Merry Christmyth/Winter Solstice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: DholsappleTo answer your questions. Yes, mostly hydrogen bout a quarter helium, thousands. I thought this thread was over.

Thousands what???!!

WOODY IS BACK?...... AS A WILLY?.....THEN HE JUST PROVED THERE IS ETERNAL LIFE!!

5240.gif

Yep just added the water he failed to send to the guys he promised, poured it over his head and presto, he reconstituted himself. However, no longer is he limpwoodie, he is now limpwilly.

Originally Posted By: FursniperI agree Lazerus. This thread is also coming off the tracks. I would like to close by saying the following:

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRThey only know what was pounded into their brains as small children and into adulthood and their pathways in their brains have been corrupted beyond any hope. Let them believe in their gods and myths and fairy tales and just be glad you are able to be one of the sane and reasonable human beings populating this planet.

They will believe the completely unbelievable w/o any support of facts or the support of basic science what so ever. It's a lost cause to even argue with them, but it can be fun at times.

Many people turn to God for reasons that have nothing to do with their childhood or beliefs in science. It may be because of a critical incident in their life such as a serious injury, cancer, crime victim, losing a child, drug addiction, etc. Having faith makes life more colorful and provides a better avenue to accept loss. Science does not provide a sense of hope, but having faith in God will. Having a church family is another reason people may be involved in a religion.

I thought this was a good thread. I have learned something from everyone and thanks for sharing your info.

I hope the nonbelievers here will use this thread as a learning opportunity for personal development. Someday you may be at the end of your rope and need help. I wish you good luck in finding ways to stay positive and having hope as you pursue your journey in life.

And I hope the believers will stop and actually think deeper into what it really means to believe in such nonsense. Please watch this video and tell me how rational your beliefs are afterwards. Tell me how your "loving" god really stacks up. Church of the painful truth indeed.

I Trust Science More Than Religion

IAyoteHNTR must have put out the call for somebody smarter than himself to come help and Willie showed up.
Interesting how men of super intelligence find each other in this world.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistIAyoteHNTR must have put out the call for somebody smarter than himself to come help and Willie showed up.

Did you watch the video? Will you try to answer some honest questions about faith and religion for a change?
confused.gif
I won't hold my breath.
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: tnshootistIAyoteHNTR must have put out the call for somebody smarter than himself to come help and Willie showed up.

Care to take a stab at if the earth is thousands or billions of years old? Your goofy mentor couldn't answer it. Just like him, I'll take my foot off your neck and leave you alone if you just answer the 1 question. Answer it and expose your ignorance please. You can't help it your MENTOR brow beats this trash into your skull every week. But I'm betting you are just like him, and turn to insults and unhinged rambling.

Sorry I wasn't clear.... does the earth rotate around the sun you asked? I answered "yes". What is the sun made of you asked? I answered "hydrogen gas mostly and helium". Is the earth thousands or billions of years old you asked. I answered "thousands" hope this makes it easier for you to understand. Now with that being said you if you were having trouble figuring out what my answers were to the questions you asked I feel az might be a little out of your league. To clear up az being my mentor I have had my beliefs long before I joined predatormasters, they do however seem to be quite similar to az's though.

Originally Posted By: DholsappleSorry I wasn't clear.... does the earth rotate around the sun you asked? I answered "yes". What is the sun made of you asked? I answered "hydrogen gas mostly and helium". Is the earth thousands or billions of years old you asked. I answered "thousands" hope this makes it easier for you to understand. Now with that being said you if you were having trouble figuring out what my answers were to the questions you asked I feel az might be a little out of your league. To clear up az being my mentor I have had my beliefs long before I joined predatormasters, they do however seem to be quite similar to az's though.

Sunshine you addressed this to me so I understood it. The last feeble attempt you gave wasn't addressed to me. I'm not a god, I don't read minds. And I'm sorry you only believe the earth is thousands of years old. I can only imagine what other ridiculous ideas drift in and out of your head every day. But at least your honest, the other guys are going to [beeep], or maybe they crossed their fingers when they wrote their comments. Now bring your MENTOR in from the cold.

