Eastern Video release!!!!!!!!

You know if I didnt like you so much Kee, I wouldn't give you such a hard time. As for getting even, I think that pic you have been showing of me has you more than even. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It has ARRIVED !!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
We will watch it tonite after supper, cant hardly wait !
Thanks Kee for getting the video out before Christmas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Jeb

CS.....Your right! That is a good pic....lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jeb,

Im glad it got there and I hope you like it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Brent

Brent......I will have to say you gave us what you said you would, a very very informative hunting in the east video ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif There has to be something for everyone in the east on your video no matter how good you think you are. I know you can only put so much in one video but this was a great start my friend ! Looking forward to part 2 ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thanks for a first, cheers !
Jim aka Jeb

Thanks Jeb! You don’t know how much that means…lol

We put a ton of thought in this video. And cut and re cut, to get what we were looking for. Its hard to put all that in a 90min video and keep things moving good. We wanted to keeps things up paced and interesting for all viewers. I been waiting for the first reviews to come in…lol…To see how well we done!

There were a couple little things here and there I wasn’t happy with. There is a little wind noise in there that has been driving me crazy! But I thought the footage was important and decided to let it ride. But we also took care of that! We just went in debt on a new camera, directional Mic and wind sock, to take care of that! Its hard to keep clean when you hunt in winds above 20mph.

Part two will have some great stuff in it as well! And if all goes well it will be out early fall next year. Its looking very good now and starting to come together very well! All I can say is if you like to howl? Hold on to your seat!

Brent

My mailman is starting to think I am nuts Keekee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif He gave me orders to wipe off the mailbox before he puts anything else in it, too much drool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just had the chance to watch the video. Great job Brent. I believe this will be a great help to people like me who are just starting out. Love the Gizzmo bag.

Tom

Thanks tc14216!!! I thought the gizmo bag was a cool idea! We tryed to put a few little things in there that you dont see every day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cotty16....Thanks for the order, hope you enjoy it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Brent

This is killing me!! I just knew it would be here today when I got home from work but...... I'll have to wait another day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif (I hope only one more!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Holiday mail is killing us! They seem to be running behind but when you ask them they say.....Oh, were right on schedule! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif......She also told us 2 days to anywere in the US? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif I know that dont happen!....Hang in there I know several have already recieved there video's! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brent

My wife is starting to get suspisious that I ordered something xxx rated. She has never sees me race to the mailbox like this before. Then I have to take that long walk back up the driveway with my head hanging low. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I orded mine in the morning the first morning it was released. So I should be getting it soon since some have already received it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Steve

KeeKee. how are they being shipped??? usps, ups, fedx, dhl??? that will tell me how long I have to wait for mine, ordered it Monday, I think. Jeff,

Also, I got laidoff yesterday, and have 2 dairy farms that's in need of some yote killin, when ya coming up and showing me how it's done? I also need help with getting the mouth calls to work right. Jeff

I just went out to the mail box and there it was. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
I have to leave in about 45 min. to take the wifes car to get inspected so I won't get to watch it untill later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

My son called and it is HERE! Now this will be the longest 2 hours I have ever spent here at work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Steve

Mine came in the mail today! I've watched once (with several interruptions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif) I'm going to watch it again right now! The house is empty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
My wife is starting to get suspisious that I ordered something xxx rated. She has never sees me race to the mailbox like this before. Then I have to take that long walk back up the driveway with my head hanging low. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I orded mine in the morning the first morning it was released. So I should be getting it soon since some have already received it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Steve

LMAO Buckrun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif !!! Thats funny, glad I'm not the only one that felt that way.
Jeb

Kee,

I got my video yesterday. I watched it today after work. I think you did an excellent job. I liked really liked your segment on howling. Your video inspired me to get get out my hand calls and practice. Wouldn't you know it after listening to your howls, I am now able to use my howler to do the yip howls you spoke about. I thank you!!!

Chris from PA

Back