Merry Christmyth/Winter Solstice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: swampwalkerJust because you don't understand it, doesn't mean some MIT grad student doesn't. There's a lot of [beeep] smart people out there, with access to cutting edge technology. Those arbitrary machines have allowed us to create nuclear power, sequence the human genome, put a man on the moon, build aircraft carriers..

You say science is attacking religion, well how many priest have been killed by scientists? There have been people burnt alive by the church for claiming that the earth rotates. To be fair, things like this happened some time ago and the church is relatively benign these days..science doesn't have an agenda, it's a progression of discoveries. Some happen to contradict preconceived ideas.

At least all the guys that posted in this 10 page thread believe the earth rotates around the sun, and that the earth is billions of years old. I haven't seen 1 argue differently.

I agree Lazerus. This thread is also coming off the tracks. I would like to close by saying the following:

Originally Posted By: iaHATERThey only know what was pounded into their brains as small children and into adulthood and their pathways in their brains have been corrupted beyond any hope. Let them believe in their gods and myths and fairy tales and just be glad you are able to be one of the sane and reasonable human beings populating this planet.

They will believe the completely unbelievable w/o any support of facts or the support of basic science what so ever. It's a lost cause to even argue with them, but it can be fun at times.

Many people turn to God for reasons that have nothing to do with their childhood or beliefs in science. It may be because of a critical incident in their life such as a serious injury, cancer, crime victim, losing a child, drug addiction, etc. Having faith makes life more colorful and provides a better avenue to accept loss. Science does not provide a sense of hope, but having faith in God will. Having a church family is another reason people may be involved in a religion.

I thought this was a good thread. I have learned something from everyone and thanks for sharing your info.

I hope the nonbelievers here will use this thread as a learning opportunity for personal development. Someday you may be at the end of your rope and need help. I wish you good luck in finding ways to stay positive and having hope as you pursue your journey in life.

Originally Posted By: FursniperI agree Lazerus. This thread is also coming off the tracks. I would like to close by saying the following:

Originally Posted By: iaHATERThey only know what was pounded into their brains as small children and into adulthood and their pathways in their brains have been corrupted beyond any hope. Let them believe in their gods and myths and fairy tales and just be glad you are able to be one of the sane and reasonable human beings populating this planet.

They will believe the completely unbelievable w/o any support of facts or the support of basic science what so ever. It's a lost cause to even argue with them, but it can be fun at times.

Many people turn to God for reasons that have nothing to do with their childhood or beliefs in science. It may be because of a critical incident in their life such as facing a serious injury, disease, being a crime victim, losing a child, etc. Having faith makes life more colorful and provides a better avenue to accept loss. Science does not provide a sense of hope, but having faith in God will. Having a church family is another reason people may be involved in a religion.

I thought this was a good thread. I have learned something from everyone and thanks for sharing your info.

I hope the nonbelievers here will use this thread as a learning opportunity for personal development. Someday you may be at the end of your rope and need help. I wish you good luck in finding ways to stay positive and having hope as you pursue your journey in life.

Well said. I've heard people turn to drugs, alcohol and gangs for the same reasons.

Luciferians(Lucifer latin for light bearer) believe satan gave us the "light and brightness" the ability rapidly grow and advance(the serpent and apple to Eve) and gave us the ability to forget who our creator was. Which explains the Christian belief that we are all born sinners, we are born with satan's gift to forget God. Sums up science quite well if you ask me, scientists have advanced enough to say God doesn't exist.

Everything is mixed with fact and fiction, science and religion. Science gives us the ability to discover nuclear energy and other things which gives us faith in science then the scientists say we were created in a big bang(equally hard to believe as religion). But the nuclear bomb is tangible, it's real, something we can see and feel. The big bang theories and anything off this planet are not and completely crush the belief of most religions(satan's master plan).

Humans advance and we have an incredible ability to learn unlike anything else now or before, science wants you to believe that's in a big part because we have opposable thumbs.... Science wants you to believe our thumbs gave us most of what we have. That fits most religions(satanic and not) beliefs that satan wants you to forget about him and God.

It didn't take scientist with machines to figure out how to use a wheel or braid the first ropes, humans were given these gift of advancement and learning and some warship satan because he is the one that did it.

I'm still curious why so many pro science elite and scientific areas surround themselves with occult symbology... It makes perfect sense to surround yourself with occult sybology and hide your beliefs of satan if you believe he gave the gift of us being able to make these advancements and doesn't want to be known.

Last edited:
What I was saying that all the different groups of people shared a very similar story of the whole earth being flooded and then mankind starting anew from the people that were saved on the boat. In further detail it would have been before there were people spread out over the whole world but each group came traced their lineage back to the ones that were saved. In the Bible after the flood when the earth was being populated again the people started building a tower to reach to the sky and its stated that God didn't think it was good for so many people living in the same area and not scattering across the earth like he commanded Noah so he caused them to speak different languages to add some confusion and separation into the mix. That's right I also believe god created languages what a moron I am. The people then moved apart from one another according to who they could communicate with and therefore this caused the people to spread out as well as the different traits... white red black yellow and so on through evolution as science agrees with in the form of adaption, by breeding and environmental advantage traits. So in short they all talking bout the same flood and same boat. Still the same 8 people as I believe in the biblical account. On a side note back to what I said earlier about dinosaurs. The word dinosaur was created in the 1800s. You know what they were called before that... dragons. Now if mankind didn't exist for a billion years until after the last dragon died. Why does almost every culture have reference to dragons which by pictures I have seen look very similar to the same creature which also isn't too far off what dinosaurs look like. Another thing when the most accurate way scientists use to date fossils is not carbon dating but dating it to which layer it was found in in the earth. And guess how they know how old that layer of earth is? According to my high school science text book it is by what fossil they find there....hmmm ya rock solid science truths that no one can find a problem with.

