Merry Christmyth/Winter Solstice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But this must all be a coincidence... These pro science big shots don't know what they're doing right? They just accidentally use symbols over and over and over that happen to be tied to satan(and his illumination) since the beginning of civilization. Right?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: azmastablastaOne thing these blind leading the blind always say is it's due to your forced training as a child.LOL, they certainly won't be able to say that about this.

Published on Jan 12, 2015
Article on Rapture Ready about Video: http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/nua...

At midnight (hours before this video was taken) Lily woke us up, knocking and talking at her door. She was saying, with urgency, "Something's coming! Something's coming!" She elaborated on her dream vision later in the day. I managed to catch this video.

At 18 seconds after I take out her paci and I say "what?" she says, "The King." It also sound's like she says "Abba up, push you up" and "join Abba up" several times. I didn't teach her this. Excuse the poor angle, I was attempting to sneakily turn on and hide the camera. At the end, she bows 3 times...the number God uses for confirmation. The next day, she brought it up again (while I was getting her breakfast.) She said to me, "Mama, open up, because GOD is coming" and then proceeded to knock on the wall 3 times.

No, I couldn't teach her this, she JUST turned 2 and is just starting to really come up with diverse words and sentences clearly. Her best understanding of God prior to this was nightly bedtime prayers, and we had yet to discuss the rapture or His second coming with her (being that she is of course so young). I hope this video blesses as many on youtube as it has on facebook!

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.
Joel 2:28

"At midnight they were roused by the shout, 'Look, the bridegroom is coming! Come out and meet him!'"
Matt 25:6

ABBA UP! - Baby says "the King" is coming!

Sir you have a mental illness. Put down the videos. This only makes you look more unhinged.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerWell, according to one of your beloved scientists after checking my IQ test, there's less than a 4% chance you are smarter than me. I know this stuff is over your head.

All you have added to this is what I've seen regurgitated all over social media and tv. You're programed.

Check out this ceremony held near CERN and tell me it's normal. This was the opening of the largest and deepest tunnel in the world and this is how they decide to celebrate it's opening to the European elite.

It would take far too long to get into the all satanic symbology involved, some of it's clear as day though.

This link shows some of the symbology and their ancient meanings used that is seen in hollywood, on tv and around government and the elites buildings. http://www.illuminatiagenda.com/top-ten-illuminati-symbols-hidden-in-plain-sight/

Is this the same European elite that is allowing muslims to run roughshod over their women and country? You guys need to get out of the house more. Stop watching rapture news network too.

How dumb are you Willy? Yes! Yes willy, the same European elite that are destroying their countries and letting an anti christian religion rape their woman and children.

You helped make my point and I know you don't understand how you did it.

Get back into your trailer and stick some pizza rolls in the microwave and watch them spin around for awhile.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistNew member has 28 posts.
21 of which he has slammed other members in this one thread.
Must be a record.

Hey Bub you have 437 pages of posts under your profile. And 99% are in the church. That is a record.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerHow dumb are you Willy? Yes! Yes willy, the same European elite that are destroying their countries and letting an anti christian religion rape their woman and children.

You helped make my point and I know you don't understand how you did it.

Get back into your trailer and stick some pizza rolls in the microwave and watch them spin around for awhile.

What does the elites of Europe have to do with me again?

Originally Posted By: tnshootistNew member has 28 posts.
Must be a record.

I gotta say that's a valid observation.

But Willy has hit the nail dead center here:

Originally Posted By: Willy BrotzOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaOne thing these blind leading the blind always say is it's due to your forced training as a child.LOL, they certainly won't be able to say that about this.

Sir you have a mental illness. Put down the videos. This only makes you look more unhinged.

Any adult who would try and use the babbling of children to prove a point on either side of an adult discussion is delusional and mentally unstable.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: tnshootistNew member has 28 posts.
Must be a record.

I gotta say that's a valid observation.

But Willy has hit the nail dead center here:

Originally Posted By: Willy BrotzOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaOne thing these blind leading the blind always say is it's due to your forced training as a child.LOL, they certainly won't be able to say that about this.

Any adult who would try and use the babbling of children to prove a point on either side of an adult discussion is delusional and mentally unstable.

there is definitely a few guys that hang out in this part of the forum that need to put down the mouse and get out of the house for a bit. would do a soul some good i would think.
cry.gif

Originally Posted By: Willy BrotzOriginally Posted By: tnshootistNew member has 28 posts.
Must be a record.

Hey Bub you have 437 pages of posts under your profile. And 99% are in the church. That is a record.

Correct. I enjoy the church and it's points of view on most subjects so thats where I hang out.

Besides,I already know what kind of cleaning rod I like and the kind of bullets I like.

You could at least be civil.

I am going to pray for you every night at 8:05 PM for the next six weeks.

