FOXPRO's New Predator Vest

blackswamp,

We will be offering just one size. One size fits most. It fits people of all sizes very well. Big Al Morris can wear it comfortably, and if you have seen him, he is a big man!

Mike Dillon

Put me down for one can't wait. Also going to be getting a Black Jack as well. Is there a pre order or just hope they don't sell out before I find one?

jarheadhunter,

Yes, there is a preorder list that we have started. You can call our toll free no., 866-463-6977, and get your name put on our list. I'm sure you can also call one of our dealers, and they would probably add your name to a list as well.

Mike Dillon

Thanks for the info I just put my name down #10. Better hurry people I am sure once the word gets out they won't last long.

Last edited:
titansfan2104,

Years ago, I used something similar to that. It was called and Eppard's Lounge (sp?). The vest was great on flat terrain, but as soon as you put it on uneven terrain, it would hit your back at an awkard angle, making it extremely uncomfortable to sit. I stopped using it, as a lot of times the terrain I was in would not be even.
Just wanted to let you know that there are drawbacks to that system, and that is why we chose not to add something like that.

Mike Dillon

Hey Mike,

I've got a GREAT idea! Since my name is first on the list for a vest, why not let me pay for one and get one right now so that I can tell everyone how great it is and how much I like it! This just proves what a super guy I am. LOL!

OK!
You can't blame me for trying! All kidding aside, I sure am looking forward to receiving the vest because right now I look like a pin cushion with all the things I need hanging out all over as I head to a stand. And then...I still forget something 90% of the time.

Rustydog

Rustydog,

If I had a vest that I could get you right now, I would. But, the ones we have are being used for some filming and ad stuff, so I can't let them go.
The more I use the vest, the more I like it! It's nice to have everything in one location at all times, so when it's time to go hunting, you can grab it and go! Makes it much easier not to forget something.

Mike Dillon

Originally Posted By: FOXPROtitansfan2104,

Years ago, I used something similar to that. It was called and Eppard's Lounge (sp?). The vest was great on flat terrain, but as soon as you put it on uneven terrain, it would hit your back at an awkard angle, making it extremely uncomfortable to sit. I stopped using it, as a lot of times the terrain I was in would not be even.
Just wanted to let you know that there are drawbacks to that system, and that is why we chose not to add something like that.

Mike Dillon
point well taken... i see what your saying

To All,

Just wanted to give an update that the vests are now here! We have both Mossy Oak Brush and King's Snow Camo available. We can ship them asap. For those of you that have already placed your order, you should get them anyday now.

Mike Dillon

I was just thinking about them the other day. I like the looks of em. Im going to own me one.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Super White HunterNeed to make that thing in white, I would think about getting one but the green does me no good

Yup nat gear snow or kings snow and I will own one.

Back