WW-V Schedule

That appears to be a more than adequate arsenal, Fly. You seem to be well prepared in other regards as well. Sweet weapons you've got there. I thought for a moment you had my Savage 93 in your possession, looking at your last pic. I have the exact same gun only with a cheap, Trash-co Pronghorn scope sitting atop it. Great little close range P-dog zappers, aren't they?

I'm pretty sure that was chilibuster with the case of dangling proposal. PD-buster has a BD coming up this weekend, as I recall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

the 17hmr now has a tasco 6-24x scope on it. I know tasco's are cheap scopes, but it seems to work great for me. 3 varmint congs learned that lesson the hard way this previous weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scattergunner, How can I back out when not 30 minutes after I post about my (sob sob, LOL) "loss", I got two of the fine members of this forum offering up peronal equipment for my use. Good people = good times! I'll be there, now to bring my P-shooter to the shop that mounted and boresighted the scope so they can back out the mount rings screws that seem to be siezed up. I tried myself last night but only started to strip the flathead (not hex!) screws. I guess I should have looked closer when I first had it done.

Edit* Just noticed that Dukxdog was on the attendees list. You bringing any more of that "Coyote backstrap" you had on the C0/Wyo hunt. That was some god stuff man!

Last edited:
You all have a good time out there this year...I was planning on everything to go, but as I indicated awhile back, I had some serious medical pop up out of the blue. All my money is headed to co-pays and meds.

My mouths been watering on a PD safari, but all I can do is day dream about it for now. Really wanted to meet the bunch and stick some names and faces together.

God Bless you all and hunt safe. Get one or two for me and the wife.

Awww Crap! My bad! Hey, at least I got the "buster" part right... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I hearby retract my previous statement regarding pd_buster's attendance, or the lack thereof. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

NOAA says 15-20% chance showers Thur & Fri, partly cloudy, highs about 66. Sat clear, high 76. Sun clear, high 81. Winds west, 10-20 mph.

Saturday, 8:00 AM, at the gates of the old Fort. Anyone arriving Thurs or Fri, go to the Wagon Wheel Motel and ask for NASA. If I'm not there, I'm out looking for myself.

Nasa, i'll try to find you fri afternoon /evening then. I'll PM you my cell phone number (assuming Verizon works up there).

Verizon will work there. They are probably one of the better ones in the area. My sprint phone works on verizon and I have service in most places. Not everywhere.

I've had Verizon work out on the Prairie in spots. Wish I still had them. Unfortunately, I went with Cingular a while back, due to there govt. pricing plans "appering" to be cheaper. It still is a few bucks less than what I was getting from Verizon for comprable minutes, but I'm finding Cingular doesn't quite have the same footprint that Verizon does, at least not in most of my usual haunts.

I actually bought out of my contract with cingular on 2 phones and made them eat it on the third. I would never recommend them to anyone. I was with ATT for about 11 years and was very happy with it, had service just about every where I went. Then cingular took over and destroyed the service. Dropped calls and echos. Didnt work when you got away from the freeway. I have been happy with sprint in the 5 months I have had them.

Felt I better post and state that I won't be able to make it. Never met any of you and was looking forward to it but my loss. I was waiting until I knew for sure before upsetting myself and stating I couldn't go. I had a feeling my plans were being changed for me but was in denial.

Everyone have a good time. Weather looks like it should be great for you.

sorry you cant make it teesh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm loading the truck now, should be on the road by 12pm. I got my digital camera, and will take plenty of pics for the guys that couldnt make it.

Back