Merry Christmyth/Winter Solstice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I'll have to be talked down by flight control. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to have Woodguru on board. I'm sure he probably has piloting skills that he forgot to mention.

Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. There will be no smart remarks in the presence of God.

I have to take just a moment to sincerely thank ole Willy "Sparky" Brotz. I can't know and really don't want to know what your father "Beelzebub" calls you but I'm sure he is pleased with your work and he will reward you in kind. Careful though, we all know he is the father of lies and there is no truth in him. Just want you to know how grateful I am for all your slanderous remarks, the name calling, the reviling and persecution you've been slinging around, I'm being honest here, do me a favor and please keep it up. I know that sons of Satan believe themselves to be of superior intellect, that's why you keep beating your chest and spewing your filth. I have no fear of you or your father, but I am done with you, you bore me. You lost this battle at the Cross so really there is nothing more for us to defend. Just to put an end to this nonsense I will leave you with this...

Matthew 5

The Sermon on the Mount

1Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him.

The Beatitudes

2And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

3“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7“Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Originally Posted By: sandy hicksIf we were supporting satenism, would the atheeust still oppose us?

Religion created Satan.

Last edited:
No swampy, there you are wrong. God actually created Satan and banished him as well. I really like you, though you're a bit misguided, I surely pray you'll find your way and not have to meet him for real.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaI have to take just a moment to sincerely thank ole Willy "Sparky" Brotz. I can't know and really don't want to know what your father "Beelzebub" calls you but I'm sure he is pleased with your work and he will reward you in kind. Careful though, we all know he is the father of lies and there is no truth in him. Just want you to know how grateful I am for all your slanderous remarks, the name calling, the reviling and persecution you've been slinging around, I'm being honest here, do me a favor and please keep it up. I know that sons of Satan believe themselves to be of superior intellect, that's why you keep beating your chest and spewing your filth. I have no fear of you or your father, but I am done with you, you bore me. You lost this battle at the Cross so really there is nothing more for us to defend. Just to put an end to this nonsense I will leave you with this...

Matthew 5

The Sermon on the Mount

1Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him.

The Beatitudes

2And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

3“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7“Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Hey fruitcake, glad I could help you. Now put up a video of you talking in tongues. And remember, it only slander if it's not true. Now back outside junior.

Well, God has to work on a better delivery system of his message. i have my own thoughts, Don't worry though if I'm right and you're wrong. You're still invited.

They are misguided, they talk of religion that they don't know anything about and they talk about science from what the media has told them. I used to not believe ether, and that's after I grew up going to church, and especially in my teen years after going to church twice a week for years then getting confirmed. I didn't regain my faith until I started to see all of these pro science elite hiding their occult side, I scratched my head, why would so many pro science believe in satan?

So I looked into it, many religions, and so many have so much in common. Which led to lucifarianism(not satanism), the religion of science and they're hiding it. Here's the shortest quote I could find to sum up what I see so many scientists and elite following and hiding.

They support the protection of the natural world. Both the arts and sciences are crucial to human development, and thus both are cherished. Luciferians think that humans should be focused on this life and how to make the most of it every single day. The ability to recognize both good and evil, to accept that all actions have consequences, both positive and negative, and to actively influence one's environment, is a key factor.

For Luciferians, enlightenment is the ultimate goal. The basic Luciferian principles highlight truth and freedom of will, worshipping the inner self and one's ultimate potential. Traditional dogma is shunned as a basis for morality on the grounds that humans should not need deities or fear of eternal punishment to distinguish right from wrong and to do good. All ideas should be tested before being accepted, and even then one should remain skeptical because knowledge and understanding are fluid. Regardless of whether Lucifer is conceived of as a deity or as a mere archetype, he is a representation of ultimate knowledge and exploration: humanity's savior and a champion for continuing personal growth.

They have these beliefs because lucifer gave us "original sin" the ability to think, reason, and advance in ways that allows us to say that God isn't needed.

All of these Earthly advances mean nothing in the long run, and lucifer knew that, that's why he gave us ways to deceive ourselves and distract us from what is important.

Religion has caused a great many of terrible things, that's because(according to many religions) satan controls the earth, he was cast from Heaven and Earth is his domain. There's good and bad everywhere, there's nothing stopping a satan worshiper from becoming Pope and deceiving the masses(satan = the great deceiver). In fact all these leaders strive for personal growth and to control others.

It takes no less faith to believe the infinitely large universe came from a meaningless infinitely small(right there, science is mocking you, they have deceived you into jeopardizing your eternal soul in something they can't prove) and infinitely dense point that somehow exploded to be the universe. Why would science want you to believe in something they can't prove, not even close to proving? To turn you away from God...

Church did nothing for me, worse, it made me confused and to not believe. Scientists and satan worshipers gave me faith that there is a God, pretty ironic. I paid attention to what was going on, not what I was told, I did my own research and I think I figured it out.

You see what religion did to Rock Knocker? The poor guy is afraid to turn a key in a car because Satan allowed us to develope automobiles. Break the chains man.

Lol, I'm a bit of a thrill seeker. I would be grateful for you to show me something I may be afraid of, turning a car key certainly is not one of them.

I asked around a half dozen time now.

