FOXPRO's New Predator Vest

Originally Posted By: Predator StrikeforceThat's the kind of customer service that keeps me coming back to FOXPRO. Mike, always a class act. I'll buy two vests now. One of each color!

+1 - I better have one in each color too!

A very nice vest indeed, however I Wish foxpro would make it in the more popular realtree hardwoods or mossy oak new breakup camo, the brush camo here in the eastern hardwoods (ohio) doesn't cut it.

I wear a Primos bow vest in Mossy Oak Brush as my predator vest now, all the criters that Ive shot here in PA never seemed to mind the camo choice.

Gabe

Originally Posted By: snowalkerA very nice vest indeed, however I Wish foxpro would make it in the more popular realtree hardwoods or mossy oak new breakup camo, the brush camo here in the eastern hardwoods (ohio) doesn't cut it.

Originally Posted By: Critter Gitter12i agree with snowalker

Friggin cracks me up!
w00t.gif

Hey FP, could you have some made in flourescent orange too? Maybe some pink ones for the feminine types? Awww heck, go ahead and figure on making some with flowers on em for the fruity types also. You know they'll be wanting em! He11, ask the mall ninja fellas what they would like while you're at it. I spose even I would kill a couple dozen additional coyotes if'n you would make me a custom jobber with a cholla cactus pattern? Possible?

Oh, and if you could have these available by next Tuesday that would be fantastic! Me and Jimmy Bobby got a big old contest comin up. HeeHaw..

If all of this is asking to much just say so.
smile.gif

The best camo you can use is SITTING STILL! Don't worry too much about the camo pattern. You can call coyotes in a Santa Clause costume if you're sitting still. Right, Gerry?

Originally Posted By: FOXPROUPDATE!! I have talked with the people who are in charge of making the vests, and I have inquired as to getting some made in a white camo, at least a small run. They said it shouldn't be a problem. So, it looks like we will be able to offer them in snow camo as well.

dmpowder,

I refer to the semi automatic rifle as an AR, and I love them! As I stated earlier, I have always referred to them as clips. I also did a google search today on clips, and was surpised to find that many companies are using that term. To me, it's kind of like saying the correct term for any vehicle is an automobile, but I will never refer to them as such. It's a truck or a car, LOL!

Old Man,

This vest is loaded with pockets. All of our decoys easily fit into the vest, even the Jack-in-the-Box, which is our largest decoy.

should read a little more Awsome desision on the snow camo++++++

I like having a carry case or some such where I can pack the call, remote, spare batteries, decoys, etc, for traveling.

What I like about the vest is that it doesn't matter much what I want to pack in to the stand, there's lots of pockets to stash the caller, the remote, a decoy, etc, regardless of which [articular caller I want to use.

very nice vest indeed, however I Wish foxpro would make it in the more popular realtree hardwoods or mossy oak new breakup camo, the brush camo here in the eastern hardwoods (ohio) doesn't cut it.

Agreed. +1 for the snow camo also. A PA based company, and they go with MO Brush?? That pattern sucks. Vest looks good though

Last edited:
I have to disagree with the Brush not blending in here in the East. I used to use the Breakup all of the time, as I thought it blended in the best. However, when we started filming, and I would look at tape, I realized that the Breakup pattern was too dark--we actually stuck out more. Since then, I have been using the Brush pattern all the time in the East, and am confident that it blends better than the darker patterns. The Brush is one of my favorite patterns.

great lookin vest. ive actually been lookin at buyin a turkey vest but not any more!haha. this is just my opinion but i think some of us would maybe like to see a full sized rifle or shotgun scabbard? just thinkin out loud

Before I lay a $100 bill down for a hunting vest, I would have to handle it first hand not just drool over it on some picture. Thats pretty much how I came to my decision on buying a Fox Pro Caller, hunted with a partner who owned one. The vest does look nice though, I will give you guys that.

If it comes in fatboy size I will take one of each. A snow camo and a brush camo. The brush camo and mossy oak duckblind camo work real well here in missouri in the crp and hay fields. I like it alot. It is nice to have everything you need so handy for when you need it. The only thing better would be a PM early group buy, you know to get the product out there in the public faster.

I can't even say the price is out of line. I was just looking at a Cabela's mailer & they had turkey vests that were almost that much. A little cheaper but not much.

and if I wear it under my ghillie it won't matter to anything what the pattern is
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Super White HunterNeed to make that thing in white, I would think about getting one but the green does me no good

+1 on making this thing in a Snow Camo pattern. There isn't a single predator pack out there in snow camo that I know of. This should just be a given....lots of predator hunters in the Dakotas and other places that have snow for what can seem like 8 months of the year.

I called and spoke to the Customer Service people at FoxPro and they started a list at my request. Guess who is FIRST in LINE? Yep. Me!

Rustydog

Back