Well, it looks to me like we can argue over anything.

I WANT WOODY back; he owes me!

GOD bless you all in 2017.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaI think he may be back, as in Willy Brotz.

Hey goofy does the earth rotate around the sun? And what is the sun made of? And is the earth thousands or billions of years old. Go ask your mentor, or pray about it and the hurry back junior. It's real simple questions. A third grader will answer this. But I'll bet you come back with some unhinged, rambling statement. I do know this, YOU WILL NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Ask those scientists to explain why or how not one person has the same finger print as another. I suppose that's just happen stance. I will also bet that all you people that don't believe in God think that a Dictionary came from an explosion down at the local printing press.

Originally Posted By: Willy BrotzOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaI think he may be back, as in Willy Brotz.

Hey goofy does the earth rotate around the sun? And what is the sun made of? And is the earth thousands or billions of years old. Go ask your mentor, or pray about it and the hurry back junior. It's real simple questions. A third grader will answer this. But I'll bet you come back with some unhinged, rambling statement. I do know this, YOU WILL NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Listen up pup, I AM the mentor. Now I realize it's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen. Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," you're practically invulnerable.

I liked you better when you went by the name limpwoodie, it was more accurate than Free Willy. Now listen pup be careful while sittin in the street lickn yourself, ya hear?

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaOriginally Posted By: Willy BrotzOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaI think he may be back, as in Willy Brotz.

Listen up pup, I AM the mentor. Now I realize it's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen. Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," you're practically invulnerable.

I liked you better when you went by the name limpwoodie, it was more accurate than Free Willy. Now listen pup be careful while sittin in the street lickn yourself, ya hear?

Just as I predicted junior. An unhinged statement. And you can't answer the question. Hit the books son. I want an answer by morning. Or stay in your room.

You're a disgrace to pups everywhere, oh and I'm sorry for bashing you on the nose with the rolled up newspaper, but you've got to stop eatin the other dogs leavins. I'm just sayin. See ya round limpie.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaYou're a disgrace to pups everywhere, oh and I'm sorry for bashing you on the nose with the rolled up newspaper, but you've got to spot eatin the other dogs leavins. I'm just sayin. See ya round limpie.

Such a great mentor you must be. Honestly your rambling statements don't make sense. I can see how you are fooled by fairytales and dragons. You've been exposed as a fraud junior. It's painfully obvious you're a high school brat.

This guys head is clearly the size of the infinitely small point that the scientists told him the infinitely large universe came from.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerThis guys head is clearly the size of the infinitely small point that the scientists told him the infinitely large universe came from.

I agree. Az masterbater has gone crazy. If he's the mentor, just think how nuts his clan is.

Originally Posted By: Willy BrotzOriginally Posted By: Rock KnockerThis guys head is clearly the size of the infinitely small point that the scientists told him the infinitely large universe came from.

I agree. Az masterbater has gone crazy. If he's the mentor, just think how nuts his clan is.

I'm not surprised you got confused by that.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaYou're a disgrace to pups everywhere, oh and I'm sorry for bashing you on the nose with the rolled up newspaper, but you've got to stop eatin the other dogs leavins. I'm just sayin. See ya round limpie.

And what's your obsession with getting wood and limp wood? This is the hunting forum, not your gay lover forum. Young man you are extremely confused. Must still be upset that hillary lost the election. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: Willy BrotzOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaI think he may be back, as in Willy Brotz.

I will answer,

The earth rotates around a yellow dwarf. The dwarf fosters a balanced environment that is sympathetic to our requirements to sustain life. Said life is a sexuality transmitted disease which is 100% fatal. We are nothing more than disease like parasites feeding off the earth as our host. We are meaningless creatures running on self will, lacking purpose. There is no meaning to our lives, only illusions dreamt up by sky gazing fools. Science has a hypothesis for the essence of evil that cancels out anything defined as holy. Everything that has ever existed has a logical earthly explanation that can be found in our geological formations or studied through a looking glass. There is no good nor evil, only human nature, pleasure and pain.

I have to admit, this whole fairy tale of "God" is a very creative idea. Somewhere back in the eons some brilliant hieratic invented the "idea of God". If the concept of God had not previously been introduced to man, imagine the current worldly compensation you could receive had you thought of and copyrighted the form of that idea... just the idea alone has the earthly strength stronger than any army, the power to take the minds of masses. Now that is power.

I have seen not just the majority, but some of the best minds of our generations fall for the idea. Like a cure to the disease of life it seems to travel the greatest distance, that distance from the mind to the heart. I don't have an official diagnosis from a doctor but I know that I am infected. I guess all these other foolish believers need to look into themselves and see how this world would be such a better place if we could all just fill our hearts with science. Science is love...

Oh yeah, and the sun is hot ball of glowing gases..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back