"You could at least be civil"

Please go read what I've been called and told, and you have the nerve to say I'm not civil. I'm aware your arguments can't hold up, and you are attacking me and checking my other posts. I'm flattered I've grabbed you by your big ears and held your attention span. And don't waste your time praying for me, go to a veterans hospital, or a children's cancer hospital, and volunteer there instead please. I wasn't aware you are the gatekeeper of posts for the membership. Was you MENTOR and his 2 man gang civil enough for you? I'll bet if I was on your side of the debate you wouldn't open your mouth. I'm civil until someone wrongs me first. But just because you lose a debate, doesn't mean it wasn't civil.

I'm sorry. I didn't intend to lead you to believe I would be praying for you,I will be praying for you for me.
This has not been a debate,it has been like talking to a boy who knows everything.
I do volunteer. I have 20 years in.
No post as you like of course. There are gate keepers here but I am nobody.
I think my statements,you have been arguing not me,will prove out to be true.
I know I am right there was never any question.
As for my attention I pass by the computer during the day several times. It only takes a minute.
You have not made a single point I have not heard times before.
It is important to a follower of Jesus,even though he may be a sinner to testify.
I have never understood why a claimed atheist would have anything to discus yet they always go on and on about the fact they have nothing .
It's almost compulsive they answer every statement with some kind of insult,question the others intelligence all the while trying to prove a negative.
I know Jesus is alive and well. Friend,you don't even know what you don't know.

Hey mods, isn't it about time to kill this thread? It seems pretty obvious that all the new guy wants is to argue. Too bad so many bought into his invitation.

Originally Posted By: Willy Brotz"You could at least be civil"

Please go read what I've been called and told, and you have the nerve to say I'm not civil. I'm aware your arguments can't hold up, and you are attacking me and checking my other posts. I'm flattered I've grabbed you by your big ears and held your attention span. And don't waste your time praying for me, go to a veterans hospital, or a children's cancer hospital, and volunteer there instead please. I wasn't aware you are the gatekeeper of posts for the membership. Was you MENTOR and his 2 man gang civil enough for you? I'll bet if I was on your side of the debate you wouldn't open your mouth. I'm civil until someone wrongs me first. But just because you lose a debate, doesn't mean it wasn't civil.

What are you talking about losing a debate. You have not engaged in any debate at all. I have answered your questions and quoted you direct. All you have brought to this topic; "earth is this old", "my belief in fairytales", "what is the sun made out of and do we rotate around it" and personal attacks. That's it, you have contributed nothing of any substance. IYH and swampy at least bring a point to stimulate some type of thought to debate with. Pose another question beside those same few you have repeated and have already been answered or debate a point without using those same statements.

Answer my question;

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762...Aside from the “how old is the earth” argument, where does science prove that God does not exist?

Answer my question and don’t give me the “born into the right religion” answer.

Originally Posted By: tnshootist

Can you think of anything any more insulting to say to anybody?

Where have I personally attacked anyone, who didn't first attack me? You guys lost the debate and now it's, can't we close this now, or willy is being mean. Sounds just like hillary supporters. Blaming the Russians and everyone else, but their flawed idea. How can I argue with a group of people that thinks the earth is a few thousand years old? If you really believe that, there is nothing more to debate. Please show me where I attacked someone first.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: tnshootist

Can you think of anything any more insulting to say to anybody?

I had logged out and quit this but I must say fw707 if you should care to pray for me I would be very much grateful. If I knew the time I would try to join you in prayer.

Prayer is good for those prayed for and those praying by the way.

Originally Posted By: Willy BrotzWhere have I personally attacked anyone, who didn't first attack me? You guys lost the debate and now it's, can't we close this now, or willy is being mean. Sounds just like hillary supporters. Blaming the Russians and everyone else, but their flawed idea. How can I argue with a group of people that thinks the earth is a few thousand years old? If you really believe that, there is nothing more to debate. Please show me where I attacked someone first.

Originally Posted By: Willy BrotzHey goofy does the earth rotate around the sun? And what is the sun made of? And is the earth thousands or billions of years old. Go ask your mentor, or pray about it and the hurry back junior. It's real simple questions. A third grader will answer this. But I'll bet you come back with some unhinged, rambling statement. I do know this, YOU WILL NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762 The earth rotates around a yellow dwarf

Incase you are not up to speed;

"According to their system of classification, the Sun is known as a yellow dwarf star. This group of stars are relatively small, containing between 80% and 100% the mass of the Sun."

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762 the sun is hot ball of glowing gases..

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762 I would never put my entire faith into any man’s interpretation of God’s time table. I believe God created the heavens and the earth and that after “some period in time” he gave man a soul.

Did you have any other pertinent statements or questions to add to this thread?

I am not wanting to close out anything by no means. I will ask you again;

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762...Aside from the “how old is the earth” argument, where does science prove that God does not exist?

Answer my question and don’t give me the “born into the right religion” answer.

Waiting patiently for that substance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back