Why do so many of your scientists and the ones funding them try to hide their belief in satan and hide ancient occult symbology?

One thing these blind leading the blind always say is it's due to your forced training as a child.LOL, they certainly won't be able to say that about this.

Published on Jan 12, 2015
Article on Rapture Ready about Video: http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/nua...

At midnight (hours before this video was taken) Lily woke us up, knocking and talking at her door. She was saying, with urgency, "Something's coming! Something's coming!" She elaborated on her dream vision later in the day. I managed to catch this video.

At 18 seconds after I take out her paci and I say "what?" she says, "The King." It also sound's like she says "Abba up, push you up" and "join Abba up" several times. I didn't teach her this. Excuse the poor angle, I was attempting to sneakily turn on and hide the camera. At the end, she bows 3 times...the number God uses for confirmation. The next day, she brought it up again (while I was getting her breakfast.) She said to me, "Mama, open up, because GOD is coming" and then proceeded to knock on the wall 3 times.

No, I couldn't teach her this, she JUST turned 2 and is just starting to really come up with diverse words and sentences clearly. Her best understanding of God prior to this was nightly bedtime prayers, and we had yet to discuss the rapture or His second coming with her (being that she is of course so young). I hope this video blesses as many on youtube as it has on facebook!

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.
Joel 2:28

"At midnight they were roused by the shout, 'Look, the bridegroom is coming! Come out and meet him!'"
Matt 25:6

ABBA UP! - Baby says "the King" is coming!

This Little Girl's Bold Proclamation Will Leave You With Chills
01-05-2017 Talia Wise

Whether or not you believe in the rapture, the end times, or the final tribulation, a YouTube video is gaining popularity for its recording of a child believed to be prophesying about the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Lily Grace was two years old when her mother captured her on video speaking about going up to be with Jesus.

"The King is coming," she said.

It was January 2015, just around midnight, when her mother, Chelsea Rebecca, said Lily was knocking and talking at her door.

"She was saying, with urgency, 'Something's coming! Something's coming!'" Rebecca wrote on her YouTube channel. "She elaborated on her dream vision later in the day."

Chelsea managed to capture that on video and it is going viral.

The child's words are barely understandable as she says things like "The King," "Abba up, push you up" and "join Abba up."

In her YouTube post, Chelsea squelches any criticism of her daughter's account. She explains that she has not taught her toddler much about the Bible.

"No, I couldn't teach her this. She JUST turned 2 and is just starting to really come up with diverse words and sentences clearly," she wrote. "Her best understanding of God prior to this was nightly bedtime prayers, and we had yet to discuss the rapture or His second coming with her (being that she is of course so young)."

The mother said she feels God has confirmed her child's account.

She references the Bible in Joel 2:28, where the prophet says, "It shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

Chelsea said this is not the only time her daughter has had a divine experience.

In a video posted in February 2016, Lily can be seen describing an encounter with Jesus.

"Was He like daddy?" Chelsea is heard asking.

"No!! Not like daddy, like JESUS. He is THE KING! King Abba! He's like Abba! Jesus King Abba," Lily said.

Lily was sick..Jesus came to heal. READ DESCRIPTION BELOW!!!!!

Published on Feb 4, 2016
So this happened this morning....

Lily burst into my room this morning and told me she was "praying alone in her bedroom, and Jesus flew down through her ceiling and He picked her up and healed her with water." I couldn't get video on everything she told me earlier, but what made me pick up my camera is when I asked, "Was He like daddy (my husband)?" and she said "No!! Not like daddy, like JESUS. He is THE KING! King Abba! He's like Abba! Jesus King Abba!" My jaw about dropped to the floor. Other things she told me that aren't in the video, she said He "was warm" and He had "brown hairs on his chin" and He had "brown eyes" and He said He "missed her." She also said He went back to His "castle with a chair and treasure." He had her "drink water" to "fill her up" and she was "healed." Living waters is all I can think. This dear annointed child, she never stops amazing me with her intimate relationship with the Lord. Do not be deceived, the Lord speaks and reveals Himself to the little children. She clearly states she was AWAKE when this happened. It was not a dream.

Why do so many of your scientists and the ones funding them try to hide their belief in satan and hide ancient occult symbology?

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerThey are misguided, they talk of religion that they don't know anything about and they talk about science from what the media has told them.

If I must quote myself, I will.

I bet if Brittany Spears came on tv and explained it to you, you would change your mind quick.

Look, rock knocker. To be honest, I think you're a couple cards short of a full deck, but if you want to tell me about devil worshipping scientists, the floor is yours.

Well, according to one of your beloved scientists after checking my IQ test, there's less than a 4% chance you are smarter than me. I know this stuff is over your head.

All you have added to this is what I've seen regurgitated all over social media and tv. You're programed.

Check out this ceremony held near CERN and tell me it's normal. This was the opening of the largest and deepest tunnel in the world and this is how they decide to celebrate it's opening to the European elite.

It would take far too long to get into the all satanic symbology involved, some of it's clear as day though.

This link shows some of the symbology and their ancient meanings used that is seen in hollywood, on tv and around government and the elites buildings. http://www.illuminatiagenda.com/top-ten-illuminati-symbols-hidden-in-plain-sight/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back