Eastern Video release!!!!!!!!

.. Mine got in last night, much to the 'ol lady's dismay.. Hehehe.. I watched it this AM.. Schweet.. I really enjoyed this video.. Very informative.. It confirmed a lot of thoughts and theories I had and shored up some things I thought I may be screwing up..
.. And I'll just hasta have me one of those howlers.. I ain't any count with one but I did like the "warmer" sound it produced and collecting them is fun.. Not that Sandy or Bingo appreciate that little aspect of my hobby.. Hehehe..
.. Hat's off to y'all's efforts and the door's open to some NC Sandhill timber company land, foothills and SW Va. mtns.. d:^) JiNC

same here canine save me a copy and let me know when ya got it and will be over too pick it up. hey when we headin back yotin again. im goin stir crazy not huntin.

Thank very MUCH Jay!!! Snicker snicker I will save this one for the LBL when I can get him in front of a crowd Jimmie

Jimmie,
But I got the video footage! It is good stuff! And I have a feeling it will make a video or two!

Georgajoe,

Im glad you enjoyed the video!

tcusparky,

Im glad you liked it as well! We tryed to give alot of tips and tactic's. We hope they help some around the learning curve, and add help some of the eastern guys out.

Keystone,

I think you will find that the areas will look alot like what you call in PA. But every place is diffrent, coyotes respond in diffrent ways in diffrent places. But the terain will look alot like what your area looks like. There is also a urban coyote kill and scouting trip in there as well.

JohnOH,

Cool! Im glad you liked it!

Bronco,

We tryed to get as much info in the dvd as we could. There will also be be some good stuff in the next one as well. I think the video helped add confedence to alot of the guys out there that they were doing alot of things right already. And I hope it helped alot of guys find some coyotes. Im glad you liked it! THANKS!

JINC,

Im glad you liked the video as well. Im gald it helped out.

The howlers are not that hard to blow, they do take some practice though, I will be happy to walk anyone threw using them on the phone or in person at the LBL hunt coming up. Or you all are welcome to give me a call and I will blow my howler for you and we can talk it over! My number is up on my call site.

Thanks for all the kind words guys! You all dont know how much this means to us to have helped out and got such a great responce to this video! I hope we can live up to the next video!

Thanks,
Brent

Back