EASTSIDERS PREDATOR Its time boys!

Wooooo Hooooooooo HERE COMES THE SNOW!!!!!!!!
going to go out tonight and listen and try to locate some yotes. Gonna get after them in the morning. Good luck yall.

Originally Posted By: Chip wWooooo Hooooooooo HERE COMES THE SNOW!!!!!!!!
going to go out tonight and listen and try to locate some yotes. Gonna get after them in the morning. Good luck yall.
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Well i didnt even go this morning. The wind was horrible and snow was blowing off the trees. I did go out Friday night trying to locate. I did get some coon hounds all wound up not no song dogs. I have yet to hear a yote this year. I know there here cause i have heard them in the past and I educated 2 when trapping. I just cant seem to get them to talk. Oh well I'll keep going.

Hey guys.

Im new to this forum but not new to hunting or shooting. Im an avid hunter and long range shooter(1000 yards). I just bought a house south of Columbus and the last 2 weeks have been hearing the coyotes out and about and seeing them on the way to work. Since I love hunting and shooting, I took this as a sign I needed to get into yote hunting.
smile.gif
I ordered a FoxPro Scorpion which should be here this week and want to get out as soon as possible. If anyone wants another shooting buddy or has some advice, feel free to let me know.

Thanks and glad to be here.

Hunted today thought would have been cold one.It was 17 when i left No good never seen a track!Any one else out today.

Back