FOXPRO's New Predator Vest

FOXPRO

FOXPRO is pleased to show you one of our new offerings for this year. We have been working on this vest for a few years now, and are glad to be able to finally introduce it. I know many of you have been waiting for a vest like this. This vest is specifically designed for the predator hunter!

FOXPRO Furtaker Predator Vest
FOXPRO High Performance game calls is proud to offer a piece of apparel to make your next trip to the field more organized and enjoyable with the all NEW predator vest. The FOXPRO predator vest is fully adjustable and is a one size fits most style of apparel. This 20 pocket vest will provide you with plenty of room to fit just about anything a predator hunter may need in the field. You will find pockets to store your FOXPRO caller, remote, AR clips, rifle ammo holders, shotgun ammo holders, internal hand call pockets for noise free carrying with lanyards, a large cargo pocket to store your binos or rangefinder, water bottle pouch and much more. This vest also features non slip shoulder padding to make carrying your firearm more comfortable in the field. You will also find 6 D rings to attach any other type of gear you may need. The FOXPRO predator vest is lightweight and has a vented back panel to help you stay dry and comfortable while in transit. The vest also features a padded conformed back rest and a durable 2 ½ ” thick foam seat to help you stay more comfortable and sit longer on stand. The FOXPRO predator vest was designed for predator hunters by predator hunters!

Here are some of the features:

- Transmitter pocket to store your transmitter in while walking. The transmitter also attaches to a cord, so that once it is out of the pocket, it stays attached to the vest, and within reach at all times.

- Integrated Hand Call Pocket. This pocket allows you to carry up to 4 different hand calls in their own individual pockets for noise free carrying! I can't tell you how many times my calls clang around on a lanyard--drives me crazy. Now, you can have the convenience of the lanyard, with the added feature of noise free transport. Also included is elastic cord to attach your hand calls to, so they are always within reach.

- Shotgun, rifle, and AR Clip pockets to store whatever ammo you may need.

- Pockets to fit most FOXPRO Digital Game Calls and Decoys.

- Rubberized shoulder straps, which makes carrying a gun much easier on your shoulder.

Here is a spec sheet with more features:

Predator Vest

Predator Vest 2

These vests will be available July 1. Price: $99.95

I want one now!
smile.gif
Want to go ahead and sell me one? lol

I agree with Tony! Good looking vest, but would look even better on a female model! Maybe a hot chick wearing the vest and carrying an AR would be an improvement.
tt1.gif

Originally Posted By: GonefishnI agree with Tony! Good looking vest, but would look even better on a female model! Maybe a hot chick wearing the vest and carrying an AR would be an improvement.
tt1.gif

I think that could boost sales alittle bit
tt2.gif

You guys are really on a roll! New e-callers, new hand calls, now a vest. I agree that a white option would be well received, that seat pad would do well keeping my big bum from getting cold and damp in the snow. White option or not it looks like a very practical product. Gonna have to have one.

i'll be the first to be honest. looks like a great vest. but dang a $100 bill? it seems everything in the predator hunting business cost atleast $100 bucks. that's what's gonna kill the industry right there. kudos to FOXPRO ya'll are really pushing the sport and are very innovative. it's gonna get to the point where a guy can't afford to hunt. really kinda disappointing. 'm sure this post won't get me on the prostaff but that's what the forum is for. hope ya'll sell a million though.

Great idea, my turkey vest just isnt set up with the right pockets and stuff for predator hunting and this one looks like its the ticket. Thanks for building us one.

Back