WW-V Schedule

Dang, ya'll sure got my attention talking about bustin' some dogs. Been a while since I shot any.
Coming up in July for a week and might ought to drag a rifle along.
Hardest thing is breaking away from fishing long enough to go shoot.
I do have a couple of questions though.
Does the shootin' keep Frank awake? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Does Chris have 2 girlfriends a year now?
One who lasts from the end of waterfowl season to PD shooting starts, then one from when it dies down until bird season kicks back in? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Good luck in June.

I had really planned on going on this trip, but have had some VERY SERIOUS health news dropped in my lap last thursday. Can't afford now to make such an expensive trip. I am hoping that I can find some suitable place that will let me and my son and / or pastor go shoot some PD's around Pueblo or that area...we could get the camper there cheaply enough and hopefully have a good outing.

Time will tell I guess.

I wish all of you the best, and I was sure hoping to meet you.....if all turns out well we'll try it again next year.

Bless you all.

Tcman

Yeah, wife and I lived & worked in Highlands Ranch area from Fall, 2000 'til Spring, 2003. Hunted with those guys!
Pretty good people.
Ya always hear about how CO people are rude to Texans & Texans rude to CO folks. Never experienced that at all! Great people there and love the place.
Got laid off so came home where we don't have to pay rent!
She's back up there since March but I can't drag myself away from grandkids (and saltwater fishing). She had a job offer too good to turn down. But it does give me a place to stay & fish out of!
Kinda tough but after 40 years married to each other we manage!

TC, that sucks! I hope it's something that can be fixed. Without too much down time. I was looking forward to seeing you, too. I still have that case of .17 mach-II for you. Hurry up and get better.

Roninrus1, well that explains everything. I guess I could say nothing's changed much since you were here last. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Quote:
I had a great warm-up this weekend. The Hornet is all dialed in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Now I need more ammo. Claimbuster! Can you help me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Yes, I can. Maybe not as much as I would like. Shoulder surgery has been slow healing and my reloading is still very S-L-O-W! I have several hundred done, let me count.

tcman, I'm sorry to hear of your situation. I hope and pray everything turns out for the best. We'll see you on WW-7, next June.

Forgot to mention, I'll just plan on meeting you boys outside the gate of ol' Ft. Bridger at 08:00, on Saturday the 17th. Nowadays it takes an awful lot for me to willingly leave the cozy confines of my home and bed. I'm getting soft, I guess.

OK, we're just a couple of weekends away. I hope everybody has their kitchen passes tucked away in a nice safe place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Suddenly I have dark clouds on the horizon. It is appearing that we will have to get a proposal out of the office that weekend unless we can finish early. Won't know for sure until the last minute.

NASA - We probably want to meet somewhere before that weekend so I can give you some Hornet ammo.

Okay, here's the list I've got so far: NASA, the fly, reb8600, USMC, pd-buster, COcajun, claimbuster, scattergunner, dukxdog, teesh.

Anyone else?

I understand one or two of the above may be iffy at this point, concerning their attendance. We'll just have to hope for the best.

NASA, your not supposed to be a 'telling when you go a 'ho-ing. Nothin but problems there my friend......

I personally plan on crawling into the back of my truck whereever it happens to be parked and sacking out with visions of exploding varmits in my head. But I am prone to radical decision changes and could see myself treating myself to a room if available.

Fly, you find another mode of transport or were you still interested in carpooling?

Quote:
I am ho-telling! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NASA - For God's sake do NOT tell everybody where you are staying. Next thing you know you'll have the whole "friggin' www'' moving in on you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cocajun, i am gonna borrow a pickup, i was adding up how much crap i am bringing, and its enough to fill up the damn truck!

Cool, I must admit that i was a little worried that my junk was going to take up all the room i had. I guess I'll see you there. Have you located a place to camp? I usually just find a pulloff on public land and crawl in back, but if you got a place in mind and don't mind the company.....

Back