EASTSIDERS PREDATOR Its time boys!

Here is the pic of Eric and his coyote. Hopefully we can get out this weekend and put some more fur down
429855_391033737578685_100000161852770_1815984_2050137705_n.jpg

Originally Posted By: Crowfoot 6.8Good news cabelas in ohio spring of 2013 at polaris! Hour drive 4 me!
thumbup.gif

Ah crap. Now I have to pay taxes on Internet purchases from them. And it is just as far as wheeling is...two hours.

Originally Posted By: Yoteless in OhioOriginally Posted By: Crowfoot 6.8Good news cabelas in ohio spring of 2013 at polaris! Hour drive 4 me!
thumbup.gif

Ah crap. Now I have to pay taxes on Internet purchases from them. And it is just as far as wheeling is...two hours.

They are too high anyway!

I love Cabelas ! Nothing better than getting cheap stuff.
I use my Cabelas CC for everything and earn points and NEVER pay intrest.

Fixing to by a new Leupold that it $500.00, with my points and the specials they have,it's gonna cost me $200 or less counting gas money.
thumbup1.gif

TOriginally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeI love Cabelas ! Nothing better than getting cheap stuff.
I use my Cabelas CC for everything and earn points and NEVER pay intrest.

Fixing to by a new Leupold that it $500.00, with my points and the specials they have,it's gonna cost me $200 or less counting gas money.
thumbup1.gif

Well, when you put it like that maybe they are not too bad.....lol.

Well, me and Dusty extended our AR range and dropped a female yote this morning!!! I'm sure he'll post a pic later. I'm guessing 250-275 yards.

Last edited:
getim boys its been good the past few days ive been on them got winded this moring couldnt get turned, but that happens last night went to a new farm and 3 min in called in a big red fox land owner dosnt want them shot but there out of season anyways but no yotes close heard them across the road and down the road just after dark, cold weather tonight north ne wind for tonights stand should be good,great job guys getim boys cant wait to see the pic!!!! be safe good huntin everybody!!
thumbup1.gif

Had a great time hunting this morning. Had a pair ignore us at first light. WAY too far. Then we had another pair come into the field we were calling on another stand. I think they came to the field for the calls. But once they got there, they didn't pay much attention to it. No matter what sounds we threw out there. They messed in the field forever till our buddy Sam took a shot at the 2nd dog. He missed but it took off back accross the field. It ran the gauntlet of major lead spray as it ran. It slowed down and stopped and Eric and I shot at about the same time and she dropped. It was every bit of 275-300 yards. It was a small female. We had a great morning hunting and chasing them.
1f65468f.jpg

Quote: Nice job! Looks like you had a great morning dead coyote and warm ar's
Dave, after Eric was done shooting, it was a HOT AR! He shot 6 times as it was cookin' accross that field
scared.gif
lol.gif

Back