FOXPRO's New Predator Vest

Originally Posted By: ruger300I ordered my scorpion caller with the white camo. Wouldn't have it any other way here up north. 99% of all my serious coyote calling is done in the snow. My gear needs to be white or it really sticks out on some of my more open setups. If they're made in white camo, they will sell.

ruger300

Mike,

Very nice! Will get one White or not! Maybe a reversable one with white would kill both birds!

Dean

So the bladder pocket is out of the question?
frown.gif

Your more then welcome to call them whatever you like. Do you refer to the AR as an Assault Rifle? If so, then that is your thing. I would just fix it in the AD itself as it just looks bad in the eyes of some.

Call it whatever you want but at least in your ad you should call it what it is not what it isn't.

Just my .02

Also you mind telling where the other 4 D rings are at? So many people use shooting sticks I don't know why they are not on the vest? If there is a D ring on the side that goes around you waist we will be able to use that to hold the sticks. Just think 2 little elastic straps (like ones used for rifle ammo) together would work perfect!

I am in favor of "clips" because that is what I grew up with. A magazine is something that you can't take out or something you read. LOL

i always figured someday someone would come up with a good vest for predator hunting.
white would be nice but i'd need both colars the camo you have works well in the sage brush.
someday some company will grandfather me into a pro staff but i'm not into the compatitions. one of the guys who could care less who shoots the most as long as they miss some so i can get them lol.
killed to many in my years to keep count or care anymore just want some every time.

UPDATE!! I have talked with the people who are in charge of making the vests, and I have inquired as to getting some made in a white camo, at least a small run. They said it shouldn't be a problem. So, it looks like we will be able to offer them in snow camo as well.

dmpowder,

I refer to the semi automatic rifle as an AR, and I love them! As I stated earlier, I have always referred to them as clips. I also did a google search today on clips, and was surpised to find that many companies are using that term. To me, it's kind of like saying the correct term for any vehicle is an automobile, but I will never refer to them as such. It's a truck or a car, LOL!

Old Man,

This vest is loaded with pockets. All of our decoys easily fit into the vest, even the Jack-in-the-Box, which is our largest decoy.

Originally Posted By: FOXPROUPDATE!! I have talked with the people who are in charge of making the vests, and I have inquired as to getting some made in a white camo, at least a small run. They said it shouldn't be a problem. So, it looks like we will be able to offer them in snow camo as well.

thumbup.gif

That's what I call getting what you ask for!

Originally Posted By: BMoeYep snow camo is the ticket. No one makes a vest in snow camo atleast I've never seen one.

Actually, I think Randy Anderson/Primos has one.

Sign me up. You even chose my favorite camo pattern; Mossy Oak Brush. Will you have enough made by July for the demand, or should I get my name on a list? I'm serious, Mike. This will be a hot item and I want to be first, or second in line.

BTW~ Get yourself a better looking model, I'm thinking you could recruit one of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit gals!!!

Rustydog

Mike, with regard to the caller camo issue. Have you considered a line of caller covers, perhaps made of spandex, in different camos, like snow, desert mossy oak, etc.? It would bregreat for say the spitfire which is a solid color. Just a thought. They may already be around for all I know.

I've already had the opportunity to see one of these vest up close. These are a great addition to the product line and even better now that snow camo will be offered.
thumbup.gif

Mike, I have to be honest when I saw the title of your post, I thought whoop-tee-do another flimsy/useless vest. Then I took a peek at it, read the specs...and dang it. Now this is all I need something else to spend money on. It looks well built and well thought out. It does not look cheap or flimsy. Guess I'll be kissing another 100 dollar bill goodbye this summer.

Back