FOXPRO's New Predator Vest

Originally Posted By: Roger LondonDoes it have a handy place to strap my bog pod tri-pod to?

I was wondering if it has a place for shooting sticks as well. Also is the seat cushion detachable because a lot of folks carry a stool and don't want it in the way.
I have been using the Primos Vest for ....well I think I got mine before they sold them to the public and its not perfect but I like it a lot. I will definitely give the Foxpro a try though just to see how I like it. Ya'll keep up the good work!!

Nice. I like it!! Why more on the price than the average 70$$ vest. Not bashing just curious. Even at 100 I will be trying one on and if I like the fit I will buy it.

What about a place to easily strap a mojo critter on without bending the wire or pokin a hole with the stake?

We need this in snow camo also we all ain't south westerners haha

~Bryan

Nice vest would love to have one but please FIX your ad!!

AR clip?????? I expected more from you guys!
closedeyes.gif

Also would it be to late to add a bladder pocket instead of a water bottle???

Last edited:
Super White Hunter,

We have offered our callers in a snow camo pattern for numerous years, and they hardly ever sell. I was afraid that if I ordered a bunch of different colors in, I would not be able to move them. Most dealers only want one camo option for simplicity. I can tell you this, though--if we get enough of a demand for a specific color, we will offer it. The only camo pattern offered will be the Mossy Oak Brush for now.

Gonefishn,

To be completely honest, I have never been a big advocate of using good looking women to sell products. Don't get me wrong, I love looking at the SI Swimsuit Magazine too, but don't agree with the same tactic to sell hunting stuff. If you need to use that kind of advertising, maybe companies are afraid that their products aren't good enough to sell without the additional eye candy. But, the vest WILL fit females too!

skinney,

No, we don't have any plans for multicam at this time. Only the Mossy Oak Brush--for now.

Roger London,

Good question. There is not a place specifically made for the shooting sticks. The reason is that there are so many different kinds out there, each with different lengths and thicknesses. So, what we did in the vest was incorporate a bunch of D rings. There are 6 different sets of D rings--2 on the front of the vest, and two on each lower side of the vest. Any sticks can be easily added to the D rings with a couple velcro straps, or other preferred method of attachment. So, you could add the sticks to the left side, the right side, or right across your chest.

cawilson82,

To be honest, I don't think it is too much. I have seen backpacks sell for 300-400 dollars. This is not your simple turkey vest. It has been specifically designed for the predator hunter. If you look at a the different turkey vests out there made by some companies, they even sell for as high as 150.00, and in my opinion, aren't as nice as this vest.

venatic,

Yes, the seat cushion is removable.

Bryan8,

Yes, there's a place for decoys. Any of our decoys will fit into the vest. There is a large back pocket that I like to store the decoys in.

dmpowder,

I have been calling them AR clips for as long as I can remember. I guess it's an area thing. I'm in PA, where we still say creek the right way----crick. And we call it lunch meat, not cold cuts. We know what djeetyet means (did you eat yet). And we refer to our state by the abbreviation, PA. I guess you have to live here to understand.

"I have been calling them AR clips for as long as I can remember. I guess it's an area thing. I'm in PA, where we still say creek the right way----crick. And we call it lunch meat, not cold cuts. We know what djeetyet means (did you eat yet). And we refer to our state by the abbreviation, PA. I guess you have to live here to understand."

You like the Iggles or Stillers?

Last edited:
BradB41,

Neither PA team. I have been a Cincinatti Bengals fan for over 20 years. But, I know where you were going with that.

Fellows, I saw one of these when I visited Foxpro back in January, and it is one super made product. It is organized in a very logical way, well thought out. It is designed for the serious predator hunter and makes it much easier to carry the things you need and not have to search for each thing as you need it.

Yeah i had a time finding a pack that i thought was functional for the way i call. Looks like you guys have done a good job on this pack. Ill definitely be ordering one up.

This is a nice vest and i too appreciate the co continuimg to support the sport. i do think it is too high a price though. But everyone has opinions. i have an elcheapo backpack and it does great. I do love foxpro 100 percent. they are a great co.

I ordered my scorpion caller with the white camo. Wouldn't have it any other way here up north. 99% of all my serious coyote calling is done in the snow. My gear needs to be white or it really sticks out on some of my more open setups. If they're made in white camo, they will sell.

ruger300

Back