Sorry just saw your last post and I assume you want to make fun of me because I believe in a young earth. It is true I do. Why? Because it makes sense. Let's look at a few examples. Dating rocks for instance. I already stated that you can google the question " how are fossils dated?" And you will find primarily by what layer or type of rock they come from. Then google the question "how are layers of the earth or rocks dated?" And you will find by the fossils they contain. Now these scientists that you are trusting for your eternal life problems don't want these two questions be asked back to back. They do use carbon dating and dating with another element I can't think of at the moment but they prove to be inaccurate. Take for instance the examples of dating how old rock is from known volcano eruptions. Mt St. Helens for instance was in 1980 maybe you remember it. The day after the lava hardens and turns to rock it would be one day old. When the rock produced by the lava of St. Helens was rested it turned out to be 150-400 million years old. That is great but it happened in 1980 Willy. Less than 40 years ago. Then the scientist proclaim that that type of dating is only accurate on rocks 150 million years old or older. Ok so what if no rock is that old? I find it very interesting but I need to get back to work. Look at the answers in genesis website for a big laugh with your open mind. It's full of information that you would find interesting but I doubt you look because you'll be too busy reticuling me over my beliefs. Have a great day.

I find it amusing that there are 3 guys that constantly feel the need to argue about something you apparently don't believe in.

I actually respect you for being honest, and at least admitting and sticking to your beliefs. The other jokers are fence sitters and don't know where they stand yet. They are followers alright. I just have to wonder if you were born in India if you would believe the same? I'm gonna bet most people would answer no. The MENTOR here is so lost it's not worth trying to get him to admit anything. He's to hung up on boys anatomy to come out and play. But I suspect most sickos hide behind a religion to give them cover in their nefarious activities. And az masterbater is one nefarious and screwed up individual. But he's still a MENTOR, just ask him.

I'm seeing some fast TOS violations by our new member. Just a reminder to keep it civil & within the TOS.

Originally Posted By: reaper4I find it amusing that there are 3 guys that constantly feel the need to argue about something you apparently don't believe in.

It's called debating. I agree probably should tamper the emotions a bit though. Have anything to add?

Not sure who those posts were pointed towards but I didn't realize I was violating any of the rules are becoming emotional. I was just trying to state some information on why I believe what I do but if I was the one breaking the rules or becoming emotional I will apologize because that was not my intention.

I don' see how it could have been missed.
I am a follower of Jesus.
Thank you for your ridicule.
It strengthens my faith.
You may now lash out with venom from the safety of your keyboard.
Let there be no doubt where I stand.
I will stand on faith. You may use your rocks.
Someday we will both know which holds the most power,Faith or rocks.

The modern marvels of science have brought us cures to disease, technology to walk on the moon, electricity, IPads and light bulbs. Science has also brought us the hypothesis of global warming and how “it” is our fault. Just because I do not believe what Al Gore says does not mean I do not believe in electricity. There is a good and bad side to almost everything and science shines on both ends. I think science has brought the misconception that one cannot believe in both the evolution theory and God. Analytic thinkers focus in on the one argument about whom is right when speaking of the earth’s age and let it form their conscience interpretation of their earthly existence and all that is.

I am not a scientist nor am I a bible thumper. In fact I have a very low IQ and don’t understand what most individual pages in the bible say, my faith is that of a child’s. However I would never put my entire faith into any man’s interpretation of God’s time table. I believe God created the heavens and the earth and that after “some period in time” he gave man a soul.

Our lifespans are just a blip in the span of eternity so how does science tell me the true shape of that timespan, when it started or when it begins. Does it start over at some point or does it eventually run into a wall and if so what is on the other side of that wall? Aside from the “how old is the earth” argument, where does science prove that God does not exist?

Answer my question and don’t give me the “born into the right religion” answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back