EASTSIDERS PREDATOR Its time boys!

Originally Posted By: A.PecjakHow do I become part of the east siders?

You just did....anyone can join from the eastcoast. Good group of guys. Some experienced and some (like me) are not so experienced.

well first pecjak nice to see you on pm , starting reading the forum and asking questions, also find some coyote hunting videos to watch this will show you what action you can incounter when hunting, i use hand calls some and i got a foxpro e-caller firestrom but you can get a model for less money to start out with, there are alot of custom calls out there that work verywell, i have alot of primos randy anderson calls that work fine but it takes time to learn how to use any handcall well, gun wise look at what kind of counrty you will be hunting thickstuff a 12gauge shotgun with a good choke and #4 buck works well to 50yards, most guys use rifles .223 .204 6.8 or and deer rifle cal will work, alot of guys now are going to ar-15 platforms for yote hunting hope this helps a little keep reading and watching this site and looking into all the different forums on here and you will learn alot and key to killing a yote is got to have yotes around where your going to hunt to have real luck good luck!!!!

fullmoon2m.jpg

Hay guys me and crowfoot thought we try out this moonlight hunting. Made contact with a groupe on our first stand no takers, but on our 2nd stand the vtr hammered this large male, but on the down side his girlfriend got away.I think i need to check into this ar thing!
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Supposed to get 1-3 inches tomorrow night to sat morning. The snow we got is already melted Tim. Hoping the next batch stays around a bit.

Back