids been outta the house and out on their own for awhile and I ain't up on this chit. What DOES *word* mean when used as a reply to a post?

I'm not real sure, but I think it's similar to ....."ya smell me " !
laugh.gif

Doggin,,,From my experience, it's ebonics or "Gangsta" talk from down in the public housing ghettos....It's made it's way into rap and the Whites that want to be Black started picking it up for everyday use....

I'm old enough to remember what the Blacks wanted to be White and now it's reversed...Go figure...

Well..since only a few have the good sense to respond in a proper manner..I thank those of you that have..and Ive learned a bunch...mainly that far too many dont have a clue and would rather point and poke fun at that attempt to use some amount of thought power to give a civil answer. This thread can be closed or removed..dont matter to me

Just remember jokers...what goes around comes around....you've been warned.

Right On Bro! (circa early 70's)

I think Ole Sully just wants to argue tonite. Ground hogs the size of bear cubs????????? Heck, use a 12 guage if their that close and that big.

To answer without wadding the panties- 1/2 inch or less makes me smile.

I wasn't sure what to post here with the Eubonics lesson going on here....lol.

I like sub moa, but I also like my prey to be dead! lol. Usually when I miss, it's my darn fault anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back