Eastern Video release!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys! Orders on the way!

Tenn,

It covers some on wind direction, and one coyote is called and shot off a ridge top, in a thick growed up power line at 6 yards. Thats was cool! But it rolls all the way to the bottom after I shoot it...lol And its a big hill!

Our next video will have a lot of wind curents and set ups! We had alot to try and cover in this first video.

BradH,

Drop me a line anytime!

Brent

Last edited:
Ordered mine to Westerville and look forward to it. My understanding that it guarantees you to become a coyote-killing machine so that you will be stacking them like firewood!

Includes such sections as:

Dynamite and coyote dens
Full automatic modifications to assualt rifles for optimum coverage.
Use of live rabbits for real effects.
Choosing the right baby bunny and much more.

Price is much lower than I anticipated.

(Just kidding)

Just ordered and hope I'm not to late for Christmas. I've never hunted coyotes, they just moved into this part of Va. in the last 5 years. I say I've never hunted them but have tried calling in areas they had been seen in the last year. I need all the education I can get.

Shot Taker,

I will have some video's at the LBL and the Globe hunt. If you want to wait that long...lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Copper Woods,

It should be there in time. But the mail is real slow right now with the holidays. They are still telling us 2 day delivery but Im thinking it will be more like 3-4.

Oh...Thanks for the order!

Brent

Last edited:
I got an e-mail today:

"Thank you for purchasing Predators! Hunting in the
East part 1: back to basics.
Due to a high volume of orders your order will be
processed and shipped within 3-5
business days from the time you ordered. Thank for
your patience concerning this
matter and thank you again for your order."

Brent,
Get out of the woods, put the cameras away, and help them ship them things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Does this movie have a little short guy doing and Irish jig in it?
000_0004.jpg

That's the victory dance!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Everytime we make a kill, i'll turn around and he'll be doin that dance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif. I'm not sure if the cameraman has got lucky enough to catch it in action yet!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JD

I ordered early last week and I've been anxiously waiting! I received the same email about the delay. Brent, I'm glad the sales are doing so well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif and I appreciate the fact that they emailed me to let me know about the slight delay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I dont think there is going to be much of a delay. I talked with them on the phone today and all seems to be on track. The holidays may cause a little time delay but all is well on the shipping end. They just wanted to be sure they had all the bases coverd, with the holidays and all. And I dont think they were ready for all the orders they got! But thats a good thing...lol...And with that I haft to say THANKS to all that orderd! You guys are great!

Dance! Dance! I dont do no dance!

I owe you one Crapshoot!

JD...Dont be tellen stories on me!

Brent

Just ordered today, can't wait to see this dvd. Brent I talked with you on the phone a year or so ago and I'm sure this will be very informative.Your knowledge is beyond what most guys in Pa. are doing now.(except the members here)If you ever want to try a big woods Pa. hunt let me know. I would be glad to help set that up. Mike

gsba,

I remember talking with you. And thanks for the kind words, but im just an old country boy that hunt coyotes! I may just take you up on the PA hunt. We are look to get some diffrent states in the next couple video's.

Brent

Brent, Thats what I like about good ole country boys, Honest and humble. I will keep you in mind when I head to northern Pa. and try to give you a heads up If you want to go along. We have some new cuttings and benched valleys and sidehills which are open enough for good footage. Let me know any time.Email or send a PM.We are getting pretty thick with'em up there. Mike

Quote:
That's the victory dance!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Everytime we make a kill, i'll turn around and he'll be doin that dance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif. I'm not sure if the cameraman has got lucky enough to catch it in action yet!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JD

Canine, I know for a fact that was no victory dance. Unless he was dancin for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif . As I recall, he didnt get to draw blood the 3 days we hunted together last year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The only shots Kee fired were at a mach II coyote that crawed up his rear end after I had just got done telling him "dont let one back door ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
Now ya owe me 2 Brent. I'll take em over ice with a splash of diet coke please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Your right CS.....No victory dance for me when I was with you! And your right again....I owe you two! Maybe three just so I am one ahead! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

He wont need no ice Jimmie! I just dont forget, and what comes around goes around! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Brent

Last edited:
KeeKee, I just sent an order in for one, I hope it makes me a better hunter. I wont be able to make the LBL hunts this year, Bummer. Jeff

Back