EASTSIDERS PREDATOR Its time boys!

Nice Tim ! I will be back in the game tuesday. work no fun
thumbdown.gif

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrWhat's up with the orange vest?
Well up until 2 years ago we had to wear orange all the time when pred hunting. Now once sitting still we can remove it. When you take up to move you must put orange back on.

Good looking yotes guys looks like a few of us are getter done, makeing good stands and homework, homework!!! got to ring that door bell LOL!!!! great job TIM!!!! hope to get back in when the weather dies down again later good huntin buddy!!!!

Hey guys, new to the site, from Southern Ohio. I know a few of you guys. ohioyotehntr is my buddy who got me addicted to predator hunting and hooked me up with my AR. Now, it's ready to bark!!!!!

good to have ya erip and flounder more the marry like hearing more stories and having more guys in the sport good huntin be safe!!!!

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeI think I might cry, Jeff. We got a nice snow this late morning,just a good refresher. Now it's melting !
cursing.gif

Good luck and keep after them.
thumbup1.gif

Snow is melted here already too Tim.....

Welcome new members!

Originally Posted By: Crowfoot 6.8Welcome ERIP! Great group of guys on predator masters. THIS SITE WILL COST YOU a lot of coin brother.
grin.gif

Welcome,
I wish it was only coins!
w00t.gif

Glad to see you finally aboard Eric!! Welcome to Predator Masters.
Guys, I think I have created a monster. Rip is addicted to this already. He has been tearing them up with snares this year. You should see how shook up he gets when they come in to the call. Sorry Bro!
whistle.gif

Thanks Guys!!! Well, I got my first kill with the AR this morning. I saw one out in the field behind my house, headed for the woods. Went and got my AR and Dirt custom distress and sat on the deck. I brought her back into the field at 140 yards and let it fly. She ran in the woods about 70 yards and piled up. Had to go to work but found her after work. I can't seem to post the pic, maybe Dusty will. Ready to do it again!!!!

Back